Getting Rich

Woodpecker

people aspiring to become wealthy always cast in a bad light. I can never desire to just live comfortably, but i can understand why people want to. The 'truly' wealthy create products and services of significant value solving problems and are rewarded for it, so to me anyone trying to do so should be praised tbh.

Guest Esquilax

Aspiring to become wealthy makes it sound like your only aim is to acquire money, like an addiction, which is a pretty hollow aim, like having the biggest collection of iPods

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL SOME GUYS ARE CHATTIN sh*t AHH I WANT SUCESS I DNT WANT MNEY FACK OFF

I WANT MONEY AND LOTS OF IT f*ck BEING FAMOUS/

what will you do once you are rich? who will you be?

some of the quickest routes to money are often illegal and/or immoral, if this is ur path what would you tell ur grandparents and ur children?

many man who have acquired fantastic wealth then want to give it away, what does this tell you?

why do you equate success with fame/notoriety?

do you want to be worthy of genuine admiration and respect? dont u want to do something and get good, learn a trade and become a master, have ppl respect ur work and say that guy is damn good at what he does? is this not success?

everyone saying they dnt want the p come from reasonably well of backgrounds and have never seen struggle

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

stopped reading after the first page.

kaygee got it spot on. it shouldnt matter if people around you have different perceptions of getting money. it doesnt mean they dont have drive and even if they dont it shouldnt effect you, unless your easily influenced and/or mix business with pleasure.

as for money and sucess arguement...

its all opinions anyways and everyone has their own. different things make different people happy, and thats cool. if you dont care about money and rather have status or achievement or whatever to feel successfull then thats fine. if you feel money makes you feel successfull and good then thats fine aswell.

its no shock tho that in a capitalistic society that people will be geared towards making money over anything else and see that as a measure of success. especially if you come from working class roots where there is a culture of grafting to get money ingrained which lead to the whole "hustling" philosphy.

it just comes down to individual perception and experience.

• Upvote 1

some of the quickest routes to money are often illegal and/or immoral, if this is ur path what would you tell ur grandparents and ur children?

many man who have acquired fantastic wealth then want to give it away, what does this tell you?

do you want to be worthy of genuine admiration and respect? dont u want to do something and get good, learn a trade and become a master, have ppl respect ur work and say that guy is damn good at what he does? is this not success?

everyone saying they dnt want the p come from reasonably well of backgrounds and have never seen struggle

who said they dont want money?

Guest WAVESURFER

who said they dont want money?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kaygee got it spot on. it shouldnt matter if people around you have different perceptions of getting money. it doesnt mean they dont have drive and even if they dont it shouldnt effect you, unless your easily influenced and/or mix business with pleasure.

actually put bak wot i wrote mods i will stand by that

• Downvote 3

when ur in the business of the underworld not saying i am or ever was

but u two dont have a clue what woodpecker means......wen ur in the underworld of business, running or top shotta you tend to only surround urself with ur firm and people who u can trust 100%.....

wether it only be 1 or 2 freinds there always gonna have to have the same mindset as u

lol but who the f*ck is talking about getting money illegally.

the OP never mentioned none of that and was talking in general.

• Upvote 1