Did Fiddy really just shut down worldstarhiphop lol...

Down&Funky

dnt know hy people talk like they knew what Ross was doin in prison

is it that hard to realise he cant talk about what he did in there?

i never bother defending him, cos i dont need to, but f*ckin hell its obvious he was put there by someone more powerful than him, look at the niggas he was runnin with

alot of shi tcannot be revealed, nt that it matters to me anyway id by an album by Prince William if he sat on a beat as good as Ross

bt certain man go on like he jus slapped their mum or sutin bare angry for nothing, its music, not a documentary

pretty sure Jeezy never saw bales of coeke either

How is that obvious? I really doubt he was 'put there'

and lol at not knowing about Jeezy

but anyway, 50 deaded Ross in that beef, maybe not with music but by other means

Kinda irrelevant since Rosay is prob the best rapper breathing right about now

• Downvote 2

guys that talk about doing it, are rarely doing it.

when gangsta rap came in, truth went out.

these guys are good entertainers but realness didnt make them rich.

shame about the impressionable minds that lap their sh*t up.

Thats the thing though, Gangster Rap exaggerated what theses rappers did, but at the same time if these rappers didn't have the credibility to go with it they would be called out on it or end up like Vanilla Ice. Credibility is important in rap and always has been, even the exaggerated lines from gangster rappers is still built foundation on truth. The likes of jay, 50 Cent, Wu-Tang, Beanie Sigel, Styles P etc all once lived the life in which they depict in their songs or did they not?

• Upvote 1

ngie Martinez on Hot 97 delivers an exclusive interview with 50 Cent and Q from World Star Hip Hop. World Star Hip Hop has not been shut down by 50 Cent. Angie Martinez of Hot 97 just had both 50 and Q from WSHH on air. In the 50 portion of the radio interview, he does not say that he in fact shut down the website. He does mention that there have been ongoing legal battles which stem from worldstarhiphop using his image to promote. Q, who represents WSHH came on the air shortly after 50, to clear things up.

Q claims that 50 Cent did not shut down World Star Hip Hop. He says that Homeland Security didn’t either… they are just experiencing technical difficulties with their hosting. I don’t know what to believe at this point as 50 claims he “might” be the reason for the shut down. Q says that WorldStarHipHop will be back online probably within 24 hours.

its back up

Rosay is prob the best rapper breathing right about now

:confused:

opinions being subjective and all that but...really? i enjoy his music but IMO hes a 1 dimensional artist - all his tunes are 'swagger' tunes about being rich and not much else. he's the best at what he does, maybe, but overall theres more talented rappers than ross.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Rosay is prob the best rapper breathing right about now

:confused:

opinions being subjective and all that but...really? i enjoy his music but IMO hes a 1 dimensional artist - all his tunes are 'swagger' tunes about being rich and not much else. he's the best at what he does, maybe, but overall theres more talented rappers than ross.

really, I don't even f*ck with him that much but can't deny that every single tune he has dropped is a banger - he is so consistent

& I wouldn't agree fully with the swagger statement, it's just the swagger ones become commercial.

Banging this lately tho, ashes 2 ashes >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMraryS9Dqc