Getting Rich

Woodpecker

i dont begrudge anyone who's sole purpose is to make lots and lots of money however.....

the problem is this fixation of cutting out negative people or people that arent on it like you

the path to riches and wealth is your own lil' journey, if YOU dont have that drive and determination no amount of surrounding yourself with 'right' people will change that

i kind of corelate it to 'self help' books. they work in theory as theres alot of good information to be found in them but at the end of the day it takes YOU to put those things into practise, something alot of people dont do

/

ive never been driven by money

im more of a "quality of life" sort of person

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

lol @ this product of capitalism

you will never be truely rich

Even if you get relatively rich you will get here by exploiting your own people

Also seeing as your looking off your own true friends good luck having loads of gold diggers around you f*ck*ng idiot

Beg you come back at me you f*ck*ng mug

Pos'd.

• Upvote 1

When I was younger I was determined to get rich, but as I've grown I've come to prioritise other things over money. Obviously I like buying nice things, but I'm more concerned about my overall happiness and the happiness of the people I care about.

Money is just one of many factors that comes into play as far as maintaining that's concerned.

Basically.

I'm aiming to be comfortable

Also seeing as your looking off your own true friends good luck having loads of gold diggers around you f*ck*ng idiot

remembers what happened when he went stateside to become super heavyweight.....thinks how this mindset may have affected that

#chucks it back#

Vistit taught me a lot of things tbh interacting with old school boxers who do it for their pasion not for the money you could learn a lot of them

All you need to know is that I didnt escape the country because I couldnt afford to pay a phonebill....

• Upvote 1

remembers what happened when he went stateside to become super heavyweight.....thinks how this mindset may have affected that

#chucks it back#

Vistit taught me a lot of things tbh interacting with old school boxers who do it for their pasion not for the money you could learn a lot of them

All you need to know is that I didnt escape the country because I couldnt afford to pay a phonebill....

You box?

ORLY? Who for, how many fights etc.

while the OP does come across like an abrasive c*nt, there is a truth in his post and to an extent we all do it anyway, sort of like natural selection and evolution

if we think we are on different levels to certain peers i think we naturally snip them out of the equation

but then all this money talk is boring and egotistical, and if youre looking for your beliefs to be consolidated on vip2 then youre already failing

How many of you guys are actually gonna get rich? have started cutting everyone out of my circle that hasnt got the drive that I have, was linking one girl when chatting about joke things like cop that 10 million dollar yard when watching a film shes always bare negative like i wont ever have that kinda money.

these people are poison

what kinda people are you?

I dont actually mean post 'locked in like a rabbit in a hutch' or some other gey sh*t

how many of you actually have drive like me? Wanna see how many other humans behave like this, the lower the people I guess the more amazing I am :rolleyes:

bruv somewhere youve got it twisted.... being rich and being successful are two different things..... just because people are not interested in being rich is doesnt mean that they dont have drive

I have a friend thats just finished her doctorate that wants to become a professor...... she is very driven and hard working ,because her field is academia in no way will she be rich and she knows it....but she is already a success..

by the way my parents are rich but they never made their life decisions based on the premise of wanting to be rich it was more along the lines of working hard towards being successful in whatever they chose to do, along the way they became rich.... but the main focus was not the accumulation of great wealth

I get your point about negative people but you shouldn't assume that just because people are driven they make better friends by the way....some of the most driven people I know are the most develish stab you in the back motherf*ckers I have had the pleasure to meet

Yeah the thing is I didnt really word my post well, I commend people that are driven and my belief is you cant just be focusing on money, you have to focus on everything in your whole life being positive and it can happen.

but yeah me personally im just driven for money, understand how people like that arent good friends but im just feeling mad power from my soul like I can create money, feel like midas out ere, same way that girl will probably feel passing her exams finding a cure to suttin (only to get rejected by people like me in the pharmaceutical company) but yeah its the same thing with just different aims

and also yeah I want the people I care for to be happy, but they are pretty f*ck*ng happy, I jus wanna cop my mum that sporty ting I promised when I was a kid.......smell me?

