Rooney to leave United

Flojo

the ammount of popcorn i'm gettin through these last few days will have me on weight watchers for the new year.If the Club has really got to the point where we are openly begging players to stay, it must show that it is known by all that we are in the sh*t. Great players have come and gone before and been waved off, with the confidence/arrogance of supporters that knew the club would carry on regardless and replace that player with someone of equal or higher quality,But quite frankly after Ronaldo and Tevez i reckon people finally see the writing is on the wall for us, better late than never i guess, but come on that wall was grafitied years ago.Rooney's press conference will be interesting to say the least, i hope he comes out and gives straight answers as to exactly why he s leaving, heres to hoping,Still quietly hopes he changes his mind, as he is probably the only real Marquee player we have, and to lose him will be a bad sign to show to the other major clubs in Europe, and after the recent other high profile departures some of our other players might start getting itchy feet. But openly begging a player to stay is pathetic. It rightly didnt happen when Ronaldo announced he wanted out and it shouldnt of happened here.

the reason Fergie's looking overly old rigt now is because this illusion of him being in complete control. One that he has kept for amazingly long is starting to shift.The Heinze situatuon was a slight embarresment, but we had Evra,Then Ronaldo makes it clear that he want out to Madrid, but thats understandable,we flip flop and f*ck around with the Tevez deal untill he quite understanbly gets pissed off and wants out, goes to City, dont care what anyone says, its an embarressment.Now Rooney, the man destined to be our captain and future goal scoring and appearence record holder wants out, And if he's not replaced, Fergie knows others will follow, whether you rate him or not you have to admit Rooney's a name and a source of confidence, and possibly one of the reasons why some players may want to join the club.

But make no mistake, Wayne. United will move on with or without you. If you do move, it will be you who lives to regret it.
These guys. :D I suspect if he moves to City we'll see an upsurge in orders for shirts for them next season from the london area...And lots of new guys who say they've supported City since they were little kids. :D

I was interested to hear what Sir Alex has had to say yesterday, and surprised by some of it.It is absolutley true, my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract.During those meetings in August, I asked for assurances that the club continued to seek to attract the top players in the world.I never had anything but complete respect for Manchester United football club.How could I not have done, given its fantastic history, especially its last 6 years, which I've been lucky to play a part.For me, it's always about winning trophies, as the club has always done under Sir Alex Ferguson, because of that, I think the questions I ask were justified.However, when I met with David Gill last week, he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad. I then told him I would not be signing a new contract despite recent difficulties.I know I will always owe Sir Alex a huge debt, he is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was 18.For Manchester United's sake, I wish he could go on forever because he is a genius.

wtf he's trying to actually dead the club now, aired the lack of pulling power in public like that?The financial situation of the club is going to come to the fore now, he might even be remembered a bit further down the line as the catalyst for the ignorant fans seeing the real situation the club's in

Can see why hes gassed tbhUsed to play with Tevez and Ronaldo..Now Tevez is the main guy of a City side thats looking to build a sick team to donimateRonaldo exactly the same situation at Real.While hes getting stick from everyone and being dropped when he wants to play.