Week 23

TF S4DK

tbh I cant memba Spurs working VDS, but Crouch had that golden chance he put wide then he didnt gamble on that Bale cross, if he did twas inGomes made a couple good saves, particularly the 1 from wazzaSpurs as i thought didnt have the bollocks to beat Utd but having said that great credit to the mancs who defended superblyThe rash RB deserved 2be sent off, him and his bro will cost Utd points every season, no good being able to dribble if u cant do the basics or use ur head
c's your first bityour 2nd bit, that was the case last year, but thats what been suprising and welcoming about him this year. Hes been solid as f*ck, tackling, heading, positioning everything has been on point this season. if you followed him more closely im sure you would agree.one of our best players today and this season quite clearly/f*ck Sky, still cant believe that was saidyou heard how quickly Andy Gray shot it downpissed off

Harry's love for Crouch is going to cost us this season. He is f*ck*ng sh*t against good teams. He's scored like 1 goal this season f*ck off you c*nt.Harry tactics >>>>Best sub bench in the prem but waited 80 mins and didn't put our top scorer out of the strikers.Utd were there for the taking, could of nicked something if Harry knew what he was doing. Utd defenders had it easy, played us well with Crouch and his non existent movement.

Bale was disappointing.
lol dunno what game u wer watching mate..But then uve been Wallys fanboy for years lauding his average/swag performances so ur player judgement must be questioned/Him and his bro are rash, ive seen alot of him, every time i see him he looks like he could get sent off.. look at the challenge against Lpool in the cupIts the south american style, sorta like how the affs tackle two footed with studs upThey are tenacious almost like hungry dogs, both prospects but ones that will cost Utd points in the next few years
  • Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

They are both rash when it comes to the art of subtle fouling, their decision making is at times questionable, but then they are both 20. They will learn. Consider how they cope and both of their ages. They have both improved a great deal this year though and have turned in solid performances against top opponents.

• Upvote 2

we're probably gonna win the league at a canter this season, but tbh that would be a damming inditement of the league. We are bereft of options at times, especially against the better sides, Investment is needed, and a creative midfielder is a must, all this nonsence about value for money when were paying 4 mill for a reserve keeper, a shed load on a Portugesse tramp and 10 mill for Smalling, is wearing very thin, go out sign a player who can put chance on a plate for our front men when Nani is understandbly not on top form, which is gonna happen coz he's human, Spurs are a couple signings away from being a problem.If chelsea get their act together and Roman puts his money in it again, they're a problemArsenal are a couple signings away,And City are City. I heard a Giggs interview before the game asking whether as the change in aproach from 10 years ago is visable is it due to direct instructions from Saf or somthing else, and he completely sidestepped the question.Vidic is f*ck*ng immense,Rafael was immense but his sending off was predictable even though the 2nd was harsh,Reckon SAF wouldve taken a draw before the game. Which again underlines the change in approach from 10 years ago.

• Upvote 2

Bale was disappointing.
lol dunno what game u wer watching mate..But then uve been Wallys fanboy for years lauding his average/swag performances so ur player judgement must be questioned/Him and his bro are rash, ive seen alot of him, every time i see him he looks like he could get sent off.. look at the challenge against Lpool in the cupIts the south american style, sorta like how the affs tackle two footed with studs upThey are tenacious almost like hungry dogs, both prospects but ones that will cost Utd points in the next few years
:D My judgement, questionable from you? Lol. Your a clown. All now in this post your proving it, I dont even need to draw for your legendary quotables.

I dunno why people are getting so upset..If you watch him, you will see him and his bro are very rash, they are susceptible to the odd ricket, getting red cards and giving away cheap free kicks...People have 2 memba we are talking about a RB, not a winger, his job is to defend the goal then provide an attacking threatDont let the recovery pace, brazilian heritage and dribbling fool youOff the top of my head ive been more impressed by Simpson at the Geordie circus and Onuoah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are both rash when it comes to the art of subtle fouling, their decision making is at times questionable, but then they are both 20. They will learn. Consider how they cope and both of their ages. They have both improved a great deal this year though and have turned in solid performances against top opponents.
correct

People have 2 memba we are talking about a RB, not a winger, his job is to defend the goal then provide an attacking threat
bro You're talkin like thsi is some industry standard concrete piece of information which clearly it isn't. the full back being a defensive position is subject to manager / club choice, a lot of teams see them as a second winger. if he wanted an out and out defensive full back we'd see Wes Brown, esp in these big games. /VDV cost tottenham the game with bad judgement, BAE, Hutton and Modric were the guise though.
  • Upvote 1

I dunno why people are getting so upset..If you watch him, you will see him and his bro are very rash, they are susceptible to the odd ricket, getting red cards and giving away cheap free kicks...People have 2 memba we are talking about a RB, not a winger, his job is to defend the goal then provide an attacking threatDont let the recovery pace, brazilian heritage and dribbling fool youOff the top of my head ive been more impressed by Simpson at the Geordie circus and Onuoah
no ones getting upset, apart from your foes lolwe're discussingbut like klitschko put it, they are rash when it comes to the art of subtle fouling, rafael has the highest tackling success rate then any other full back in the leagueand yes we are talking about a modern day RB anelka, they are equally expected nowadays to be as good going forward as they are defending.lol your using the term recovery pace abit much like his first name is gael and he relies solely onitunlike others i actually agree most of the time with what you say, just cant be arsed to postand your right simpson at newcastle has been excellent, hasnt got any praise what so ever, but like someone said the reason why united fans have even forgot he played for us is because we have rafael
  • Upvote 1

Nobody getting upset, your just chatting sh*t.If you was making these comments a year ago, nobody would say sh*t, infact most would agree, I know I would, but to start knocking him when he is actually improving is well - laughable.
  • Upvote 1