The large hadron collider created a mini big bang

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

how exactly do u want man to carry out a big bang experiment of their own (one paragraph only please)

and im pretty sure theres other scientists n sh*t out there tryna cure AIDS and that dnt need every single scientist working on it

@ , i'm not an african... i didn't bring religion into this thread either, can say i've ruined it if u want to but i'm sure u've derailed more threads than i have.... and why should i acknowledge that i may be wrong, why dont u?

@ esq, i am humble.... i've been on vip on and off for at least 3 years now and this is the first time i have ever mentioned religion..

cs lew... i dont kno ur beliefs but same time i kno ur not an idiot.. that was probably the most constructive reply yet

@ dave, i dont

i've raised several points (not all religious) in my last few posts and not one serious answer with any substance or conviction and i'm supposed to doubt my faith and acknowledge i could be wrong...? based on what.....? so far ur replies have been typical and u've all done a great job of proving me wrong :|

edit: cs carpe

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

what ive wondered is, religion says the universe is 6k years old, what do people who follow said religions think when scientists find fossils that date back to millions of years?

no i cant confirm theyre million of years old

what ive wondered is, religion says the universe is 6k years old, what do people who follow said religions think when scientists find fossils that date back to millions of years?

no i cant confirm theyre million of years old

the 6k age is not believed by all. it comes from the jewish calendar, There are christian/religious palaeontologists you know.

Nah I have had allot of religious people talk about the 6k thing and how dinosaurs never existed when we have proof they did yet they come up all this religious gombly gook thats why I dont go church when they ask

dont get me wrong though I think Faith is a good thing

prdx what religion are you then

yeahhh we can skip the day trip to unnecessary land as my religion at this point is irrelevant

u have probly been the most outspoken in regard to what i've said, yet u've failed to address even a single point i've raised over the course of this entire thread... u've even gone as far as to suggest that i'm stupid for not doubting my beliefs... but why should i doubt what i believe in when none of u so far have answered any of my questions in regard to ur beliefs in any meaningful or constructive way....?

dont try to disprove my faith, simply prove to me how u are different to any other religious head and why i should believe in what u believe

dont ask me any questions as of right now until u can answer mine.. if u cant answer any of my questions in any constructive way then dont bother responding

On 10/11/2010 at 4:51 PM, Angelo said:

Not sure his line of thinking but that may have been a play on words.

it was.. i'm glad somebody finally spotted it tbh

i gave them something legit to attack but they either a: didn't notice cos they are so blind in trying to disprove my beliefs or b: they are idiots who clearly cannot keep up with anything i'm saying... either way none of their () responses have blown my skirt up so far

Guest Esquilax

What?

What has Scientology got to do with it?

That sh*t was weak tbh

Either way, the theory of evolution is essentially scientific fact, and the evidence for it is overwhelmingly comprehensive

I've given faith a chance- I've read through all sorts of texts, been to churches, halls, the whole shabang, but nothing pleases my heart more than cold hard facts. If you were like me, you'd be going on richarddawkins.net, watching his videos and deciding for yourself, but it doesn't seem like you want to do that

People get upset because there are answers there that you don't want to look at

The old testament is impossible

Most of the things in most holy books are impossible and implausible

We've evolved and grown past the point where these stories are acceptable as legislature in some countries

I can't prove your god doesn't exist, I also can't prove there's a c*ck shaped footprint in the rainforest somewhere, or that at this very moment someone farted

As science continuously progresses at the speed of light, clarity will arrive and we can live in an enlightened time not based on lies and feeble beliefs

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What?

What has Scientology got to do with it?

That sh*t was weak tbh

Either way, the theory of evolution is essentially scientific fact, and the evidence for it is overwhelmingly comprehensive

I've given faith a chance- I've read through all sorts of texts, been to churches, halls, the whole shabang, but nothing pleases my heart more than cold hard facts. If you were like me, you'd be going on richarddawkins.net, watching his videos and deciding for yourself, but it doesn't seem like you want to do that

People get upset because there are answers there that you don't want to look at

The old testament is impossible

Most of the things in most holy books are impossible and implausible

We've evolved and grown past the point where these stories are acceptable as legislature in some countries

I can't prove your god doesn't exist, I also can't prove there's a c*ck shaped footprint in the rainforest somewhere, or that at this very moment someone farted

As science continuously progresses at the speed of light, clarity will arrive and we can live in an enlightened time not based on lies and feeble beliefs

evolution isnt a proven fact. YOU may have evolved from a monkey or bacteria, but nothing richard dawkings says has really PROVEN anything. The closest he and other evolutionary theories "prove" is that there are some striking similarities between species.

The reason for this is that they came from the same creator. NOTHING just happens by chance, NOTHING cannot create something, moreso to have created things so complex. nothing i have seen from evolutionists had made me rethink what i originally believe in.

People say they've read the bible blah blah blah, yet completely ignore the fact that alot more about the bible is actual recorded history, as well as a predictor of future events, happening right now. science and religion are not enemies, but some people are just hell bent on taking credit for what they cannot.

Guest Esquilax

You just shanked yourself carpe fam

Striking similarities because they were created by the same breah?

WTF?

What about animals that evolve and adapt to their surroundings? Butterflys that evolve camouflage? Does my guy God just create new tings to throw the haters off?

Common ancestry is mad

Was watching world news America yesterday even had Priest that had lost their faith but they were to scared to say it the open

they were saying do you really expect to believe stuff like Noah's Ark

a man built a replica of Noahs ark built to the specs laid out in the bible

1.jpg

ark.jpg

ar126782210348099.jpg

Noah%27s+Ark7.jpg

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080919073434zzzz.nb/topstory.html