Jersey Shore

imhim

article-1355100-0D1651AA000005DC-795_468x286.jpg

It's MTV's most watched show ever, with eight million viewers watching the antics of a group of young Italian Americans sharing a house together - and the stars of Jersey Shore hit Britain for the first time last night.

Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino were in town to launch series three here - and to host an MTV Miss Jersey Shore UK beauty pageant.

The lure of spending time with the reality hunks attracted Sarah Harding, 29 and Kayla Collins, 23, as well as a variety of d-listers to former royal haunt Mahiki, the lucky venue hosting the competition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1355100/Sarah-Harding-Kayla-Collins-Pauly-D-Vinny-Guadagnino-London-Jersey-Shore-party.html#ixzz1DVAXsXaK

Pauly aka Paul DelVecchio and Vinnie arrived at the club at about 8pm and left at around 2.30am this morning according to onlookers with a bunch of girls who'd entered the pageant.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1355100/Sarah-Harding-Kayla-Collins-Pauly-D-Vinny-Guadagnino-London-Jersey-Shore-party.html#ixzz1DVASnD99

Couldn't have Mike as a friend.

He is one different type of c*nt.

he does some cuntish things now and again but all in all hes aight

Nah he's too snakey for my liking.

nahhh he aint that snakey he picks his moments

if ur judging him on the sam and ronnie situation, hes never really liked both of them, each for their own reason soo i dnt blame him

i swear at one point on season one EVVVERRYONE HATED HIM