Rooney to leave United

Flojo

Amazing to see the outpouring of sympathy for Fergie over Wayne wanting to leave. Poor man and poor Man U supporters to have this happen to the club - a crisis that they have provoked themselves at so many clubs over the years, including ours. Ferguson is the master tapper upper. The head of the Man U fans club was on R5 asking for sympathy for Ferguson. Ferguson is appealing to Rooney summoning the romance of the club. Sky doesn't know which way to look. Wonderful Irony all round.
posd. lol @ fergie getting his 1st taste of the urinals"tastes like piss to me"

Wickedest thing is, Rooney isn't even the biggest villain at United. Don't see any of these managers talking sh*t about the Glazers, and the owners who are shitting all over football. There is a thing to be said about player power, but boy. When it comes to fans being charge overboard and debt being laid upon clubs, where is Holloway's rants and the media demonising them./A person who actually loves the club as much as they claim they do, would speak out against the employer. Otherwise they are just thinking about themselves.
f*ck*ng spot on. I'd love someone to ask the completely honest Holloway about this, and see him squirm coz all he and the likes of him do (including SAF) is walk into the boardroom drop their trousers and bend over the desk and wait to take it. Its f*ck*ng pathetic. that like my sig says a man as rich as SAF and one who has commented on the rights of the normal man has lost his morals to the level.Remember the story of a away euro qualifier shortly after the takeover when asked about the position of the club by concerned fans Fergie turned round and said "if your not happy with things at United f*ck off and watch Chelsea" The guys the greatest manager alive, but has nothing on the likes of Clough Shankley or Busby man is void of all morals even after strongly opposing the takeover just days before it happened.Guys a c*nt of the highest order as far as men go. Busby is loved by all United fans, Fergie divided oppinion since to my concious knowledge since 2002. And probably long before then. For good reason.Greedy morally vacant c*nt,Great manager though.
How do you know how those managers would have acted if in the same position as Fergie?

i dont some would say thank christ they wernt put to the test,i just like to think they would, i cant see Cloughie bending over to take it like SAF did for sure, But like you said no one really knows To the 20 to 30 idiots, they are doing more to embaress the club than Rooney.What happened to the stiff upper lip, "let him go his career will suffer" attitude?This is not the same club and isn't inhabited by the same sort of fan i saw when i used to go. I made the right decision to stop 5 years ago barring 2 games. 20legend's testie And a spurs game in the cup on a freebie. Which i only went to coz my brother and cousin were goin.

• Downvote 1

Pos to Rsonist and Kompressor.the sympathy being drummed up for Ferguson is like nothing I've ever seen in football.It was only a few months ago that Barcelona were flagrantly tapping up Fabregas in every way possible, I didn't see all these managers pouring out emotions about the wat Wenger was being disrespected.here we have Rooney who made his feelings known through the right channels and even told his manager in time for the new season for him to prepare replacements being vilified because he dare move on from Manchester United.f*ck*ng ridiculous.

• Upvote 6

Pos to Rsonist and Kompressor.the sympathy being drummed up for Ferguson is like nothing I've ever seen in football.It was only a few months ago that Barcelona were flagrantly tapping up Fabregas in every way possible, I didn't see all these managers pouring out emotions about the wat Wenger was being disrespected.here we have Rooney who made his feelings known through the right channels and even told his manager in time for the new season for him to prepare replacements being vilified because he dare move on from Manchester United.f*ck*ng ridiculous.
pos this

Guest M12 Part 2
----------------------Kuschac-------------------------Rafael------Smalling-----Evans-----FAbio----Nani--------Gibson-------Fletcher---Obertan---------------Welbeck-----Bebe/Macheda------Don't see Rooneys problem. bare jk,
The thing thats f*cked is you cant look at any of those players (bar Kusczack) and say they arent going to be one of the best in the world/europe/england in their position in 5 years. But at the same time none of them is near the finished article yet. I just hope Fergie gets to see this cycle through to see what hes really made of, and what he brings in around them to mature the team
  • Downvote 7

At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
Yes,Takes a great manger to something like that, When someone adored as Fergie tells united fans who travelled away to Hungry for a Euro qualifier that if they wernt happy with the way things were at the club they should f*ck off to Chelsea. I wonder if Rooney was in ear shot of this and is gonna take his advice 5 years later.

