SO I'M THINKIN ABOUT JOINING THE ARMY........

Thizz

personally i dont see the point because the army is just a tool used by the government to fight for injust causes and they consider their soldiers as expendable "dogs" essentially, they point the direction and you go in all guns blazing, if you die f*ck it theres a 100 more like you willing to mindlessly fight. not worth your life imo...

BUT, if you dont care about dying or fighting for bullshit reasons and want to benefit from the training and conditioning that the army get then its worth your while.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

pmsl at encouraging guys to fight this dirty war

sum 1s gotta do it i guess

What happens if theres a war and nobody turns up?

conscription

• Upvote 1

If you think its for you, go for it. Other peoples opinions aren't important.

My brother was in the army and alot of people I went to school with left school to join the army are all still in and have done all sorts to try get kicked out but haven't, went MIA, done various cocktails of drugs and even gone back and been drug tested and are still there, I know that two of the guys where out in Mexico when one sister killed her self the other A/S and neither of them got leave to come back home which was pretty raw for them. Put it this way they need you more than you need them. Its not a cause I'd want to join.

Everyone is different.

But if you have any fire arms offenses in the last I think its 6 yrs you have to wait another two, Well thats what happened with someone I know who passed everything else to get into the army except when his criminal record came up, think its a bit of a cheek to be honest considering they will want him to carry guns out there.

dont they pay like 16k a year

lmao

Guest Triple XXX

after training is 16k-ish

a new police officer gets more

but after u progress n that u get more

know 2 guys in the army, ones in Afghanistan the other in Germany

he told me u get 4k a month when ur in Afghanistan

not too shabby

My Dad and my Uncles are all from an army background and are very much against any one of us joining the army cause it's real hard graft. I did a week of year 10 work experience in the army I can say it was thoroughly enjoyable. So if you are intrested in joining I would say give it a try and look into how you want to progess in terms of career prospects and good luck.