Sign in to follow this  
Lurchie

Don't you just hate it when...

Your dying for a sh*t, you run down the stairs and the door to the bathroom just closes.I need the loo but I've just been boyed twice in a row now. I'm going to camp outside the toilet.Add your own hate it moments.

Don't you just hate it when someone uses something up, like milk (or chocolate ice cream), and leaves a ridiculously small amount for you! Worse still when they do it, then watch you pour your cereal, and open the fridge. Then tell you that there's no milk when you pick up the stupidly light carton.

i hate it when i go into the kitchen go to turn on the kettle, an all of a sudden, one yout jumps out his seat exclaimin:"MANS USIN THE KETTLE U KNO" biggrin.gif ok mate, hav it, sh*t

LOLthis remind me of my bredrin when we were youngawe were playing footie on the estate and he needed to do a sh*t and his mum wouldnt let him in coz he had been coming in and out the houseso he did a sh*t in the alley like some dogbare jokes

Someone asks if he can have a tin of my beans and he'll buy some for me later. I'm thinking I've got 3 ting left and I get home NEEDING beans on toast and in fact I had one tin left and he's used it.

Eks already got boyed yday when he was cravin for ice cream but was made to scrape the tub.Smad you should tell em to add a bit more water, tryna take this for Africa where you have to be tight with your water.

Don't you just hate it when ..Some1 is gonna explain suttin, and then they they go "ahhh it don't matter", and you ask them what they was going to say, but they blatently keep saying "ahhh it doesnt matter, forget about it"

Guest M12
i dnt even sh*t in toilets other than in my yard  LET ALONE THE STREET OR ANY BUSH

i hate it when i go into the kitchen go to turn on the kettle, an all of a sudden, one yout jumps out his seat exclaimin:"MANS USIN THE KETTLE U KNO" biggrin.gif  ok mate, hav it, sh*t
hey smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadster

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Don't you just hate it when .. You step in your house, there is no 1 in the house, just you and your mum, your mum is upstairs, and she goes "is that you ?"Errr yeah, who else would it be

i hate it when i go into the kitchen go to turn on the kettle, an all of a sudden, one yout jumps out his seat exclaimin:"MANS USIN THE KETTLE U KNO" biggrin.gif  ok mate, hav it, sh*t
hey smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadster
helloooo there

wen u got hayfever yeah and 1 f*ckin nostril is blockedand wen u finally get it unblockedthe other 1 gets bunged up :x

I'm glad I don't have hayfever and hope I don't ever get it. Would ruin my Summers.SS: About the shittin in the park casually you need to re-evaluate before airing on the forums, things like that will get you killed.

This forums gettin too stretched across the screen.
Alie the wide screen avi's aint the one.

When theres no bog roll. Is worse.
ang tight the newspaper or even worse magazine mandemthat is not me

Are you mad?No sensation in this world can compete with a solid sh*t rubbing the walls of your anus, forcing oneself to endure all the good vibes something as simple as a held-in-turd has to offer.

What I hate is when you take a big sh*t and youve run out of toilet paper.Them ones where all mans got to improvise with is one sheet and the brown hard cylinder.

Or you could just draw for the hand towel and sneak it in the wash.