----------------------Kuschac-------------------------Rafael------Smalling-----Evans-----FAbio----Nani--------Gibson-------Fletcher---Obertan---------------Welbeck-----Bebe/Macheda------Don't see Rooneys problem. bare jk,
The thing thats f*cked is you cant look at any of those players (bar Kusczack) and say they arent going to be one of the best in the world/europe/england in their position in 5 years. But at the same time none of them is near the finished article yet. I just hope Fergie gets to see this cycle through to see what hes really made of, and what he brings in around them to mature the team
ibf9na.gif
  • Upvote 7

pos this
Thank youFergie himself said Rooney told him hiw it was in August, dunno why mans walking into a press conference at the end of f*ck*ng October ACTING like his shocked. Like man stormed into the office monday morning and said f*ck this im off, the news only went public when United agian tried gassing up the fans again by saying Rooneys going nowhere. Rooneys a grown man if he wants out let him go we'll carry on.This begging and pleading dont sit right with me. And standardly tells me SAF is worried bout the future. Coz even when the king called it a day he didnt look as heartbroken. And out of answers.Is it the old age, or the fact that Rooneys right and we cant match the firepower off those around us.

Well no one saw that coming. When the football hacks gathered yesterday for Sir Alex Ferguson's Champions League press conference they expected the brush off. Any inquiry about Wayne Rooney they imagined would be dismissed with a curt sneer, an angry glare and the inevitable ban from future contact with the manager. Instead they got a six-minute confessional.Fergie, calm, dignified, polite, explained with unprecedented openness precisely what was going on in Wayne's world. At times bewildered, at times disappointed, he bore the air of a father fundamentally let down by an errant offspring. It was a command performance of epic dimension. And like most great shows, it was beautifully deceptive.Ferguson does not do anything by chance. And his pitch-perfect seizure of the moral high ground yesterday was played out across all the newspaper headlines this morning exactly as he would have wished. Until now, we were not sure who was to blame for the pain with Wayne.Had Ferguson gambled once too often and jeopardised his legacy at United by confronting the fulcrum of his team? Surely a student of psychology as astute as he should be able to extract the best from such a talent without alienating him to the point of departure? Were the Glazers to blame for being too tight to meet his financial demands? Well, now we knew, it was none of the above: it was all the fault of Rooney and his shady advisers. Treachery was the common word in the headlines. And greed. And ungratefulness.This is, however, thanks to Ferguson's candour, another way of looking at it. We now know Rooney wanted away as early as August 14, long before his exposure as an enthusiast for the services offered by world's oldest profession. Maybe, it is plausible to suggest, what happened then is that Rooney - far brighter than common misconception gives him credit - took a look round what was going on at Carrington and saw only the writing on the wall. No big signings had come in. Mesut Ozil and Rafael van der Vaart had gone elsewhere. The only newcomers into a squad in dire need of surgery he could see were Chris Smalling and Javier Hernandez. Plus Bebe, for God's sake.If you want to know what worried Rooney, it is all here on paper. In the Champions League final of 2008, the red front six was Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Hargreaves, Scholes and Carrick. Tonight against Bursaspor, the front six is probably going to be Berbatov, Hernandez, Nani, Fletcher, Park and Carrick. Anyone who suggests that is a mark of progress is clearly bonkers.From his position on the inside, Rooney saw what was happening: United, their financial priorities entirely focussed on paying off debt, were no longer able to compete at the top. Simple as that. Even to utter the phrase Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez is to send a shiver of discomfort down the spine of any United fan. This should have been the core of their team for years to come, a trio to be mentioned in the same breath as Law, Best and Charlton. By January, all three will have gone. To lose one might be considered unlucky, two careless, but three is a woeful dereliction of duty. And it is not hard to see how it happened.Sure Rooney is greedy. Sure his advisers give new definition to the term unscrupulous. But the critique inherent in his actions is clear: in today's game where loyalty has absolutely no traction, what holds a player to his club is its ambition. Rooney saw United's had dissipated in face of the priorities of feeding the debt. He didn't want to carry an ailing, diminishing side for the next five years. He wanted to win all that is going. And clearly he felt that he wouldn't do that at United. So he kissed the badge goodbye, a very modern morality tale.And boy how he will be missed in the stands at Old Trafford. Without the white Pele what is there left to support? Apart from someone else's growing pile of debt, that is.

