The Europa League Topic

Admin.

Joint top. Have that than you. Lol @ any wanker who put 100 bills on us to lose. Unluck.
This is where it gets peak..He was either chattin sh*t about the bet.... or he lost his £100..no way of getting out of it.
:D whats peak about that....you never lost a bet beforef*ckin neeky little faggots

Redcafe crashed aswell :D :D
well at least some good will come of this, i said before the start of the season that the whole green and yellow campaign will dissapear untill after a debarcle, and although i believe this has come to early to get the sheep flocking back to that hollow campaign it will take a result like this one.
A lot of kneejerk reactions.United will be alright.But you really should've signed VDV or a player in his mould.Scratch that, I think Berbatov will represent.
No knee jerk reactions, it'll be a little suprising if Chelsea dont win the league and very suprising if we win the CLsaying that though i fully expect a 2nd place finish in the league or 3rd at least and at least the quarters in the CLand Berbatov will and has been stepping up, it wont stop the campaign against him though

told man before, rooneys lost it...you all negged me..but he keeps proving me right
how you gonna neg me...clearly don't watch united games
Sit down and shut up
sit down and watch rooney when he first come to man united compared to nowhe used to be so passionate about playing for man united..now the c*nt runs away from the ball

told man before, rooneys lost it...you all negged me..but he keeps proving me right
how you gonna neg me...clearly don't watch united games
Sit down and shut up
sit down and watch rooney when he first come to man united compared to nowhe used to be so passionate about playing for man united..now the c*nt runs away from the ball
So you're saying Rooney's finished?Edit: Scrap that I'm getting Soco'd :D

Guest M12 Part 2

united are looking too weak for my liking. This half way sh*t isnt working. The league is looking like Chelsea's again. Hopefully its just the normal slow start but there are no goals in this team with the exception of rooney and hes not even doing it. Need Nani to turn into C Ronaldo sooner rather than later

i'm saying he's nothing to how he used to be..and people are still trying to hold on to the past making up excuses as to why he's not playing good..
when did rooney exactly loose it then?