News that isnt realy NEWs

MARVELL

then why the f*ck haven't You quoted a source?

right i'm gonna quote one of my threads so You can see how it's done.

that is my thread, entitled "homophobia stays winning. where i quote news, i also quote a link to the article, and forum readers can check the reliability of the information.. in this case it was the Guardian

in future, should You choose to report "news" on here, do the same.

the time you spent in here shouting like a fool you could've checked on the net if its true or not

or if theres more to the story, thats the usefullness of the net you can check and confirm information given to you

if you're in doubt.

im not responding to you no more about this.

so there is some truth to some of this raz b sh*t aw dammmmmmmmmm

all up in his booty hole lol

does this amuse you?

errr I'm not sure why ur emotions are running high i laughed at the saying not the act

i believe anyone that was abused deserves our respect and understanding ok so no offence

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

the time you spent in here shouting like a fool you could've checked on the net if its true or not

or if theres more to the story, thats the usefullness of the net you can check and confirm information given to you

if you're in doubt.

why are you just spreading stuff you dont know is true though? its nt even like you came sayin its a tumour or anything, u sat like it was gospel with nothing to back it up, we were just asking a good source that aint really much to ask for, then u say research urself, this is why rumours get this far cos people jus pass them on without bothering to check

• Upvote 2

if you're in doubt.

why are you just spreading stuff you dont know is true though? its nt even like you came sayin its a tumour or anything, u sat like it was gospel with nothing to back it up, we were just asking a good source that aint really much to ask for, then u say research urself, this is why rumours get this far cos people jus pass them on without bothering to check

sources were posted tho is that not enough? even if i didnt post the source someone else posted some.

BUT IN OTHER NEWS

according to his twittter (omarion)

Check it out 'I DID NOT RELEASE THAT STATEMENT',whatever you like is your business but I AINT GAY OR BISEXUAL,I love women PERIOD!!!!!!!

ok let the negs ensue.....d*ckheads

• Downvote 8

Guest Rorschach

if you're in doubt.

why are you just spreading stuff you dont know is true though? its nt even like you came sayin its a tumour or anything

• Upvote 3

i dont see no loss, i wasnt competing against anyone.

rumors were spread, but it still around the truth of what Raz b claims

and apprently his "ex" confirms this

whatever the real truth is...he's still suspect.

as for lens, any neek taking himself too seriously.

Lol at losing to 'Lens'.

lol @ the cheek. do You not remember this then nah?

there was never a reply in case anyone is wondering, but read the thread for Yourselves.

How is that a loss you freak? Bruv you lost when you posted your boat with that camp middle parting that makes Carlton from fresh prince look straight.

You're a faggot, and posting fbook pictures of girls that wouldn't look at you twice and asking for 'deets' won't change that.

There was never a reply because I am fundamentally better than you, in every way shape or form. Your weak attempt at 'parring' was actually cringeworthy. Settle down you nonce.