ibf9na.gif
Not his fault, his a head in the sand fan, who despite seeing what he has, would rather believe what his manager says.Cant blame him tbh Wish i was still like that life would be simpler.Aint 2000 anymore and i aint 12 tho.

that article was so well put. I beg every United fan wake up. The club is suffering, (not dying) coz of the Glazers and their policies.If in January or if you wanna wait that long end of the season improvementa aren't made get them out. Stop going games, stop filling their pockets and stop enabling their stay at OUR club.If everyone stopped going tomorrow and they started taking home no money would they hang around. NO. Should've happened 5 years ago. The banner said np customers no profit but most man who were involved with that were bluffing and the Glazers called your bluffs and won.d*ckheads.Maybe this will wake some people up or as i said hopefully this makes the Glazers realise they cantt run a club like this and the have to invest in it or sellIf not we gotta start hurting them, coz wearing clown colours doesnt do anything.

Guest M12 Part 2
ibf9na.gif
Not his fault, his a head in the sand fan, who despite seeing what he has, would rather believe what his manager says.Cant blame him tbh Wish i was still like that life would be simpler.Aint 2000 anymore and i aint 12 tho.
SMHthe same man who were saying nani is sh*t will be sucking some of these players arses in a couple years time. /obviously the team is weaker but the ronaldo loss was far worse than this. If united can pick up the kinda fees being knocked about for rooney and re-invest a bit of it. They will be fine. The club isnt crumbling just yet

Guest M12 Part 2

i doubt we will invest all of it, but replacing wayne rooney is far easier than replacing cris ronaldo./if fergie does nothing or signs a 15 year old ffrom portugal, then its peak but his hand will be forced now. United as a brand will suffer if their are literally no big names left or real potential stars who can be ready to duppy next season

here we have Rooney who made his feelings known through the right channels and even told his manager in time for the new season for him to prepare replacements being vilified because he dare move on from Manchester United.f*ck*ng ridiculous.
this is a lie though......... if he said it may 14th/june 14th or even maybe july 14th pushing it maybe it would be in time for a new season but august 14th for f*cks sake he is not the back up goalie about find a replacement.he is the player the side is built around...spent a whole season adjusting to him being the go to guy and you have 2 weeks to replace him STFwill be glad once rooney goes been bringing down united since ronaldo and tevez left....... and that isnt a reaction to this week just go through the united thread or the mathcday topics last season to see ive been calling him the modern day shearer for over a year now...... i think in one post i said nani and berbatov both perform a lot better without rooney and i cant wait to see them excel now.as for the signings someone show me when we made big name signings? /rooney outfergie outvds outgiggs outneville outscholes outo'gay outnothings changed on my part

IF the club re-invest it. and i always said Nani may end up being a world beater but i think his attitude will stop him being. And even npw we know if he gets to that level he'll be off so ....... If your saying all those will elavate themselves to the expected/wanted level and lead the team to the success "we have come accustomed to" then i hope i look a d*ck in 2 3 years. I actually would love to come on here saying i was wrong about everything. I would love it. Mums life. (no Keegan)Why aint Obertan getting a proper feature for the side?Guys any Jordi Cryuff man. And if Bebe was a serious guy he would be seeing the turf alot more. These guys aint 16 man, there almost all in there 20's and your having a laugh if you think man like Macheda's here for life. He came for the money and will leave for the money. But still welbeck>>>And Fletchers integral right now. Evans is looking like the real deal as is HernandezBut Smalling? Gibson? Bebe? Obertan?Believe it or not I respect all those keeping faith with SAF but i aint gonna be gassed up. When City sign Ballotelli and we sign Bebe. Even spurs signed VDV for f*ck sake. Thats what Rooneys on about look around youOzilVdvBallotelli all available this summer and we sign some guy based on youtube clips and a endorsement form the guy who said we should sign Manucho.I hope your right but i can't see it as yet Welbeck, Cleverly, hernandez, evans, Fletcher and the twins look serious apart from that i dont know. For the future unless Rooney is replaced adequetly

i as a season ticket holder was happy when Dwight Yorke signed, he wan't Kluivert who we all wanted but still, guy took 1 home game to show his worth.Barthez had ppl cumming in their trousers.Veron was BigCantona was massiveRio was massiveRonaldo took 5 minutes to prove he'd be massive.Tevez was bigBerbatov was exciting.Hargreaves was a move. All these were made over periods off ttime. And were slightly over due.Forget big signings anyway. I just want players who the boss actually rates enough to f*ck*ng play. Coz if he rates Bebe and Obertan whys he not started them in the league. Especially now City have all the money. What are we gonna do with the Glazers holding us down?

