Rooney to leave United

Flojo

to be honest i, baffed about another thing aswell. If it was merely the case that Rooney just quite flatly didnt wanna play for United anymore. Thats his choice.and let him live with it. He's a grown man who can make his own decision.
Was thinking this. But thought I may have missed something.

i dunno why people are saying things like Fergie did this for Rooney and that for Rooney. Fergie did what he did for the success of Manchester United. Stop thinking Fergie did what he did for the good and benefit of Wayne Rooney. Like everyone before him he is usefull untill he isn't and then he'd be flogged.On the ambition thing again. Wasn't it last year that the board came out and said for the future we are looking at buying player under 26 so we can make use of the sell on values of those players.So we have basically been and will be to Real Madrid and Barca and the like. What Spurs and Wigan have been to us. The market has changed and we cant keep up due to the situation.Im just happy someone from inside the club has removed the veil of illusion and actually admitted that they are aware of whats happening.

• Upvote 1

to be honest i, baffed about another thing aswell. If it was merely the case that Rooney just quite flatly didnt wanna play for United anymore. Thats his choice.and let him live with it. He's a grown man who can make his own decision.
Was thinking this. But thought I may have missed something.
You know, for years i been arguing with people over whether United fans are arrogant or not. And ive defended my fellow reds, but this has shown me somthing else,

i dunno why people are saying things like Fergie did this for Rooney and that for Rooney. Fergie did what he did for the success of Manchester United. Stop thinking Fergie did what he did for the good and benefit of Wayne Rooney.
who said that i said fergie is fuming because he made rooney the main guy not with rooney in mind but with the thought that he can build the side around him for years to comeand rooney knew that like promoting someone in a work environment to a top role then having them leave for another company....you dont care about the individual but you would be fuming at the fact they just f*cked you

well maybe the anger Fergie is feeling should wake him up out of his "the glazer's have been great owners" and "theres absolutely nothing wrong with United" talk. With the debt we have to service this was ALWAYS going to happen.It just remains to be seen whether this will wake the Glazers up and show them that big investment is needed to maintain success. Or whether they'll just bank on people still flocking through the turnstiles and keeping the incoming cash coming.I fear i know the answer already, but like with everything else over the last 5 years i hope im wrong.Ive only been wrong about 1 thing in the last 5 years and that is i believed they would spend money this summer after issuing the bond, but alas nothing.This is not me saying ohh look at me im smart coz its not about that, its just a case of me paying attention to what the Glazers said when they came in, and what the did over in Tampa Bay. We have followed the exact same path.Initial success then steady decline, and them still being reluctant to fund the club. WE ALL KNEW AND WERE TOLD WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.Gill himself told us this is the road to ruin, Fergie was against it till they came in aswell. Dont be suprised by something that was tottally and completly expected and predicted

what sane person is going to speak out against there employer?need to come back into the real world

• Upvote 1

Wickedest thing is, Rooney isn't even the biggest villain at United. Don't see any of these managers talking sh*t about the Glazers, and the owners who are shitting all over football. There is a thing to be said about player power, but boy. When it comes to fans being charge overboard and debt being laid upon clubs, where is Holloway's rants and the media demonising them./A person who actually loves the club as much as they claim they do, would speak out against the employer. Otherwise they are just thinking about themselves.

Wickedest thing is, Rooney isn't even the biggest villain at United. Don't see any of these managers talking sh*t about the Glazers, and the owners who are shitting all over football. There is a thing to be said about player power, but boy. When it comes to fans being charge overboard and debt being laid upon clubs, where is Holloway's rants and the media demonising them./A person who actually loves the club as much as they claim they do, would speak out against the employer. Otherwise they are just thinking about themselves.
f*ck*ng spot on. I'd love someone to ask the completely honest Holloway about this, and see him squirm coz all he and the likes of him do (including SAF) is walk into the boardroom drop their trousers and bend over the desk and wait to take it. Its f*ck*ng pathetic. that like my sig says a man as rich as SAF and one who has commented on the rights of the normal man has lost his morals to the level.Remember the story of a away euro qualifier shortly after the takeover when asked about the position of the club by concerned fans Fergie turned round and said "if your not happy with things at United f*ck off and watch Chelsea" The guys the greatest manager alive, but has nothing on the likes of Clough Shankley or Busby man is void of all morals even after strongly opposing the takeover just days before it happened.Guys a c*nt of the highest order as far as men go. Busby is loved by all United fans, Fergie divided oppinion since to my concious knowledge since 2002. And probably long before then. For good reason.Greedy morally vacant c*nt,Great manager though.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what sane person is going to speak out against there employer?need to come back into the real world
if your talking about normal people who need to feed their families on their earnings month to month.But if your a man who has ammassed a personal fortune the likes of which me and you can only imagine and you still cant stick to your maorals when all you did prior to the takeover was talk about how bad owners like the Glazers would be. It leaves us all with no chance does it?If Fergie hadd either kept his mouth shut before or after the takeover i would have nothing bad to say about him, but his flip flopping is f*ck*ng jarring

