Football on TV this weekend.... Discuss it here.

Admin.

Well this season we'll have Anderson, Denilson, Lucas, Ramires, and Sandro in the Prem... Lucas will play the most games... So he winning in a least one statistic.
He'll play for Brazil more than Denilson, I'd be willing to bet on that. /Anelka you're better off talking about fencing tbh, you're opinion on certain players is shocking.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Yeah co-sign it seems Anderson has become a headless chicken he isn't composed on the ball nomore.Its like when I watch him play for Manchester he has the ball at his feet I am shouting "One of them Porto runs" (he used to go and beat five maybe six players every game with ease) he does it once every six months in a Manchester shirt I can't say SAF has ruined him I just don't know as for Nani that's another story for another day.

Well this season we'll have Anderson, Denilson, Lucas, Ramires, and Sandro in the Prem... Lucas will play the most games... So he winning in a least one statistic.
He'll play for Brazil more than Denilson, I'd be willing to bet on that. /Anelka you're better off talking about fencing tbh, you're opinion on certain players is shocking.
wat players u talking abtMy opinions on Lucas Levia are spot on.. Danny Guthrie has a better passing range than him and Adam Hamill has more ability than him, yet the exotic name wins again smh
  • Upvote 1

we get the shittest brazilians over herebar robinhio, nd hes fukin offlevia im still not sure is brazillianhe plays a simple side ways passing give and go gamehes an effective clog in a europa team standard side (no send)anderson gets ridiculous hypehe aint even done muchif he name was connely and he was white from belfastthere would be no hype, which is abit gay when u think about it (no send)he did beast our whole team in a fa cup game one yearhe has got potential

Yeah co-sign it seems Anderson has become a headless chicken he isn't composed on the ball nomore.Its like when I watch him play for Manchester he has the ball at his feet I am shouting "One of them Porto runs" (he used to go and beat five maybe six players every game with ease) he does it once every six months in a Manchester shirt I can't say SAF has ruined him I just don't know as for Nani that's another story for another day.
I dnt think they will completely ruin NaniHes only had 1 bad season n he hardly played that yearNani just needs to think abit more and add more care to his passing (he wastes alot) but hes got it all.. pace, turn, left/right, crossing, tricks, decent shot

Anderson at Porto was a craque I remember after a game between Porto and Manchester in the Ajax Amsterdam Tournament the players were asking for SAF to sign him up,Furthermore you have remember Anderson has had two serious injuries.
i thought it was ronaldo, who they done tht for

Guest Portuguese

Diouf you idiot I mentioned Internacional because they were impressive against Chivas(D'Alessandro,Sobis,Giuliano were key to their run to the (title).They going to be fighting for The World Club Championship in December with the likes of Inter Milan.Majority of the posters in this sports room knowledge of football outside the english leagues is truly shocking!

Anderson at Porto was a craque I remember after a game between Porto and Manchester in the Ajax Amsterdam Tournament the players were asking for SAF to sign him up,Furthermore you have remember Anderson has had two serious injuries.
i thought it was ronaldo, who they done tht for
They did but he same time he did catch Fergies eye...
Pre season preparations saw him put in an impressive performance against Manchester United in the Amsterdam Tournament in Holland. It’s believed this is where he first caught the eye of Sir Alex Ferguson.

Guest Portuguese

Its happened three times in the long reign of SAF(that his own players ask him to sign the guy who is taking the defence to school)Cantona@LeedsRonaldo@Sporting(deal was agreed days earlier anyway)Anderson@Porto( should off happened a year earlier than it did but he broke his leg)As for Nani having tricks loooooool

• Downvote 1

Dunga is one of the greatest Brazilian players but his game consisted of mainly keeping things simple and disrupting other players in possession, you FIFA street football fans are lost./Hammill had ability but his attitude was sh*t according to some people were close to the youth team setup. He's playing regularly now so if he's as good as you think no doubt he'll get a big move some time soon.

Im not really trying to compare Lucas, Denny and Anderson because I know that argument is just looping. End of the day Lucas offers Liverpool pretty much what Anderson and Denilson offer their clubs. Which is the reason why 2 of the 3 don't start.
lol Denilson has never tracked a runner in his life, he offers nothing like the defensive cover Lucas does, plus Anderson has poor positional sense and against any decent midfielder is likely to get left chasing shadows.But we'll see who features in the new look Brazilian team.

