New Years Football

Captain Planet

You man do know Eboue's jacket is like 2g's.Not saying I'd rock it.
http://www.shop.puma.ca/Motion-Bomber-Jacket/pna885116878701,en_CA,pd.html?cgid=22130i knew the pound was weak but, DAMN!
Dr. Romanelli or Vinti Andrews, its the reconstructed Nike jackets.
nike's puma division, right?
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

who cares, look at it!hate people who come out wit statements like that
The point was them jackets are loud and not for everyone and in person do look better.and I quite clearly said I wouldn't rock it, as its not my personal taste.Anyway it aint even what I thought it was.
  • Downvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2
http://www.shop.puma.ca/Motion-Bomber-Jacket/pna885116878701,en_CA,pd.html?cgid=22130i knew the pound was weak but, DAMN!
:D
LMAOsadpoksaodsaaslmdsalmdsasad;,sa;sasdasasassasdaTHAT MUST BURN
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

During that REALLY dominant United era, who you think was more integral, Giggs or Becks.If you don't think it's at LEAST arguable, then the hate is clouding your mind.
this is the thing, I've always been a huge Ryan Giggs fan, as he was one of my first ever favourite players along with Kanchelskis, however Ryan giggs ' Longevity has somewhat clouded peoples minds on the history of how he's been regarded by United fans especially, and some sections of the media,Ryan Giggs in 2011 is the favourite son of Manchester United, however in the dominant era we experienced during the early 2000's things were very different, My guy used to get slagged off at every opportunity, and even once got booed by large sections of Old Trafford, during this period of time and before hand, for David Beckham to get booed or slagged off by United fans to that level was unthinkable, during this period of United history David Beckham was undoubtedly more intergral to the success of manchester United than possible my favourite ever player and a person who ultimately has and had more talent than he did, David Beckham led us along with Roy Keane and Dwight Yorke to a treble, think he got 24 assists that season or somthing and in the years following him along with Teddy Sheringham, Roy Keane and Japp Stam were our most consistant and important playerstake it from someone who was lucky enough to see a large number of gfames in this time, David Beckham regardless of anyone oppinions on his levels of talent, was more intergral to that United era than Ryan Giggs, as much as i'd like to say the opposite, it just wouldnt be true.
During that REALLY dominant United era, who you think was more integral, Giggs or Becks.If you don't think it's at LEAST arguable, then the hate is clouding your mind.
Its arguable but Giggs was always the better player...period.
yes Giggs is and was the better player, but Veron wa always a much better midfielder than Phil Neville, but in Veron's time at United who contributed more and was more important to the midfield, and on a side note, if anyone thinks David Beckham chose to go in for all the media work right at the begining, they're deluded, he was part of the United machine and one of the tools used to get Us to the top of the tree finance wise, they tried it with Lee Sharpe, but his off field actions put pay to his time at United as he couldn't be controlled. Tried it with Ryan Giggs, but anyone who's anyone seen Ryan Giggs' face while reading an autocue or during an interview will know why that didnt work out. so David Beckham was ushered into the spotlight, probably to capatalise on the half way line goal, Now once he became old enough to start calling the shorts, i wont talk about anyones choice to criticise him for choosing to stay in the media limelight, but to be quite frank if a company offers you millions a year to appear in a advert for 30 seconds, then.........................................
Thank you for writing this post just to agree with me, 'Giggs is and was the better player'.

:D
LMAOsadpoksaodsaaslmdsalmdsasad;,sa;sasdasasassasdaTHAT MUST BURN
creasingthem TFKK moments there :D
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1