Rafa ''Gimme Monnies So I Can Sign Up 4 or 5 Players To Improve This TREBLE Winning Team' Bentitez

Mame Biram Diouf

Lol there's disappear and there's 13 points off the pace. Come on dude how can you even think to defend this? They've gone from the best team I'm the world (I mean trophy haul) to not in the top 5 cos of a change of management, but it not be the fault of management?

Be serious

He is responsible where did I say he wasn't but if you think that a squad made up of players coming of the best possible season has nothing to do with it then you're lost. Do you think Dinho is a shadow of his former self because he lost the ability? Of course not it's because he wakes up in the morning knowing that he's won everything there is to win and the hunger's gone.

This is the most foolish thing you've said. How can you mention Ronaldinho having won all there is to win so he has lost the hunger.

By your logic Barcelona shouldn't be putting any effort in anymore. Messi at 23 shouldn't even be bothered as he has been that guy for most of his career.

Your chatting sh*t and trying to justify it by saying players have already won so they don't want to no more.

• Upvote 1

29 is a perfect age if you haven't just achieved everything in club football, then its kinda dead. They loss motivation and they lost their manager.

Inter needed to be freshen up and the only way tbh was new players.

Lol at bringing Woy into it. Lets just say Woy is very lucky to still be in a job.

Lol there's disappear and there's 13 points off the pace. Come on dude how can you even think to defend this? They've gone from the best team I'm the world (I mean trophy haul) to not in the top 5 cos of a change of management, but it not be the fault of management?

Be serious

He is responsible where did I say he wasn't but if you think that a squad made up of players coming of the best possible season has nothing to do with it then you're lost. Do you think Dinho is a shadow of his former self because he lost the ability? Of course not it's because he wakes up in the morning knowing that he's won everything there is to win and the hunger's gone.

This is the most foolish thing you've said. How can you mention Ronaldinho having won all there is to win so he has lost the hunger.

By your logic Barcelona shouldn't be putting any effort in anymore. Messi at 23 shouldn't even be bothered as he has been that guy for most of his career.

Your chatting sh*t and trying to justify it by saying players have already won so they don't want to no more.

I'm not saying they don't want to win no more you fool, I'm saying that hunger plays a big part in success and after a season like Inter had there's going to be a hangover especially when the squad is so old. You think a season like the last didn't take a lot out of those players?

The 06 Barca team peaked and was broken up because most of them were coming towards the end of their careers.

The 08 Barca team was sick but relatively young, the players that were shipped out were Henry, Gudjonsen, Sylvinho and Eto'o (who was apparently a disruptive influence

"I think it would be the best for Barcelona if Eto'o does leave and his sale is my decision. I think it's time to change after all that we have won,"

Pep Guardiola

Eto'o took on a fresh challenge and achieved great success at Inter but look at the rest of the players.

Barcelona are different in the sense that they have a very good mix of older heads and hungry youngsters, Inter are pretty much 100% reliant on older heads throughout the team. Don't be surprised to see Guardiola gradually phasing out some of the older players over the coming seasons.

Treble winning seasons at the age of 30+ are career defining moments, when you're relatively young it isn't the same.

So Puyol and Xavi?

Your still gassing

Barcelona are different in the sense that they have a very good mix of older heads and hungry youngsters, Inter are pretty much 100% reliant on older heads throughout the team.

Cesar 32

Lucio 32

Zanetti 37

Chivu 30

Cordoba 34

Snejder 26

Cambiasso 30

Stankovic 32

Coutinho 18

Pandev 27

Eto'o 29

/

Valdes 28

Abidal 31

Pique 23

Puyol 32

Alves 27

Xavi 30

Inisesta 26

Busquets 22

Pedro 23

Messi 23

Villa 29

My point was that you've mentioned the excuse of hunger and yet Xavi and Puyol don't seem to have any hunger issues. They still perform admirably and work their socks off and are highly important to barcelonas success.

At inter Etoo and Lucio still have the hunger so do some of the other players, to suggest otherwise is odd, so the problem can't stem from that.

while we can't speak for professional footballers I know in myself that when I'm successful with something I want to do so again and again.

The problem is the management not the players, I just can't see it otherwise. The drop off at Liverpool was too drastic and the drop off at Inter is too drastic for it to be anything else. Your blind if you can't see that.

Yeah at Liverpool it evidently was his management that was the problem.

