Fuck grimforum

Guest Rorschach

Guest M12 Part 2

All I'm saying is this yout is capable of a lot more than he thinks. Some of the stuff he does/knows about computers and media is useful. Yet people like you are all like yeah Dave pos for sitting at home today doin nothing. Your a legend. Reh teh teh.

/

People are turning him into some laughing stock. When in reality he has a lot more potential than a lot of you. If his lifestyle is so sick and he needs recognition for it why don't you do the same esqui?

• Upvote 7

Guest Klitschko

Personally, given that a lot of my cousins are in jail (one has recently come out from 11 years, one has recently been sentenced to 15, and one has just been denied on appeal and is doing life) And them just being the ones I was close to.

Me not being dead, or in a similar situation, is an acheivement, yes.

Now if I can only use this lack of death as a springboard to greater things.

Guest M12 Part 2

Personally, given that a lot of my cousins are in jail (one has recently come out from 11 years, one has recently been sentenced to 15, and one has just been denied on appeal and is doing life) And them just being the ones I was close to.

Well done to you then. I hope that achievement puts food on your table and makes you smile at night. We all came from nothing. Fin

/

The question is are you going to watch your kids come from nothing too. This idea that everyone should feel sorry for you and set the bar lower because were disadvantaged is why a lot of people from our backgrounds are f*cked. You can cry about how much harder life is and how you have done so well to stay out of pen. But the story just repeats itself your still in the hood with nothing and your kids will be the same. I'd rather make an effort to get out despite my background and have kids who don't even need to see or hear the stuff I have growing up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

everyone arguing over the best way to parent Dave

laughable innit. fact is no one really cares tbh he has his own life to live

but its easier to pass critiscism than praise or help, and tbf such comments are passed on others

its just his time.

/

lol@ rwdforum or the internet saving you :/ i dont think you were ever road material so dont lose sleep on how it couldve been

if the internet really saved someone, i'd be expecting that it helped them achieve stuff, building websites making a living,

learning things to build their future. u still young tho so never too late. but i hear wht M12 was saying

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

I get your point but I wasn't crying or thinking that would be the pinnacle of what I could achieve, neither was I implying that it alone would put food on my family, and I'm sure neither was Dave.

Regardless of what he may or may not acheive in terms I fulfilling his potential, I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with his statement that VIP2 (defacto: keeping off the roads) effectively saved him from getting into f*ckry on the streets and ending up possibly dead, in prison, or a mentally crippled miscreant.

The fact he may not go on to become president doesn't really change that.

Guest Esquilax

Think what you like

Not like you have a clean slate is it

in what sense?

im not an enabler

and i dont know how to be a wasteman so......wot u referring to?

You've made mistakes, important ones that have encroached on your adult life

No one mentions it regularly, just let 'you do you'

What makes DB any different

Have you invested in the man?

/

C/S the bizarre parenting wave. I'm done, I just thought it was pretty shitty that heads were taking pot shots at a safe guy

Well done to you then. I hope that achievement puts food on your table and makes you smile at night. We all came from nothing. Fin

/

The question is are you going to watch your kids come from nothing too. This idea that everyone should feel sorry for you and set the bar lower because were disadvantaged is why a lot of people from our backgrounds are f*cked. You can cry about how much harder life is and how you have done so well to stay out of pen. But the story just repeats itself your still in the hood with nothing and your kids will be the same. I'd rather make an effort to get out despite my background and have kids who don't even need to see or hear the stuff I have growing up.

my man

Guest Esquilax

It's part and parcel

Some say he's waste for not doing sh*t

Some say you're waste for gettin locked IN (a prison)

MOST say I'm waste for getting fired

Contemporiiiise... MAAN

Guest M12 Part 2

All I was trying to say is everyone has a story why life isn't a walk in the park for them. Whether it's Duncan Bannatyne saying he was bankrupt at 30 or Jermaine down the road whos family are all locked down. Bottom line is do you and make sure you don't allow other people to hold you down by saying "he's doing alright for his circumstances". f*ck what other people think is acceptable for you. Look at yourself and go for what you want to achieve. Thats all thats pissing me off. Everyone acting like Dave potentially turning into a wasteman is cool because it's Dave.

• Upvote 2

this awkward, like when parents talk as if the childs not still here

'why do i have to go to the shitty nativity play i went last year'

'well maybe if u had pulled out 9 years ago neither of us would have to go ANY YEAR'

childs there thinking o hai guise, still standing right here

• Upvote 5

f*ck tht u man were tryna keep man in the gutter with ur 'lol dave ur a f*ckin legend mate'. takin man for some court jester

mrs braund didnt battle her way out of the ghettos of kenya for him to come to england and become a wasteman.

since man started tellin him hes not movin correct hes changin his ways gettin a job, even trying to cook etc.

All I'm saying is this yout is capable of a lot more than he thinks. Some of the stuff he does/knows about computers and media is useful. Yet people like you are all like yeah Dave pos for sitting at home today doin nothing. Your a legend. Reh teh teh.

/

People are turning him into some laughing stock. When in reality he has a lot more potential than a lot of you. If his lifestyle is so sick and he needs recognition for it why don't you do the same esqui?

:Y:

Guest Esquilax

Err I never said I want to emulate his lifestyle... Nor did I at any point condone it, or condemn it

It's not about what I think, it's about appreciating the individuals situation

That's the point I'm trying to get across you snide prick