the ownership is usually a necessary evil and as a manager you'll be stupid to fight the owners of the clubits the job of the board of directors of the clublook at liverpool and what happened with rafa's dislike for the owners.but true say rooney is an employee and speaking out whilst still under employment is something else

if your talking about normal people who need to feed their families on their earnings month to month.
that is almost as annoying as people who say "if wayne rooney donated 2 weeks wages for...................."f*ck off doesnt matter if your on 100 a week or 100,000 a week why would you just give away your money or in what your suggesting willingly stop your income

f*ck*ng spot on. I'd love someone to ask the completely honest Holloway about this, and see him squirm coz all he and the likes of him do (including SAF) is walk into the boardroom drop their trousers and bend over the desk and wait to take it. Its f*ck*ng pathetic. that like my sig says a man as rich as SAF and one who has commented on the rights of the normal man has lost his morals to the level.Remember the story of a away euro qualifier shortly after the takeover when asked about the position of the club by concerned fans Fergie turned round and said "if your not happy with things at United f*ck off and watch Chelsea" The guys the greatest manager alive, but has nothing on the likes of Clough Shankley or Busby man is void of all morals even after strongly opposing the takeover just days before it happened.Guys a c*nt of the highest order as far as men go. Busby is loved by all United fans, Fergie divided oppinion since to my concious knowledge since 2002. And probably long before then. For good reason.Greedy morally vacant c*nt,Great manager though.
Let me just ask you one question.Why is it that you have only ever talked about Fergie speaking out, how comes you've never once mentioned Scholes, Giggs or Neville, for example?Or even Bobby Charlton for that fact?After all we all know Gary Neville and Bobby Charlton are Manchester United through and through, more so than anyone else at the club. Really their morality should be just as questionable, if not more so than the "Greedy morally vacant c*nt".Just give me your honest answer, because I don't want another back and forth with you again.

no thats not what i'm saying, when Fergie decided to come out pre-takeover and slam the takeover attempt spouting how bad their model would be for the club, that was fair enough,But to then come out post takeover in full suport of the very same people, even to say they have been "fantastic" owners. Is straigt pisstaking.I wouldve respected him more if he had just said nothing.I would never expect a young manager to act out on the basis of their morals. But when in SAF's position if you haven't got the power or ability to say what you really feel or at least say nothing about the ownership we are in trouble. If when asked about the ownership last season he said nothing i wouldnt be on him so much, If he hadn't championed the right for supporters to have a say in the running of their club pre-takeover and then slammed the green and gold protest i wouldnt be on him so much. But i guess Under the Glazer regime his achieved his dream of surpassing Sir matts 1 European cup and so theresfore they have been fantastic owners, After the takeover Andy Walsh said supporters shouldnt listen to what SAF has to say untill after he retires, and i should've listened. But alas i kept listening to a man i respected and have in the last 5 years lost all respect for him.

Let me just ask you one question.Why is it that you have only ever talked about Fergie speaking out, how comes you've never once mentioned Scholes, Giggs or Neville, for example?Or even Bobby Charlton for that fact?After all we all know Gary Neville and Bobby Charlton are Manchester United through and through, more so than anyone else at the club. Really their morality should be just as questionable, if not more so than the "Greedy morally vacant c*nt".Just give me your honest answer, because I don't want another back and forth with you again.
From when there was a minor riot outside OT the first time the Glazers came over, and Bobby Charlton took it upon himself to apologise on behalf of us, that man at a board level is irrelevent to me, sadly, Gary Nevile Giggs and Scholes have also dissapointed me somewhat, but their saving grace is they have done what everyone shouldve done and kept quiet. Both before and afterThey gave supprt to the guys protesting outside carrington kast season aswell so .....................Not once have they come out and backed the current regime or waxed lyrical about the Glazers.As it is the only player to come out publicly in opposition to the takeover was 20legend, so if he comes out all in favour off them now it would dissapoint me on the level SAF has as i count him as possible my favourite ever United player.

Amazing to see the outpouring of sympathy for Fergie over Wayne wanting to leave. Poor man and poor Man U supporters to have this happen to the club - a crisis that they have provoked themselves at so many clubs over the years, including ours. Ferguson is the master tapper upper. The head of the Man U fans club was on R5 asking for sympathy for Ferguson. Ferguson is appealing to Rooney summoning the romance of the club. Sky doesn't know which way to look. Wonderful Irony all round.

• Upvote 2

c/s most of kompressors poststake it easy tho brou might have a breakdown the way this whole thing is heading
Was depressed and pissed off 5 years ago. I'm ready for whatever now. Just dissapointed with the conduct of some people post takeover and certain things.