Week 23

TF S4DK

Statistics are irrelevant otherwise Darren Bent is the best striker in the country.Oh wait, he is.Carry on.
Don't use International statistics, because when people come with Crouch's record, nobdoy wants to hear.But it is a further demonstration of how you can use statistics to tell a story, I guess.
.i love when people use stats when it suits them but wanna completly disregard them when it doesn't.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Klitschko
How did I co-sign him?he is rating Torres I am not .
Because I said, Torres is the better goalscorer, technical ability & talent aside.Then you came in and said, better goalscorer yes, better talent wise & technically no..

Stekelekenburg, Heinting, Maduro (Alex's twin), De Jong, Sneijder, Pienaar, De Jong, Zlatan, VDV...Nuts.
+ Chivu
was in amsterdam for the 5th time last week, watched them play twente last year but never took the tour of the stadium... went there last week and did the tour and saw this really sick pictureimg00328201101121449.jpgit even went further left, back to like the 1920's, lol spoke to a coach briefly aswell he said that we havent seen nothing yet the kids they got now are crazy
  • Upvote 7

Guest Portuguese
Stekelekenburg, Heinting, Maduro (Alex's twin), De Jong, Sneijder, Pienaar, De Jong, Zlatan, VDV...Nuts.
+ Chivu
was in amsterdam for the 5th time last week, watched them play twente last year but never took the tour of the stadium... went there last week and did the tour and saw this really sick pictureimg00328201101121449.jpgit even went further left, back to like the 1920's, lol spoke to a coach briefly aswell he said that we havent seen nothing yet the kids they got now are crazy
I hope so they haven't produced anything special since Wesley Sneijder.Ajax's youth system has to be the best ever in my life time.

Guest Portuguese
Neymar>>>Ganso still injured? /Van Der Sars in that photo above hsdfzlk eardfxpcm;kl erdsm;l
Yeah Ganso is still injured but should be back real soon but I expect him to be sold in the summer(He has decided to throw his toys out of the pram. Ganso is basically saying if Santos don't pay him 60,000 a week he is off and will have no problem commanding that or even more in Europe but Santos have said they will pay him the same as Neymar 40,000)

+ Chivu
Wow props on that, Ajax have the greatest academy in the history of world football, the quality of players they have produced is unreal.

Denilson sending for Cesc now. :D

ARSENAL star Denilson has rocked the club by insisting Cesc Fabregas is not a good captain.Brazilian Denilson, preparing for tonight's FA Cup replay at Leeds, said: "Fabregas is the captain but he is not a leader."It's a personality thing and a leader can be young. It's something they are born with."We are lacking leadership and we need leadership to go forward. There isn't a leader. I don't see one player as a leader."At Arsenal it's more of a collective team at the moment, everyone is talking - but a leader is always important for a team."Midfielder Denilson, 22, also had strong views on Arsenal's goalkeeping situation.Wojciech Szczesny is set to start tonight in place of the injured Lukasz Fabianski, yet Denilson believes neither is the club's No 1 stopper.He said: "The best keeper at Arsenal is Manuel Almunia." :D But Denilson gave his full backing to manager Arsene Wenger.The Brazilian added: "His work is amazing and I admire all he has done giving opportunities to young players."
Wenger needs to sell this guy quick.

Denilson sending for Cesc now. :D
ARSENAL star Denilson has rocked the club by insisting Cesc Fabregas is not a good captain.Brazilian Denilson, preparing for tonight's FA Cup replay at Leeds, said: "Fabregas is the captain but he is not a leader."It's a personality thing and a leader can be young. It's something they are born with."We are lacking leadership and we need leadership to go forward. There isn't a leader. I don't see one player as a leader."At Arsenal it's more of a collective team at the moment, everyone is talking - but a leader is always important for a team."Midfielder Denilson, 22, also had strong views on Arsenal's goalkeeping situation.Wojciech Szczesny is set to start tonight in place of the injured Lukasz Fabianski, yet Denilson believes neither is the club's No 1 stopper.He said: "The best keeper at Arsenal is Manuel Almunia." :D But Denilson gave his full backing to manager Arsene Wenger.The Brazilian added: "His work is amazing and I admire all he has done giving opportunities to young players."
Wenger needs to sell this guy quick.
Sell this f*ck*ng mug we got Ramsey back anyway, he just needs match fitness