Week 26 Football & Internationals

Admin.

WHERE THE f*ck ARE YOU CHELSEA "FANS" ATTHE MOST DISGRACEFUL FANS ON THIS GODS GREEN EARTH. YOU MAKE ME f*ck*ng SICK. TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THEM THE WHOLE DAY MADE ME PINCH MYSELF A FEW TIMES.TORRESWHATS THE SCORETORRES TORRES WHATS THE SCORE?!YOU FAKE SCUMBAG. I HOPE YOU ROT LIKE ALL THE OTHER LFC STRIKERS WHO LEFT US ON A SOUR NOTE. YOU WILL NEVER GET LOVED AT THAT SHITHOUSE OF A PLACE.f*ck OUT OF HERE.KENNY IS MY DAD. OUT.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

bartonsaprick.gifjust wanted to put it out there
SMH, nothing wrong what so ever with that challenge....infact the only thing wrong with it is that diarby went in to it totally wrong.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

bartonsaprick.gifjust wanted to put it out there
SMH, nothing wrong what so ever with that challenge....infact the only thing wrong with it is that diarby went in to it totally wrong.
If Diaby had broken his leg. He would have to blame himself.
exactly, bet the clown who's negged me cannot even play ball.LOL at going into a 50/50 (wasnt even a 50/50 coz it was more in bartons favour) with your foot grounded.... asking to injure yourself.
  • Upvote 5

Guest Klitschko

Bartons tackle, as far as intent goes, was the same as Shawcross on Ramsey, overexcessive force for the sake of it, he was commited 200% to the tackle and went in as hard as he could. Except Shawcross was beaten to the ball by Ramsey, and Barton beat Diaby to it.rk3tcw.jpgYou can see above two things, Barton is clearly first to the ball, and he is clearly moving a lot faster than Diaby. The awkward thing for Diaby is, because it was a bad ball to him in the first place and he was on the half turn when it was played, he had to go for it with his LEFT leg, instead of his right. This meant that he wouldn't be able to ride the challenge, and his leg got stuck under Barton.Barton got the ball and it was a robust challenge, but I'm not sure you can excuse someones force taking them through the player, two-legged at shin height. Especially when that player (Barton) has previous.The tackle was similar to De Jong on Ben Arfa. That incident should have shown how dangerous taking the ball and then following through and taking the player aswell can be.We all love a good tough challenge but you can see Diaby's leg almost break.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

but I'm not sure you can excuse someones force taking them through the player, two-legged at shin height. Especially when that player (Barton) has previous.We all love a good tough challenge but you can see Diaby's leg almost break.
dont agree with any of this tbh.if barton didnt pull his body out of the challenge once he had won the ball diarbys leg would have been broken (and it would of still been a fair challenge and not his fault)
  • Downvote 2

Guest Klitschko

I don't think he pulled his body out of the challenge? He looked as if he was protecting himself from smashing into Diaby's knee. His legs still went fully through Diaby's.muuzyt.jpgThat part of the challenge is what I don't agree with, he definitely got the ball, but the force at which he did so was OTT. I can gaurantee if he performs that tackle 4 times a week, there will be 3 leg breaks. I'm not surprised Diaby went mad, especially n light of his other injury.However, if you don't go full-blooded into a 50/50, you are the one that gets the worse end. Just given Bartons similar tackle on Xabi Alonso, Dixom Ethuhu and several others, I'm reluctant to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Its not just that tackle. Barton was doing similar tackles prior, and the ref was letting them all just go, after his one on Arshavin just before half-time I thought to myself if Arsenal stay rolling the ball around like this eventually somebody gonna get hurt, cos that was Newcastle only interest in the game at that point.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

its a reducer if u cant surmise that from the gif/pics you must be blindif he follows thru and carries thesame body shape he did as he won the ball theyd both be fine, clearly shifts his body n braces his knees to maximise full force on diaby whos in a vulnerable positionthats the problem with the prem unless someone gets a serious injury it all gets swept under the carpet, taylor on eduardo was fine too even tho mans leg was hanging off by fibres lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2