this is some fuckery shit

Supermalt

why doesn't somebody in the "black community" slap the sh*t out of these kids, seeing as you lot are disgusted by this behaviour?

ill be sure to bring this up at the next black community meeting.

:/

so there is no black community then? is taht what you're saying?

that the wider black population bears no responsility for the behaviour of its children?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

why doesn't somebody in the "black community" slap the sh*t out of these kids, seeing as you lot are disgusted by this behaviour?

Comments like these aren't even constructive and just show how ignorant certain people are. If it was as easy as "slapping the sh*t" out of them then we wouldn't be having this debate now would we? If anything it just makes the situation worse IMO.

Look, Mate, if your not going to help the situation and be part of the solution, then you can carry on being a d*ck, and be part of the problem.

Simple.

• Upvote 2

:/

so there is no black community then? is taht what you're saying?

that the wider black population bears no responsility for the behaviour of its children?

thats exactly what im saying, thats why there are so many problems, theres no real community, not like the indians or turks etc. have.

• Downvote 1

The argument is that a lack of social reinforcement of our own cultures has lead to us being less aware of them and hence not engaging with them as much as other races. Although the same can be said for people of Turkish, Greek or Asian descent they yet still manage to maintain very strong cultural ties even down to their younger generations. The fact is, these communities cater for their own people. For example, it has always fascinated me at how Greek children were often taught their parent’s mother tongue not only at home but as extracurricular education in their own Greek language schools based within the UK. The community cohesion amongst these people is uncanny and it serves to maintain links to their culture amongst the younger generations.

Their used to be a community it's all but gone in the west indian side. The africans still have a solid community but i'm seeing cracks even in that.

Remember when you would be out and you were up to no good and saw a family friend how you got shook as you knew once word reaches back home your ass was gonna catch a beating.

Respect for anyone other than yourself is whats hot. Remember when you were younger did the thought of ever telling your parents to f*ck off ever cross your mind? And were you brave enough to do it? I knew i would get a serious beating so from when you see little kids talking like their parents ain't sh*t and telling their grandparents to f*ck off ,you get these kind of situations.

Add onto that the passerby effect which has the public at large sacred of interfering. I mean that train was full of adults and not one bothered to say to the kids filming to leave them alone. We've been programmed to fear these kids.

Their used to be a community it's all but gone in the west indian side. The africans still have a solid community but i'm seeing cracks even in that.

Remember when you would be out and you were up to no good and saw a family friend how you got shook as you knew once word reaches back home your ass was gonna catch a beating.

Respect for anyone other than yourself is whats hot. Remember when you were younger did the thought of ever telling your parents to f*ck off ever cross your mind? And were you brave enough to do it? I knew i would get a serious beating so from when you see little kids talking like their parents ain't sh*t and telling their grandparents to f*ck off ,you get these kind of situations.

but that's not really the issue

according to vip2 all white kids tell their parents to f*ck off all the time, but the working class white community doesn't have a problem with "gangs" and people stabbing and shooting each other

anyway i don't really care so i'm out

• Downvote 1

:lol:

\

parents and the environment are the main causes of such behavior imo.

I don't like this black community lingo - putting all black people under one umbrella even tho there are common problems, i even would prefer specific countries or regions, e.g. asians are assumed to be from pakistan or india.

cs vertigo on being about and seeing one family friend, you would immediately fix up back then.

why don't kids use their real names any more

bait Temis, Femis, Akin, James, tyrell etc

f*ckin'ell voices aren't even broken and they're on all this foolishness. Didn't think all this Young xxx and Tiny ... bullshit still existed.

Reminds me of the time some kid from a special school tried move to like 5 of us on the train on his own said "do you want me to bang you" and we just creased at him till he walked away

what a dumb comment

like manz really gonna post a video baitin up his real name while robbin jewelry.

Psudonym/alias is esential for their lifestyle, whatever age they get into it.

/

lol @ black community meeting

/

parents have nothing to do with this behaviour. You raise Your kid as well as You want, if he's gettin robbed every day on his way home coz he's "not from the ends" or coz he's "from the ends but not jammin with the mandem, so he's seen as snakin" they either join or are a bully victim forever.

and supermalt, Your suggestion of categorising the black community by country is still putting people under an umbrella and just as unhelpful.

• 2 weeks later...

wow.. terrible. worst part is the use of one of my best OST's ever for this kind of sh*t,

these UK stores need to start investing in brasilian/south african style anti-theft/raid stuff.

but then the EU "human rights" animals will be all over the place.