Shittest Jobs...

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

things must have gone horribly wrong to have them kinda jobs

most of them are immigrants from poor countries

not people who can laze about, not work and spend the whole day on the internet and still be ok

that was a direct send

just wanted to clarify

nah

but if the cap fits...

things must have gone horribly wrong to have them kinda jobs

most of them are immigrants from poor countries

not people who can laze about, not work and spend the whole day on the internet and still be ok

that was a direct send

just wanted to clarify

nah

but if the cap fits...

Sending, sending, can't stop sending

lol do u drop everytime u take a leak.

expensive habit.

tbh i try to avoid paying 20p when i need to take a leak at waterloo

lol pos

push the barrier back half way makes enough space for u to slide in

:Y:

f*ck paying 20p to take a leak, what can they do threaten to call the police for not paying 20p?

59417_1497087680093_1621140010_1230857_6804049_n.jpg

this is the worst I've seen, all the people wearing the domino's box were asian as well

• 7 months later...

Anyone watched the mega cities series on iplayer? The dude from Mexico city that gets dunked into the sewer reservoir in what looks like a full on victorian diving suit to unblock it. Worst job ever.

most probably.

but Id rather live under a bridge than be the random old guy holding mans jewellery, standing behind him and reciting a few lines for a video

come like that Fonzworth guy

No doubt it's degrading but let's be honest if Soulja Boy offered you $100k to hold his jewellery in a music video; you'd do it.

pushing trolleys in super market car parks is depressing just looking at the guys doing it.

them albanians standing on traffic lights on dual carriage ways (a406), selling flowers, all day long. In the rain, or in the blazing heat.

but i would NEVER take the piss outta someone working a HONEST sh*t job, anyone who does that is a c*nt. A job is a job and someones gotta do it. Differrent people, different struggles.

• Upvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

The most degrading jobs are those Human billboard ones. I feel sorry for guys souls when I see then just standing there with signs on their front and back.

Im not really a money guy tbh

even though I doubt thats how much hes gettin for that

if it was a random thing he just saw me n wanted to do it, Id prob do it for free, Im assuming that guy doesnt, Ive seen him in another vid, I think

I can't think of any Job I wouldn't do for $100k; so it might have been a bit large of an example. But holding some rich dudes jewellery is not the end of the world lol and definitely doesn't belong in a shittiest jobs thread.

that first part sounds kinda gay

/

pushing trolleys in super market car parks is depressing just looking at the guys doing it.

them albanians standing on traffic lights on dual carriage ways (a406), selling flowers, all day long. In the rain, or in the blazing heat.

but i would NEVER take the piss outta someone working a HONEST sh*t job, anyone who does that is a c*nt. A job is a job and someones gotta do it. Differrent people, different struggles.

no doubt, could easily say f*ck it n waste away on benefits, but theyre actually doing something.

but still, the jobs seem soul destroying

many of the guys ur feeling sorry for will be doing better jobs than you once they complete their studies they're doing while doing shitty jobs.

thats actually REAL TALK.

the amount of guys in my masters, wokring in sainsburys etc.

bare of them doing MBA's, ACCA's etc.

most of them come from abroad, african and asian.

many of the guys ur feeling sorry for will be doing better jobs than you once they complete their studies they're doing while doing shitty jobs.

thats actually REAL TALK.

the amount of guys in my masters, wokring in sainsburys etc.

bare of them doing MBA's, ACCA's etc.

most of them come from abroad, african and asian.

Knew a guy who completed a masters in Finance and was still working in retail as a normal sales assistant

I think his job market was pretty tough to crack