Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

Guest haze-e

Halo >>>>>> Any other FPS

And im not even a Halo fan. Too innovative and even if it took old sh*t from games like Doom and Quake, It improved on them.

Alot of the stuff you see in FPS nowadays stem from Halo.

Yep

It's just that Halo is REALLY boring compared to other shooters out like COD so people have kinda lost interest.

This is not true.

CS

my mate at work went to the San Diego Comicon to demo fable 3 this year and obviously next to us was Halo Reach. He said the lines for that game were abosolutely nuts. The hype was apparently insane. He told me one kid literally screamed and fell to his knees screaming "OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD" when he arrived at the pod and was about to play.

Too many freaks. Lol at him also telling me about the rage of the little teens and rednecks as they played multiplayer shouting at the screen. He said some of them would shout racist sh*t too. / the typical kids you meet online chatting sh*t during COD etc.

LOL yeah its mad how much of a following Halo has, its huge and of course MS push it hard.

Halo 3 still one of the most played games online

Seen that vid before. Was an epic tactical victory.

To know the timing of every weapon drop, ammo respawn and health regen then utilise that knowledge to grind out victories shows the levels you have to go if you think your any good at games at all.

Shot accuracy truly ain't everything in a game like that

yes looking forward to this

for people saying halo is boring... yeah it is to people who cant play the game... its not like cod where anyman can jump on and have a 10 killing spree... you actually have to get good at the game... so when new comers jump on and get the piss kicked out of them i can see why you wouldnt like it...

you also only get rewarded for doing somthing good (double kills triple kills killing sprees etc) not jus for blowing up a car in the map... so you dont actually feel like your doing good if your a new comer... COD likes to pull the wool over the casual gamers eyes by making them feel like there playing good by rewarding them for every little thing they do

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

for people saying halo is boring... yeah it is to people who cant play the game... its not like cod where anyman can jump on and have a 10 killing spree... you actually have to get good at the game... so when new comers jump on and get the piss kicked out of them i can see why you wouldnt like it...

you also only get rewarded for doing somthing good (double kills triple kills killing sprees etc) not jus for blowing up a car in the map... so you dont actually feel like your doing good if your a new comer... COD likes to pull the wool over the casual gamers eyes by making them feel like there playing good by rewarding them for every little thing they do

did you even read through this thread?

Also matchmakes the MP games much better, skill based, crap play with crap, good with good etc