Uni Requirements

PopT

Guest Yilmaz

TBH, I knew he was young but thought he done all of that sh*t because of his privileged background.

I still think he's somewhat telling the truth about some things, he's just been coming across like a bit of a d*ck lately.

TSR enables you into a world of lies and misgivings brah.

There are certain outs he has, but I'm not gonna give him opportunities to come and say:

"yeah yeah that's what it is"

I'd never been told about the Russel Group tbh, I found out about it on Wikipedia and this was after I'd made my final two choices. Before I applied I only knew about "Oxbridge" and that out of the rest there were just some that were considered better than others.

But yeah, bang-bang Russel Group gang.

lol you joker

yeah i was talking reckless about his girl, im not an unreasonable person he knew where i was i told him im not going out of my way for him he said cool he'll come to my uni he had guys at my uni i said what ever if anyone approaches me on like its a ting they will get a fist check the pm history or what ever u modboys do

I never knew it was so easy to blag your way into Uni, mine asked for the certificates so they could photocopy them.

/

I went to a Russell Group Uni but had I gone to any other my outlook would have been exactly the same, how you make the transition from an educational environment to a working environment is the most important thing. Some people were so comfy getting good grades in college & uni but got plonked in the real world and hit in the face with a dose of reality.

• Upvote 1

I never knew it was so easy to blag your way into Uni, mine asked for the certificates so they could photocopy them.

/

I went to a Russell Group Uni but had I gone to any other my outlook would have been exactly the same, how you make the transition from an educational environment to a working environment is the most important thing. Some people were so comfy getting good grades in college & uni but got plonked in the real world and hit in the face with a dose of reality.

PREACH

Guest Yilmaz

its because eskay was lying.

cs the rest of the post

Is the quote in your sig from one of his books?

This is VIP2 ain't it? Course it is.

• Downvote 2

interesting thread. i can understand the assumed uni snobbery, but there is some truth to it. perhaps people do need to aim higher and not be so concerned about not leaving 'the ends', when its YOUR life you're building, not your friends'. if you blagged your way into uni without being checked then it really IS questionable about the quality of learning.

uni's get paid in this country for the amt of students they take in, so the scandal of some unis just bunching loads of people just for the sake of getting higher funding isnt being snobbish, its FACT. i can understand using fake credentials, but to present none at all and just go by word of mouth speaks volumes about the uni.

and on the other side, its also a recurring trait on the forum for someone to have a problem with someone else not being as "regular" as him or her. some crabs in a barrel type mentality. the snobbery works both ways imo.