Official OFWGKTA Thread

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest haze-e

nah thats PEAK

man slapped your girls bum? while she was with you? where was this?

Out for my boys birthday. Went to an all you can eat chinese ting in shepherds bush opposite Westfield.

Everyone was walking out in small roups, i was in front with couple mandem. She was a bit behind with one of her friends. I heard bare commotion. Ran back thinking theres beef. These times i dunno what has happened yet and nobody is telling me <_<

Bare "I dont knows" and "Nothing dont worry"

Anyway during the commotion i hear someone say "Apologise for slapping her bottom and we wont do anything to you" Im thinking rah, who was brave enough to slap someones bottom when theres so many of us here. Two twos now i find out it was the wife. I got mad. Grabbed the guy by his nuts and told him to apologise. He was adamant it wasnt him :mellow:

These times im mad as f*ck but i know he may get killed if everyone jumped in (There was like 20 of my boys there and just him and his boy) so im trying to stay calm but he kept sayin it werent him when bare people saw him. Felt like he was trying to take me for a d*ckhead so i bottled him. We stamped him out then ducked before police came.

I was f*ck*ng angry. screaming at everyone outside for not tellin me sooner etc Lol. Policeman stopped me. Asked me to calm down. I fully co-operated so nothing happened. Just let us go on our way Lol.

Day till angers me to this day. Now ive seen all the OFWGKTA concert/show videos and i really dont want that rough housing around the wife Lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ocean didnt take any L's. nothing wrong in realising that what started as off the cuff remarks escalated and he didnt want fans or anything to get out of hand. what is L about that? instead it's manly. CB and his lil screaming bitches in the car were the fools. They probably werent even his "cousins", more like his boyfriends. dumbass c*nt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ocean didnt take any L's. nothing wrong in realising that what started as off the cuff remarks escalated and he didnt want fans or anything to get out of hand. what is L about that?

Start a fracas yet dont see it through, you look like a bitch.

If he wasn't prepared for the esculation, he shouldn't have made the remarks.

All talk, no action.

instead it's manly. CB and his lil screaming bitches in the car were the fools. They probably werent even his "cousins", more like his boyfriends. dumbass c*nt.

Smh are you a groupie?

• Upvote 1

they were 'screaming like bitches' because they were prob angry that why is he talking sh*t but coming down to it dosent want to fight CB

i assume ocean was 'calm' because he also knew that they were filming him as well

ur prob one of them die hard OF fanboys thats y u have thte tyler guy in ur sig so u wont see things properly

• Upvote 1

they were 'screaming like bitches' because they were prob angry that why is he talking sh*t but coming down to it dosent want to fight CB

i assume ocean was 'calm' because he also knew that they were filming him as well

ur prob one of them die hard OF fanboys thats y u have thte tyler guy in ur sig so u wont see things properly

easy, you just need to grow up,you still have that" road man" mentality...at the end of the day he acted like he should of.

if I walked up to you right now and said youre a d*ckhead

then u punch me in the face n I back out because I cnt defend myself

thats an L

if ur big enough to start something then face the consequences, obv it was the more mature/better thing to do, but its still an L, its nothin u win some, u lose some, pick your battles etc.

pretty sure there were points at which they could have stopped goin at Chris Brown in the middle of it all, but they wanted that twitter #hype, then he put it on them and all of a sudden theyre Gandhi

I dunno if it was on twitter or blogs, but people kept sayin Frank cant do anything hes nt a gangster or rapper or badboy etc, what exactly is Chris Brown then?

• Upvote 1

consequences...he was drivin on his ones,people he has never seen before pulls up and starts talkin sh*t.....do u really expect his to get out of his car and fight 2 or more dudes??...the came with intentions to do somthin,but ended up doing nothin except yellin and recording it...nothing happened...literally!

I didn't even expect Frank to react to the dudes in the whip. But for him to look at that situation in hindsight and decide then that it was then all too much and squash the qualms with CB... Bitch manouver, after he was giving all the wickedest talks.

The only way Frank & CB could have avoided Ls would be to not partake in the twitter sh*t in the first place. Frank then proceedes to snatch CB's L by crumbling under minimal pressure.

I wonder what 50 would have done...

Guest WAVESURFER

Ocean didnt take any L's. nothing wrong in realising that what started as off the cuff remarks escalated and he didnt want fans or anything to get out of hand. what is L about that? instead it's manly. CB and his lil screaming bitches in the car were the fools. They probably werent even his "cousins", more like his boyfriends. dumbass c*nt.

c/s

• Downvote 2