VIP2 FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE 2010/11

Rsonist

Hold on, what do transfers do?
:D/
swap around a player like you did before the season started but now it's started you only get like 2 free transfers then you get deducted points for making a transfer.Don't quote me though, i'm new to this
Nah, your only allowed 1 free transfer. Any more than that, 4 points will be deducted from your total & head to head per subsequent transfer./Transfered yesterday and dropped 12 places down lolBetter now than later though.
  • Downvote 1

I'm having a f*ck*ng great start to my Fantasy Season. Especially on The Sun, got Koscielny and Joe Cole in most my teams.
Cole sent off laugh.gifWhats that like -6 or something
Koscielny sent off aswell. Rooney supposedly injured. I've got 1 Fantasy prem Team, 5 Daily Mail Teams, 5 Metro Teams, 1 Sky Team and 5 Sun Teams aswell lmao, and them 2 are in most of them. FML
Things just get from bad to worse, My Sun teams are deadout now. Nasri out for a month aswell.

I'm having a f*ck*ng great start to my Fantasy Season. Especially on The Sun, got Koscielny and Joe Cole in most my teams.
Cole sent off laugh.gifWhats that like -6 or something
Koscielny sent off aswell. Rooney supposedly injured. I've got 1 Fantasy prem Team, 5 Daily Mail Teams, 5 Metro Teams, 1 Sky Team and 5 Sun Teams aswell lmao, and them 2 are in most of them. FML
Things just get from bad to worse, My Sun teams are deadout now. Nasri out for a month aswell.
this is why i never pick arsenal players 4 thw sun coz they are 2 fragilegot j.cole tho lol

swap around a player like you did before the season started but now it's started you only get like 2 free transfers then you get deducted points for making a transfer.Don't quote me though, i'm new to this
Nah, your only allowed 1 free transfer. Any more than that, 4 points will be deducted from your total & head to head per subsequent transfer./Transfered yesterday and dropped 12 places down lolBetter now than later though.
but i thought you could have 1 free 1..then use a wildcard which gives you another free 1? meaning you get 2 free transfers/ my team's looking strong

Guest Lemons
^^^its been 1 game ur team aint all that tbh. drogba aint gonna bang hat-tricks every game
lol at the jealously... i said my teams looking strong, i didn't say i had the best team in the world.and drogba is ODT, dont get it twisted
Why you hyping saying your #1 in the country though? You're team aint built like that fam, nobody thinks you're taking home the top prize.
  • Upvote 1

^^^its been 1 game ur team aint all that tbh. drogba aint gonna bang hat-tricks every game
lol at the jealously... i said my teams looking strong, i didn't say i had the best team in the world.and drogba is ODT, dont get it twisted
Why you hyping saying your #1 in the country though? You're team aint built like that fam, nobody thinks you're taking home the top prize.
all i said was i'm 2nd in the vip2 league and my team's looking strong :D

Guest Lemons
Nah mate, I'm not having that, you're trying to say your team is looking strong yeah? Unbeatable yeah? Nobody is going to beat you? You're going to win it all?I don't want to hear any of that, you need to wind your neck in a bit.
  • Upvote 1

Nah mate, I'm not having that, you're trying to say your team is looking strong yeah? Unbeatable yeah? Nobody is going to beat you? You're going to win it all?I don't want to hear any of that, you need to wind your neck in a bit.
lmfao

I'll let me team do the talking

but i thought you could have 1 free 1..then use a wildcard which gives you another free 1? meaning you get 2 free transfers/ my team's looking strong
I just assumed you weren't on using the wildcard so soon but yeah, two free transfers can run that way. Who did you get if you used your wildcard?

I just assumed you weren't on using the wildcard so soon but yeah, two free transfers can run that way. Who did you get if you used your wildcard?
Haven't used my wildcard yet ..was just taking it as a free transfer when i said you can have 2 free transfers