This thing with the lighty's (vs. darker sistas)

2deal2

with them strong features....

a man with the right make up and make up artist could easily make himself look like that

totally destroyed the tone of the thread, edit "her" out of here?

This is it. Most people subconsciously correlate dark skim to manliness and light skin to femininity. This is one reason certain man will pick the light option every time. There's this underlying notion that dark skinned women look like men and have male characteristics such as being aggressive. It's not true though just buying into that slave mentality.

Trust.

How you can identify the face of the chick I posted with strong features is beyond me TBH.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

lol @ vomit. jeez

bt Ros is right, me, i find beauty in every shade, dark, light skinned, white, south american, middle eastern, asian, east asian, martian

• Upvote 1

It ain't about whether you prefer whatever complexion.

If that face made you vomit, then you've got a problem or stop talking in hyperbole.

nah

You haven't shown an out and out undisputed beauty

You've shown someone who clearly appeals to a very specific taste You happen to have. there is no issue with anyone else not being attracted to her.

Guest Esquilax

if people don't know the difference between a niche market and a mass market. that's down to them

This is what I meant when I said unconventional

Perhaps acquired taste is better

WTF

Why the need to categorise in total opposite ends of the spectrum?

Light or dark? Really dude...

I see where this thread is going. Not involved.

I see people calling certain chicks dark skinned who, imo, are far from it. So I wanted to know what the consensus is.

Also, the thread is called Lighties Vs Dark skinned, so what do you expect?. :arrow:

allow trying to change a non zorn topic to a zorn one

add zorn at Your will, but this topic is a discussion about dark skinned and light skinned beauty.

Mic Man, i'd say she's near the middle of the spectrum like the girl i posted on the first page. i'd call her medium skinned

if there's no intermediate option, she's dark skinned

• Downvote 1