as for the signings someone show me when we made big name signings?
Owen Hargreaves £17,000,000Carlos TevezMichael Carrick £18,600,000 Ruud Van Nistelrooy £19,000,000Rio Ferdinand £27,550,000Jaap Stam £10,750,000Juan Veron £28,100,000compare them signings to the last 8 signings i listed beforeand u can see the backward stepdifferent category of players

why are fans gassing themselves up when our Figures have been made public.our last signings have been bait take a punt in the dark jobs.The Glazers have been open about why they're around. To milk the club for everything we're worth.And now Rooneys said after talking to Gill twice our ambitions are not enticing.as someone said this will damage the united brand so right now we have gotta buy big or the Gimps have to sell. I'm just scared neither will happen.If Rooney going publicly causes the Glazers to act in either way, he'll be seen as the man who turned the cancerous regime around.Coz if anything will cayse them to act it has to be this

Lol at all these football manager guys living in a fantasy world im not a fergie fan and nor am i a glazer fan but i am a realistic kind of guy.the glazers could leave you would all cheer and then we could have d*cks like the guys at pompeyas for the signings we have made most of them make sensewe have rio(30m) one of the guys you lot mentioned as a big signing and Vidic one of the best center backs in europe....we need defensive cover do you sign a player in his prime on high wages who would want to start every week ? no so chris smalling makes sense and money was spent 11m nearlyHernandez has shown a lot more before he joined us then solskjaer and van nistlerooy didruud one of our big name signings according to you man was a nobody when we first tried to sign him if anyone remembers when he done his knee in and the guy was like 24 stam i remember world cup 98 papers and pundits were calling him a flop before he even joined usas i said in a massive post pre season we were weak in 1 area creative midfieldoutifeld do we need to sign a big name Left back ?Center back?right back ok maybeRight winger ?Left winger?Central midfielder?Striker?we were lacking squad depth and i think we improved that buying squad players with potential to be first teamerswhy would we slash 30m on a stiker when we had 2 30m strikers anyway?like i dont get what fantasy land people live in to expect to sign big names all the time we are not city.....theres only one team in the world owned buy people who can throw money at players and have 2 woeld class guys in every position and for all the other teams in the world it is not realistic.

IF the club re-invest it. and i always said Nani may end up being a world beater but i think his attitude will stop him being. And even npw we know if he gets to that level he'll be off so ....... If your saying all those will elavate themselves to the expected/wanted level and lead the team to the success "we have come accustomed to" then i hope i look a d*ck in 2 3 years. I actually would love to come on here saying i was wrong about everything. I would love it. Mums life. (no Keegan)Why aint Obertan getting a proper feature for the side?Guys any Jordi Cryuff man. And if Bebe was a serious guy he would be seeing the turf alot more. These guys aint 16 man, there almost all in there 20's and your having a laugh if you think man like Macheda's here for life. He came for the money and will leave for the money. But still welbeck>>>And Fletchers integral right now. Evans is looking like the real deal as is HernandezBut Smalling? Gibson? Bebe? Obertan?Believe it or not I respect all those keeping faith with SAF but i aint gonna be gassed up. When City sign Ballotelli and we sign Bebe. Even spurs signed VDV for f*ck sake. Thats what Rooneys on about look around youOzilVdvBallotelli all available this summer and we sign some guy based on youtube clips and a endorsement form the guy who said we should sign Manucho.I hope your right but i can't see it as yet Welbeck, Cleverly, hernandez, evans, Fletcher and the twins look serious apart from that i dont know. For the future unless Rooney is replaced adequetly
Never seen Bebe play but the guy has just been signed not like he's been there for a yearCant help thinking if Welbeck wasn't black you lot wouldn't be rating him so muchThink it willl be very difficult to replace Rooney. Fergie knows this which is why he said the 'door still open' despite embarassing the club

some chemical ali. everything is tottaly fine here people. Whether we make big signings or not means nothing to me, As all i want is friggin quality worthy of the shirt, i.e Valencia and Hernandez. Obertan, Bebe and the likes of de Leat show what the clubs about right now. As i keep saying i'd love to see those of you with differing oppinions to me be proved right. But i just dont see it.