Benitez was too cold and distant, we were supposed to get Hodgson in to pat the players on the bum, tell them how great they were and we'd be reaching our potential. Hasn't quite worked out has it?

the club was a mess and he was fighting too many battles within it, one thing that is consistent with Benitez is that he calls chairmen on their BS. At Valencia he did,the chairman later said if he could have Benitez back he'd carry him on his own back. Under Moores no under G&H yes and under Moratti who reneged on transfer promises.

Inter are a pretty much spent squad, they need a revamp to continue to compete because all the top teams in Italy have been improving their squad over the past few years for the future whilst theirs is on it's last legs.

Inter are a pretty much spent squad, they need a revamp to continue to compete because all the top teams in Italy have been improving their squad over the past few years for the future whilst theirs is on it's last legs.

See this is still reaching cos now your putting it down to age and not the players lacking hunger. So while your changing your reason for Inters drop off, I'm still telling you it's DOWN TO THE MANAGEMENT.

We are seeing the same things at Inter that we saw at Liverpool, an Immense drop off of a squad that previously was a real threat.

If you need to be blindly loyal to Rafa then we no longer need to continue this cos I don't understand the reasons for your loyalty and frankly I don't want to.

And for that reason I'm out.

• Upvote 2

lol at not seeing the correlation between age and hunger and like I said before it's a number of factors. Yes we are seeing the same things, G&H promising but spending no P so he made it known and Moratti doing the same. No reaching at all, if you look at every post i've made it's backed up with stats and examples of similar occurrences at other clubs and teams.

/

He's currently at home in Liverpool and said he hasn't received any word from anyone regarding his job.

No he restored the pride of the club by performances on the pitch and making us one of the most feared teams in Europe.

He admitted he made mistakes but the most damaging factors to the cloob's stability on the whole were beyond his control.

Can't wait til Ferguson leaves, you man are gonna catch a huge dose of reality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

:lol:

Flojo>>

/

internazionale fans chanting "resta con noi rafa benitez, resta con noi" (stay with us) upon team's arrival in milan...

Inter legend Mazzola said month ago tht Rafa's only fault had been that of not forcing club 2 buy players

And if you think the problem with Roy is the results than that says it all.

People don't listen just wanna argue for the sake of it.

lol come on flojo/team benitez

if that inter squad is 'pretty much spent'

what was the liverpool one that uncle roy took over :lol:

oh yh man like eto chivu sneijder cambiasso pandev etc might as well retire

as there hunger gone now, they will never perform again under anyone

in may they are the best squad in europe, in aug they are spent finished its an impossible job :lol:

if they have lost there hunger to play benitez takes part blame tbh, key part of management player motivation

as i said the season aint done yet

nobody is expecting a treble

but failure here would be a joke

lol come on flojo/team benitez

if that inter squad is 'pretty much spent'

what was the liverpool one that uncle roy took over :lol:

oh yh man like eto chivu sneijder cambiasso pandev etc might as well retire

as there hunger gone now, they will never perform again under anyone

in may they are the best squad in europe, in aug they are spent finished its an impossible job :lol:

if they have lost there hunger to play benitez takes part blame tbh, key part of management player motivation

as i said the season aint done yet

nobody is expecting a treble

but failure here would be a joke

Inter didn't have the best squad in europe last year and you're over simplifying my points.Motivation is key but you think that coming off the back of a treble winning season isn't gonna subconsciously have players at the end of their career ease up a little I disagree. Plus you keep ignoring the amount of injuries which again affects an older squad more.

Rafa was building a squad of players all aiming to peak around the same time with a few older heads and anyone saying Roy inherited a squad not worthy of a better position in the league and capable of better performances is a fool.

If you look at the big players he signed they were all the right side of 30 and the bolded were at the club when he left. Hodgson on the other hand gave away a 20 year old Argentine international with his best years ahead of him for PK and got rid of Aquilani for f*ck*ng Poulsen.

Alonso

Johnson

Masch

Reina

Torres

Agger

Skrtel

Aquilani

internazionale fans chanting "resta con noi rafa benitez, resta con noi" (stay with us) upon team's arrival in milan...

Inter legend Mazzola said month ago tht Rafa's only fault had been that of not forcing club 2 buy players

I'm glad the Inter fans aren't as short sighted as a lot of Liverpool fans were.

the second quote speaks for itself.

• Downvote 1

I'm with Flojo here.

End of season...

Benetiz lost his job as we was told he'd basically under achieved.

Mourinho left his job for a big club having over achieved.

Roy left his job having over achieved.

Upon taking their new jobs...

