Credit rating / Credit report

Guest Awesome Kong

scenario:

i have 50 bags as a 10% deposit for a 500,000 house. will the bank give me the remainder 450,000 even if my credit is sh*t, but im in a job?

Depends on how much you earn, if you earn 20k then f*ck no.

Having sh*t credit would mean they would tell you to reduce the value of the house you want or increase the deposit.

Dont matter how much money you have, could be a millionaire but not get credit if its bad.

Happens to a lot of rappers

Credit & mortgages are totally different tho.

Mortgages the banks feel obliged to help, as everyone needs a home... and its a great hustle for them.

Back in the day I knew people who couldn't get a phone contract but could have mortgage loans secured.

How u go about that?

Only thing I have is some phone bill for Vodafone they say I owe which is about £350 which has been following me for about 3years I've had a couple different companies try chase me for it but couldn't do sh*t...but this is probably f*ck*ng up my score

Not that bothered as I will never have a cc or mortgage

see whatever you dont want and raise a dispute with them

theyll get back to you, cant remember how long it took for me, think it was about 2 days then ask for evidence and sh*t

i just said i hadnt applied for anything and i had no idea who took out the catalogue account in my name and asked them to ask the company to send me a copy of my signed credit agreement

after a few days, nothing

then i got an email saying the stuff had been removed from my credit report

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally checked my report.

Not the best but could be better.

The things I thought I owed and were affecting my report are no where on there, How long before companies register a debt with them as its been about a year for one and 3 years for the other so I'm not sure if these will come up later?

The two things on there which ARE having a negative impact on my report are two Orange bills for £250 each. Do I just call Orange settle the bill then tell experian its been resolved?

Will my score automatically go up?

Someone...Anyone?