NUPEMAG.COM

Captain Planet

What was going through my mind when thinking about it was how many people do i know that actually buy magazines?

sh*t RWDmag was free remember.

Noone i know would buy magazines and anything id really need is on the net anyway, so other than Advertising all over a website, how could i profit from this??

That kinda killed me tbh but as you said MG nowadays 'urban culture' has kinda blown up. You never know...

Guest Esquilax

What was going through my mind when thinking about it was how many people do i know that actually buy magazines?

sh*t RWDmag was free remember.

Noone i know would buy magazines and anything id really need is on the net anyway, so other than Advertising all over a website, how could i profit from this??

That kinda killed me tbh but as you said MG nowadays 'urban culture' has kinda blown up. You never know...

But has it blown up enough for it to be a sustainable interest nationwide?

Magazines, especially lads mags, still do pretty well, circulation of about 300k, but that's cuz every hetero man likes tits and cars and mangled body parts n sh*t

Does every man wanna see JLS and Tinchy and all these other people who are generally appreciated by teenage girls

That's my concern

Guest Esquilax

well obv u would start as an online mag and generate revenue thru adverts etc/

if theres enough of a buzz u put out a small syndication and grown from there once a month etc..

those chicks will defo buy it. if tinchy stryder can sell one million records then him, tinie ndubs etc can sell a hundred thousand mags every month.

Of course, but you can't just change the tone like that. You can't be appealing to doe eyed teen girl fantasies whilst simultaneously showcasing bitch-du-jour's arse and tits is what I'm saying

Guest Esquilax

Obviously it hasn't been thought through properly but yeah I guess with more prep it has potential

Best of luck if you man are actually gonna do it, will be interesting

What you have here is a profitable model if targeted in the right ways but I would suggest you’re going to be a price taker. The neo-classical Magazine Market consists of Oligopolistic firms so its vital you find out the market price before taking it, when doing this you can begin to find out about your profit maximisation by using the marginalist rule to find the market Revenue and market Cost and seeing where your surplus is before going on to work out a profitable unit per price.

Trust me in this as your product is at a very weak stage where you need to react quickly to demands in your market given the Oligopolistic firms that have the resources behind them to produce a section if you like, in their magazine that could represent everything you stand for.

Good luck, it is a tough decision and I hope you do well.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

is it pronounced noop or nupay

Accented vowells always extend them IE e becomes ayy when written as é

NO PATRONISE

tbh i dont see anything accented

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

is it pronounced noop or nupay

Accented vowells always extend them IE e becomes ayy when written as é

NO PATRONISE

tbh i dont see anything accented