Roy knew he pretty much had what he had, and needed to over achieved like he did at Fulham, as he was not getting no money until a takeover. Now if Roy fails to over achieve then why did Liverpool change?! Roy is currently doing worse than Rafa on all fronts. Roy is underachieving, the underachiever.

Mourinho left his job to go to a club where he was being given more funds (he got money & the players he wanted, bar a striker), and inheriting some great players who were underperforming (I think we can all agree on that). Mourinho has to win something in the next two years (his name/status earns him two years, cos it would be one year otherwise). Failure to do so will result in Madrid asking why did they change?!

Benetiz went into a job where he was told he'd get players for now and the future, and he has only got players for the future which I doubt he picked and had players sold. Its a aging squad that just won everything and tbh based on Mourinho's motivational style it leaves very little room for him to just go in and re-motivate them. Same thing happened at Chelsea where they kinda needed a fall guy (Grant, Scolari) first before they re-focused.

The easiest part at taking over Inter is, and Mourinho pointed it out, you HAVE to win a troph(ies) as he left them to compete in so many competitons.

So far Rafa has 2 out of 3.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

pos tf

also inter had bare injuies

Inter didn't have the best squad in europe last year and you're over simplifying my points.Motivation is key but you think that coming off the back of a treble winning season isn't gonna subconsciously have players at the end of their career ease up a little I disagree. Plus you keep ignoring the amount of injuries which again affects an older squad more.

Rafa was building a squad of players all aiming to peak around the same time with a few older heads and anyone saying Roy inherited a squad not worthy of a better position in the league and capable of better performances is a fool.

If you look at the big players he signed they were all the right side of 30 and the bolded were at the club when he left. Hodgson on the other hand gave away a 20 year old Argentine international with his best years ahead of him for PK and got rid of Aquilani for f*ck*ng Poulsen.

Alonso

Johnson

Masch

Reina

Torres

Agger

Skrtel

Aquilani

all im saying is IF he fails here, failure being finishing where they are now in the league around 13 + no trophy

then the football world will look at it as a joke

yh motivation/desire etc etc but that excuse wont hold up for a failue of tht kind

and as he hasnt failed yet im saying lets wait till may

+

im not backing roy at all

u named some decent rafa signings/but u could easily name 3 bad for each of the good ones

u mention hodgson fuking up with konchesky but u could easily mention rafa fuking up with alonso/barry etc

ur to selective in ur memory ur love for benitez has got u gassed near to where lahi went

• Upvote 1

all im saying is IF he fails here, failure being finishing where they are now in the league around 13 + no trophy

then the football world will look at it as a joke

yh motivation/desire etc etc but that excuse wont hold up for a failue of tht kind

and as he hasnt failed yet im saying lets wait till may

+

im not backing roy at all

u named some decent rafa signings/but u could easily name 3 bad for each of the good ones

u mention hodgson fuking up with konchesky but u could easily mention rafa fuking up with alonso/barry etc

ur to selective in ur memory ur love for benitez has got u gassed near to where lahi went

If they do finish where they are now it will be a failure.

Tell me a manager who hasn't made bad signings? The thing is people like you try to use his poor signings as the ones that define him rather than the outstanding ones he made. When most think Wenger they think Henry, they don't think Jeffers. When most think Ferguson they think Ronaldo, they don't think some Djemba Djemba.

When most think Benitez do they think Torres, Reina, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun? No they come out with some sh*t about Keane or Kompany.

The double standards have always been my problem with the picture painted of Benitez,he did far far more good than he did bad.

That c*nt Balague is 'confirming' his departure.

http://www.guillembalague.com/blog_desp.php?titulo=Benitez%20set%20to%20leave%20Inter&id=537

21/12/2010

Benitez set to leave Inter

It is a question of when, rather than if, Rafa Benitez`s tenure as Inter Milan coach is officially brought to an end in the coming days. The manner in which his spell in charge at the San Siro is formally concluded could end up being resolved by the lawyers in order to determine whether Benitez quits or is dismissed - along with the quantity or eligibility of any compensation.

It is true, as has been reported in the media today, that Rafa Benitez is currently on Merseyside and is enrolling his children at school in the area and it is where he intends to settle once his involvement with Inter is concluded.

He is deeply disappointed by his experience in Serie A where he found his role limited to that of simply a coach and although numerous signings were discussed – Mascherano, Kuyt, Lucas Leiva – he was frustrated that the club failed to deliver.

If I were to make an educated guess as to where Benitez will most likely end up after Milan, I would have to say that out of the three big European leagues, a return to the Premier League would suit him best and would be his preferred option.