Only reason to acknowledge women this month...

Bardissimo

That Paraguayan said she will strip if they win the World Cup :jackoff:

Want them to win now

DEPRESSED England football supporters should get behind Paraguay after this busty super fan said she will strip if they win the World Cup.

Sexy Larissa Riquelme is the South American nation's chief cheerleader and she has promised to get her kit off if her team triumph.

Argentina boss Diego Maradona had made the same pledge if his players win in South Africa.

Paraguay won through to the quarter-finals yesterday when they beat Japan on penalties.

Lingerie model Larissa, 24, has delighted photographers already this summer by joining the crowds in Paraguay's capital, Asuncion, to watch her country's matches.

She was pictured celebrating with her mobile phone between her breasts — and has joked she would like to replace it with the World Cup.

When she was asked if she would match Maradona's promise, she said: "Of course, but with my body painted with the colours of Paraguay."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3036230/Pray-Paraguay-win-World-Cup.html#ixzz0sNnMBtqL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not feeling the lines connecting her lips and nose, and general skinnyness of the face

her eyes are off key and look like Drake's

cue negs

LOL you c*nt..i no longer find her attractive after iv seen the resemblance to drake in the eyes.

:/

YOU KNOW WHAT DRAKES EYES LOOK LIKE?

BUNCH OF HOMOS

/

She is PENG

• Upvote 3

not feeling the lines connecting her lips and nose, and general skinnyness of the face

cue negs

LOL you c*nt..i no longer find her attractive after iv seen the resemblance to drake in the eyes.

BUNCH OF HOMOS

/

She is PENG

Innit fukin faggits. that chicks peng. i'd turn halal for it lol!

• Upvote 1

im glad the obvious doesn't ruin Your fantasy, but the resemblance is as clear as a bell

their eyes are both miles apart

their eyes both droop downwards at the right

her face is skinny

safe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

cue negs

BUNCH OF HOMOS

/

She is PENG

Are you seriously that dumb?..if someone's got a big nose..and you notice it..does that mean you're homo?..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cue negs

BUNCH OF HOMOS

/

She is PENG

Are you seriously that dumb?..if someone's got a big nose..and you notice it..does that mean you're homo?..

so u wouldnt fuk her?

• Upvote 1