VIP2 FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/11

Rsonist

I expect to be in the Top 3 as usual throughout the season. My Sun Dream Teams are pecking my head a lot more than this Prem one.
same here bruvlast 2 years my sun dreamteams have been DIRTbut this year is over hard, with bent going up2 5 mil this has killed me

I expect to be in the Top 3 as usual throughout the season. My Sun Dream Teams are pecking my head a lot more than this Prem one.
same here bruvlast 2 years my sun dreamteams have been DIRTbut this year is over hard, with bent going up2 5 mil this has killed me
I've totally overlooked Bent this season I wanna have teams full of guys who are representing in Europe aswell. It's mad because the point scoring is totally different so you have to change your way of thinking. Like 0 points for an assist etc. I was ranked 90 odd in the world at one point during the World Cup Dream Team game, best I've ever managed on the Sun Games. And been Ranked 12th in the world on the Metro one. Never lasts though lol

I'm having a f*ck*ng great start to my Fantasy Season. Especially on The Sun, got Koscielny and Joe Cole in most my teams.
Cole sent off laugh.gifWhats that like -6 or something
Koscielny sent off aswell. Rooney supposedly injured. I've got 1 Fantasy prem Team, 5 Daily Mail Teams, 5 Metro Teams, 1 Sky Team and 5 Sun Teams aswell lmao, and them 2 are in most of them. FML