Did Fiddy really just shut down worldstarhiphop lol...

Down&Funky

Guest Klitschko

NAH the videos 50 dropped were ether

how are u gunna chat like you're serious and let man use ure kids like that and then say nothin

f*ck rick ross old bill c*nt, esquilax may as well jump on the road rap ting if a C.O can chat greaze

*awaits bare negs from ross groupies*

Negged for speaking from a perspective of disliking police officers, and admiring 'gangsters'.

• Downvote 1

Guest Flat Eric

I know twitter is about the attention, I get it. People want attention.

But why do people post multiple tweets about the same thing within a space of 20 minutes?

It's really, really sad.

Any reason I was negged for this? I'm not salty I'd just genuinely like to know why.

Lol @ asking why you were negged bro

Guys just like negging for no reason

I wont lie I negged

Ask me why? I dont know just like adding to a neg or pos bro

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

how are u gunna chat like you're serious and let man use ure kids like that and then say nothin

f*ck rick ross old bill c*nt, esquilax may as well jump on the road rap ting if a C.O can chat greaze

Negged for speaking from a perspective of disliking police officers, and admiring 'gangsters'.

WRONG.

It's the fact a former law enforcement officer is talking like he is a gangster is what i dislike

if he was spitting from the perspective of a C.O i would rate him more tbh, cos he's being real to himself

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

WRONG.

It's the fact a former law enforcement officer is talking like he is a gangster is what i dislike

if he was spitting from the perspective of a C.O i would rate him more tbh, cos he's being real to himself

'f*ck Rick Ross old bill c*nt'

You don't say 'f*ck 50 cent ol gangsta c*nt'

?

He'd be real for rapping as a C.O. because he'd be real to himself, ok :rolleyes: I'm sure his soul burns nightly hat he's betrayed his true vocation. None of the rappers are what they say they are and if they ARE, it is in no way a good thing.

So you think he lost because you thought he was a real life d*ckhead bang bang nigga die slow shoot em up coke baron, but instead found out he is actually a normal guy playing the people who listen to his music [beleiving his was whatever he said] for d*ckheads.

His music is heard in clubs everywhere, and every idiot and his friend are trying to grow beards like him. 90% of people who listen to rap don't care that he was an officer for the same reason they don't care about the content of their music.

50 Cent will always be richer, but musically he isn't as popular. Whereas I don't think the whole beef thing even damaged Ross popularity. If anything it just made people talk about him more.

50 Won the battle of course, he ruined the guys family and humilated him, but musically it didn't touch him, on a personal level though I'm sure he's cried himself to sleep a couple times.

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Yes he was in the World Class Wreckin Crew.

World_Class_Wreckin%27_Cru.jpeg

That in itself isn't an accurate account of someones character though, James Brown was a convicted armed bank robber. And I'm sure everyone knows people that can go off the rails or even god forbid be TWO-DIMENSIONAL in their personalities.

It's just because rap fanboys admire rappers for their 'realness' [laughable], they think that them claiming to do, or actually doing this things makes them worth something. It doesn't.

And if you listened to a rapper because you thought he did these things, and then stopped when you found out he wasn't really a killer, then I can only describe you as some sort of worm.

*laughs at Dre regardless*

Guest WAVESURFER

That in itself isn't an accurate account of someones character though, James Brown was a convicted armed bank robber. And I'm sure everyone knows people that can go off the rails or even god forbid be TWO-DIMENSIONAL in their personalities.

c/s James Brown certified gangsta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2OxuChrRM

BAWSE

• Upvote 4

Guest Esquilax

It's just because rap fanboys admire rappers for their 'realness' [laughable], they think that them claiming to do, or actually doing this things makes them worth something. It doesn't.

And if you listened to a rapper because you thought he did these things, and then stopped when you found out he wasn't really a killer, then I can only describe you as some sort of worm.

Lulz

Pacs respect for women, Biggie being the first kid on the block with a Nintendo

Face it Jas

Yo heroes is mwoist

Nah fam Hip-Hop is all about being authentic and true to yourself. I won't sit here and lie and say rappers don't exaggerate cause obviously they do, but the things they exaggerate over they have done anyways only in a less glamorous version i.e

Jay-Z wasn't no Frank Lucas, but he did really sell drugs and made a whole bunch of money from it which is how he managed to fund Roc-AFella with the help of Dame and Biggs.

RZA shot a man multiple times and put him on a wheelchair and on a doggybag(or whatever them tings are called when you can't hold your sh*t).

Ghostface was wanted by feds which is why he had a mask on at the time of the C.R.E.A.M video, and has been shot 3 times as well.

The list goes on, while these rappers may not be the Al Pacino figures they portray themselves as. they at least have a eleement of realness today because they have actually done what they talk about, Ross gets so much stick because he basically lied and was a C.O. when Hip-Hop has always had a negative attitude towards the law and the peoples which carries it out, then he gets on tracks saying 'I know Norega, the real Noreaga" even though he would of been some kid when Noreaga had the drug game on lock.

And my favourite rappers are Nas, Common and Mos Def before you chat about how i admire the image the rappers named above portray.

• Upvote 4

Guest WAVESURFER

Nah fam Hip-Hop is all about being authentic and true to yourself. I won't sit here and lie and say rappers don't exaggerate cause obviously they do, but the things they exaggerate over they have done anyways only in a less glamorous version i.e

Jay-Z wasn't no Frank Lucas, but he did really sell drugs and made a whole bunch of money from it which is how he managed to fund Roc-AFella with the help of Dame and Biggs.

RZA shot a man multiple times and put him on a wheelchair and on a doggybag(or whatever them tings are called when you can't hold your sh*t).

Ghostface was wanted by feds which is why he had a mask on at the time of the C.R.E.A.M video, and has been shot 3 times as well.

The list goes on, while these rappers may not be the Al Pacino figures they portray themselves as. they at least have a eleement of realness today because they have actually done what they talk about, Ross gets so much stick because he basically lied and was a C.O. when Hip-Hop has always had a negative attitude towards the law and the peoples which carries it out, then he gets on tracks saying 'I know Norega, the real Noreaga" even though he would of been some kid when Noreaga had the drug game on lock.

And my favourite rappers are Nas, Common and Mos Def before you chat about how i admire the image the rappers named above portray.

:lol:

AW YEAH

POWERFUL POST

Guest Klitschko

I'm aware of all of the above, but I'm not sure how it relates to my post that you quoted?

• Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

dnt know hy people talk like they knew what Ross was doin in prison

is it that hard to realise he cant talk about what he did in there?

i never bother defending him, cos i dont need to, but f*ckin hell its obvious he was put there by someone more powerful than him, look at the niggas he was runnin with

alot of shi tcannot be revealed, nt that it matters to me anyway id by an album by Prince William if he sat on a beat as good as Ross

bt certain man go on like he jus slapped their mum or sutin bare angry for nothing, its music, not a documentary

pretty sure Jeezy never saw bales of coeke either

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dnt know hy people talk like they knew what Ross was doin in prison

is it that hard to realise he cant talk about what he did in there?

i never bother defending him, cos i dont need to, but f*ckin hell its obvious he was put there by someone more powerful than him, look at the niggas he was runnin with

alot of shi tcannot be revealed, nt that it matters to me anyway id by an album by Prince William if he sat on a beat as good as Ross

bt certain man go on like he jus slapped their mum or sutin bare angry for nothing, its music, not a documentary

pretty sure Jeezy never saw bales of coeke either

you take tht bk mister

• Downvote 1