IBIZA

rich225

Got back yesterday about 10pm, i'm absolutely wired my emotions are all over the gaff.

Landed on Sunday, hit bora bora and the did Viva Warriors at Sankeys, can't even lie but the all day drinking caught me, can't even remember the day at all.

Monday we did Circoloco - DC10, it was bless tbh had a good night, rammed out but I suppose I knew what was coming when JJ hit on Wednesday so I didn't see it as that bad.

Tuesday - we did Space, Carl Cox is such a f*cked guy. lol @ the irony at calling the club space. Once again a jam out fest, bumping into bare Spaniards with no manners at all. Bumped into while i was there  too zeke, can't even remember what we talked about now :lol:

Wednesday - SMFH, wasn't enjoyable at all, I stayed out side for the majority of the night, literally cranked off in the terrace by the main door and that was me all night. Lost my friends for like 3/4, i have no idea how I ended up staying till it locked off at 8:30

Thursday - Ssnkeys at CUFF... I had such a epic time, wasn't really feeling amine and edge's set too much but Sirus Hood's set prior was completely f*cked. The skanks were on full force, pure gun fingers got thrown. Stayed around till the end and got off with my boy, heaviest night on MD during the whole holiday. I remember getting back to the hotel and staring at my hand and seeing 7 fingers on each hand.

Friday - We hit Ocean Club on Friday with the plan of reaching Marco Corola at Amensia after. I wasn't really feeling the idea of Ocean as I just thought it was going to be a stuck up affair, i was wrong still. Got there, met up with a few mans from ends and just took over. One of our boya was on the stage shuffling,  the amount of tings man moved to was actually crazy. I'm not even on that wave, so I was just pirlo passing the tings off to next man...It was hilarious still

Saturday - Zoo was probably my most enjoyable night, and I didn't think it would live up to the hype and gas but yeah it was sick. Rain killed the vibe though so we jumped in one of those illegal taxi, 12 people in a 5 seater taxi.. no f*cked given. Everyone else ended up back chilling with some girls, but I thought f*ck that, so as was drunk, drugged and flying I just rolled to Magna Carta @ Sankeys solo. Don't remember how i got home or anything :rofl:

sick holiday though, even with the weather as turnt down as it  was it was STILL the best holiday to date.

I am f*cked though, mean to be back to work on Thursday but I'm just gonna book the week off, curled up shivering on the sofa like I'm hospice ready.

I heard MK was completed wired at his set on Boom, apparently man played the same song like 3 times, eyes rolling back in his head and all sorts :rofl:

The taking over of bora on certain days with the manny and london man>>>>>>

When the security guard at jets sees you 25 man strong, rolling with your 3 litre bottle of vodka, pouring it down random tings and looks away>>>>>

ibiza>>>>>>>>

Tuesday - we did Space, Carl Cox is such a f*cked guy. lol @ the irony at calling the club space. Once again a jam out fest, bumping into bare Spaniards with no manners at all. Bumped into while i was there  too zeke, can't even remember what we talked about now :lol:

:lmao: Fuck knows what I was sayin bro, MD makes me chat a bag of breeze.

We dropped 250 euros on a bottle of absolute vodka in space ffs, that doesnt make sense in any language.

Suppose we saved some money from having g list, but still thats a pisstake!

Buying a girl a drink in them places is like buying them a bottle in the UK, its mad! The look of appreciation from 1 vodka coke  :lmao:

That Main Room in space came like a sauna that night! 

More time I was in the Terrace just catching air. Vibes were too much tho!

Jet & Bora Bora came like Napa that day.

Bein Waved on the beach as the planes fly over>>>>>>>> 

Nah Im loggin out, this is too much for me  :confused:

Back to work today has been pain, got zero sleep last night gonna be like this for the next week

>>>> vice

presenter is a mug :rofl: the carl cox bit >>>>

:lmao: f*ck knows what I was sayin bro, MD makes me chat a bag of breeze.

We dropped 250 euros on a bottle of absolute vodka in space ffs, that doesnt make sense in any language.

Suppose we saved some money from having g list, but still thats a pisstake!

Buying a girl a drink in them places is like buying them a bottle in the UK, its mad! The look of appreciation from 1 vodka coke  :lmao:

That Main Room in space came like a sauna that night! 

More time I was in the Terrace just catching air. Vibes were too much tho!

Jet & Bora Bora came like Napa that day.

Bein Waved on the beach as the planes fly over>>>>>>>> 

Nah Im loggin out, this is too much for me  :confused:

:lol: this was the story of our holiday, bare man dropping life stories when we were outside smoking 

/

The whole team is having weird dreams / sleep paralysis 

mdma come down effects_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heard audiowhore did a number on sankeys 

and house entertainment and the london scene been ripping delano beach/jet apartments to shreds errday

lies lol.

Dont know bout sankeys but passed through delano and it was absolutley DEAD, walked passed lips too and people were just sunbathing lol. Didnt hear one 'london' track at jet all week.

heard audiowhore did a number on sankeys 

and house entertainment and the london scene been ripping delano beach/jet apartments to shreds errday

lies lol.

Dont know bout sankeys but passed through delano and it was absolutley DEAD, walked passed lips too and people were just sunbathing lol. Didnt hear one 'london' track at jet all week.

Exactly lol.

I saw no shuffling, no baitness, none of that sh*t, and we were about the place.