When did you make your first £1000?

NiNES.

Guest Tulse Hill

defo being trolled

I'm going to stupid f*cking prick you forever because im that god dam TROLLISH,

I'm so Trollish i even got my own dollish, tuesdays every 9pm i collect my 90 pand cos im so trollish

If you got a bird i bet she aint this trollish, she probably trys to be a little dollish, barbie outfits and a fetish for sausages

IM SO TROLLISH, IM being a stupid f*ck*ng prick YOU BECAUSE IM THE stupid f*cking prick CREW, how many times can u say stupid f*cking prick, i can sall stupid f*cking prick about 15 times in one sentance do u want me to show you?

I am hernandez the fat stupid f*cking prick who trolls himself by calling other trolls trolls when they're not being a stupid f*ck*ng prick because of ur reverse physcology trying say we stupid f*cking prick when you stupid f*cking prick because being a stupid f*ck*ng prick is bad although bare heads like ur self get away with not being trolls cos u call other people trolls when infact ur the real trolls with sh*t cvs and a mum with a trollish dress sence and a f*cked up forehead with bare trollish dents wen she got kkicked abat as a kid, now is that trollish enough for you, u scared trollycat?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thts why londoners> > u man

yeh because the average 15 year old in london is making a grand..

/

£300 a week could can go higher or lower due to working for myself.. live for the weekend type attitude..prob spend £100-120 on the weekend + monthly bills and the rest of it saves up but by the time i get to £600-700 i bang it on a holiday or tools or anything else that takes my fancy