Future Women still stupid

Admin.

swear satellites pick up radio signals from decades back that bounce around space.

brisco's theory is sound.

lol come to think of it you could actually do it, just make the phone signal travel a certain distance and back so that it arrives at the time of the future.

would need to put something to reflect it off on the other side of the universe and hope it doesnt get destroyed by stuff in space, but it could work lol

But only if your going 88mph and can funnel 1.21 gigawatts of electricity through a flux capacitor

• Upvote 1

@ dave, wot do u think happens to radio waves after theyve been transmitted?

for example they sent a transmission called the arecibo message into space, it contains information about the human race, they aimed it at a bunch of stars 25,000 light years away, it will take 25,000 years to reach its destination.

so if you were a time traveler and had a powerful enough transmitter you could transmit a message into space and it could be picked up by the future ppl if they positioned a probe at the correct distance from the source, so just for arguments sake, say there was a probe 82 light years away from planet earth, it would just be picking up the time traveller in 1928's message now. of course the probe wud of had to of left long before the radio transmission, but im just saying.

@ dave, wot do u think happens to radio waves after theyve been transmitted?

for example they sent a transmission called the arecibo message into space, it contains information about the human race, they aimed it at a bunch of stars 25,000 light years away, it will take 25,000 years to reach its destination.

so if you were a time traveler and had a powerful enough transmitter you could transmit a message into space and it could be picked up by the future ppl if they positioned a probe at the correct distance from the source, so just for arguments sake, say there was a probe 82 light years away from planet earth, it would just be picking up the time traveller in 1928's message now. of course the probe wud of had to of left long before the radio transmission, but im just saying.

this is true, but it would only be a one way street, messages from the past being picked up in future, you couldn't send messages back into the past like that and have a convo over a mobile phone. I swear?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

thats all good

my problem with it is how the f*ck will that work in communication through time

if they sent a signal back then, then it reached u in the future how are u gonna send it to the past?

that just doesnt work for me

do you know how much technology we dont know about

the higher powers keep it under wraps until they decide to make it available for commercial use i.e. bluetooth and wireless internet

theyve probably got some sh*t that we'd never even think possible hidden in their labs. like streets said above all this wireless ish is madness and it was made much longer ago than we think

that is why i have decided to make it my quest to work in one of those labs

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

yea thats all good

but we're talking about communication simultaneously at different times in history here

i aint even gonna say its immpossible

but i just cant get my head around it

and how the f*ck would she even travel back

lol thats totally fake.

firstly if you time travelled to the past with a phone and tried to make a call at that time, it wouldnt work. no network, not to mention nobody to recieve at that time lol.

and no you cant ring up the future like its another country for those who may be thinking that.

how do u know bro when did u last travel in time?

dont need to have time travelled to know that. its just physical reality, how is a phones radio signal gonna connect you to anything without a working receiver existing at the time you make a call.

lol @ your mind

I'd like to believe she was from the future but lets all be honest shes probably not