OK OK OK

Admin.

gffggfgfgffggf*ck OFFwas just about to put 5 on everton draw
:lol:Why do you always do this?You're always just about to put a bet on just after that incident has happened.As if you was sitting there in the 89th minute thinking "hmm Everton are gonna score twice in the next 3mins"
hate it when people say something/think something like "ohh i should put a bet on newcastle losing"..knowing full well they won't go through with it..then have the nerve to say 'aww i was going to bet on them losing'..NO you wasn't, totally different.

:lol:Why do you always do this?You're always just about to put a bet on just after that incident has happened.As if you was sitting there in the 89th minute thinking "hmm Everton are gonna score twice in the next 3mins"
:D :D

:D :D
because i bet in play had money on united after everton went 1 upthen at 3-2 everton it was still 11-1 for the draw...... wanted to cover myself :D

Guest Portuguese
IS DAT DA JEFF YOUT FROM BARCA? HE ON LOAN OR SUTTIN?
He is owned by Villarreal.This isn't Jeffren from Barca this is someone else as if Jeffren could pull skills like that off.

SorensenHuth - Faye - Shawcross - CollinsDelap - Wilson - Whitehead - EtheringtonWalters - Jones

FriedelYoung - Collins - Dunne - WarnockAlbrighton - NRC - Petrov - DowningYoungGabby

Carew and Ireland injuredLove Ash and Gabby uptop together.Would have dropped Warnock, put Luke LB and brought Cuellar in to give us extra height, personally.Would take a draw, can't see us getting anything here. Actually, f*ck it, I wouldn't. We need to win and go third.