Dunga is one of the greatest Brazilian players but his game consisted of mainly keeping things simple and disrupting other players in possession, you FIFA street football fans are lost.
and dunga was a world cup winning captaina inspirational player, who inspired othersand a match for the worlds best amweve gone from talking about lucas levia to dungaits gone to far nowgoodnight guys

He'll play for Brazil more than Denilson, I'd be willing to bet on that.
Almunia & Reina will play for Spain the same number of times this season, your point is?
  • Upvote 2

Dunga is one of the greatest Brazilian players but his game consisted of mainly keeping things simple and disrupting other players in possession, you FIFA street football fans are lost./Hammill had ability but his attitude was sh*t according to some people were close to the youth team setup. He's playing regularly now so if he's as good as you think no doubt he'll get a big move some time soon.
Why u bringing Dunga into this, he played around better playersour friend Levia Lucas is playing in a two with Gerrard or a three with Mash & GerrardHe is required to do something other than pass sideways, get tackled and go in hard to concede a throw in a get a warm clap from the kopI mean u have watched players like Molby, Barnes, Redknapp, McAllister, Hamman, Murphy, Alonso pass teams 2 death... lets not lie to ourselves n pretend that ur happy when u see no.21 struting around wearing the famous kit

Dunga is one of the greatest Brazilian players but his game consisted of mainly keeping things simple and disrupting other players in possession, you FIFA street football fans are lost.
and dunga was a world cup winning captaina inspirational player, who inspired othersand a match for the worlds best amweve gone from talking about lucas levia to dungaits gone to far nowgoodnight guys
I've noticed you're a bit dim so I'll help you out.You said
we get the shittest brazilians over herebar robinhio, nd hes fukin offlevia im still not sure is brazillianhe plays a simple side ways passing give and go gamehes an effective clog in a europa team standard side (no send)
so you questioned him being Brazilian not because he's sh*t but because he plays a simple game but are going on about Robinho being the best Brazilian here despite the fact he hasn't been up for playing for 70% of the time he's been here. Like I said some Fifa Street football fan.

Im not really trying to compare Lucas, Denny and Anderson because I know that argument is just looping. End of the day Lucas offers Liverpool pretty much what Anderson and Denilson offer their clubs. Which is the reason why 2 of the 3 don't start.
lol Denilson has never tracked a runner in his life, he offers nothing like the defensive cover Lucas does, plus Anderson has poor positional sense and against any decent midfielder is likely to get left chasing shadows.But we'll see who features in the new look Brazilian team.
I'm choosing my words carefully so allow broadening them to strengthen your points. They are all similar players, bar slight differences in their play. Each has different strengths and weakness's but come national side they'd be fighting for the same spot and they all tend to play in the same roles for their club. Lucas playing with steve and masch, Denilson attempting to partner Fabregas at times and Anderson who just, well he just..erm

PPMMSSLLLLL @ comparing Lucas, Denilson & f*ck*ng ANDERSON? Flojo got it right, FIFA Street football fans for real.''Oh, they all have stamina & run around a lot, they must be similar players. They don't score a lot too.''And pay no attention to Anelka, guy doesn't know the meaning of a modern-day role-player & gives PLAYERS the stick when it's a managerial fault.Lucas didn't demand to play in a 4-4-2. Playing a flat-4-4-2 against Man City away was retarded beyond belief, so what you expecting from Lucas, a player who's primarily a ball-winning, retention-oriented centre-midfielder. In a 4-4-2, against opposition as strong as City in midfield, playing him there was stupid decision by Hodgson.The game has evolved, players do not HAVE to be all things under the Sun so miss us with that sh*t about Lucas not carrying on tradition from some scouse legend from the 80's.I don't even give a f*ck about Liverpool like that, but I can't tolerate such ignorance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would just like to point out that the new Brazil national coach was Lucas' old coach at Gremio. He was the one that brought him through and then sold him to Liverpool.It's a bit like Harry becoming England manager then all of a sudden Carrick and J.Cole are regulars.So the him playing for Brazil argument is a bit biased and don't hold much weight.

• Upvote 2