I hear what you are saying and lets face it we all want nice things so I would never criticize someone who is honest enough to admit that he wants to be rich.... what I think people have to ask themselves is do they want to be rich for the sake of being rich? or do they want to be rich because it will afford them freedom to live their lives how they wish..

for example buying a bottle of cristal for £500 in a club when you really prefer a heineken is in my opinion just being rich for rich sake

how many people would buy cristal if it cost £10 a bottle in every local off license

I was once told that the easiest way to make an item desirable is to make it very rare a and attach a huge price tag to it.... hence the price of diamonds

i want to be wealthy not because i want buy bottles of £500 cristal but because i want to be able to wake up and decide i want to spend the whole day in bed without having to answer to anybody, i want to be wealthy so that when you ask me how much my phone/electric/gas bills are i would have no f*ck*ng idea , i would not own a single jumper or coat because as soon as the weather gets cold im flying off to somewhere hot....

to quote Bob Dylan " a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do"

Thats my goal

• Upvote 1

to quote Bob Dylan " a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do"

Thats my goal

So going by this, for you personally, if you're not rich you're not successful, right?

Would rather be widely revered for what I do than be ultra rich

Have status for skill not value, that's what I want

i dont want status at all, f*ck being rich and famous

f*ck being famous

i just want all that money

What do you do at present player, out of interest?

Guest M12 Part 2

How many of you guys are actually gonna get rich? have started cutting everyone out of my circle that hasnt got the drive that I have, was linking one girl when chatting about joke things like cop that 10 million dollar yard when watching a film shes always bare negative like i wont ever have that kinda money.

these people are poison

what kinda people are you?

I dont actually mean post 'locked in like a rabbit in a hutch' or some other gey sh*t

how many of you actually have drive like me? Wanna see how many other humans behave like this, the lower the people I guess the more amazing I am :rolleyes:

bruv somewhere youve got it twisted.... being rich and being successful are two different things..... just because people are not interested in being rich is doesnt mean that they dont have drive

I have a friend thats just finished her doctorate that wants to become a professor...... she is very driven and hard working ,because her field is academia in no way will she be rich and she knows it....but she is already a success..

by the way my parents are rich but they never made their life decisions based on the premise of wanting to be rich it was more along the lines of working hard towards being successful in whatever they chose to do, along the way they became rich.... but the main focus was not the accumulation of great wealth

I get your point about negative people but you shouldn't assume that just because people are driven they make better friends by the way....some of the most driven people I know are the most develish stab you in the back motherf*ckers I have had the pleasure to meet

Yeah the thing is I didnt really word my post well, I commend people that are driven and my belief is you cant just be focusing on money, you have to focus on everything in your whole life being positive and it can happen.

but yeah me personally im just driven for money, understand how people like that arent good friends but im just feeling mad power from my soul like I can create money, feel like midas out ere, same way that girl will probably feel passing her exams finding a cure to suttin (only to get rejected by people like me in the pharmaceutical company) but yeah its the same thing with just different aims

and also yeah I want the people I care for to be happy, but they are pretty f*ck*ng happy, I jus wanna cop my mum that sporty ting I promised when I was a kid.......smell me?

I hear what you are saying and lets face it we all want nice things so I would never criticize someone who is honest enough to admit that he wants to be rich.... what I think people have to ask themselves is do they want to be rich for the sake of being rich? or do they want to be rich because it will afford them freedom to live their lives how they wish..

for example buying a bottle of cristal for £500 in a club when you really prefer a heineken is in my opinion just being rich for rich sake

how many people would buy cristal if it cost £10 a bottle in every local off license

I was once told that the easiest way to make an item desirable is to make it very rare a and attach a huge price tag to it.... hence the price of diamonds

i want to be wealthy not because i want buy bottles of £500 cristal but because i want to be able to wake up and decide i want to spend the whole day in bed without having to answer to anybody, i want to be wealthy so that when you ask me how much my phone/electric/gas bills are i would have no f*ck*ng idea , i would not own a single jumper or coat because as soon as the weather gets cold im flying off to somewhere hot....

Thats my goal

I can relate to this post. Will pos later.

Guest Esquilax

f*ck being famous

Not even status in a Heat magazine fame kinda way, just people who are in your industry knowing who you are cuz you're the best at it, ladders will be easier to climb and the comfortability will follow. Unless I did something REALLY special I think it's unlikely that I'll be mega wealthy, but I don't know.

f*ck being famous

Not even status in a Heat magazine fame kinda way, just people who are in your industry knowing who you are cuz you're the best at it, ladders will be easier to climb and the comfortability will follow. Unless I did something REALLY special I think it's unlikely that I'll be mega wealthy, but I don't know.

You're right. You wanna be the Pernell Whitaker, rather than the Arturo Gatti, who probably made more money.

I want to have loads of money. I've started playing the lottery (£2 per week) but I'm also pretty sure I'm going to make enough money to be comfortable if I continue to work hard.

I want to have loads of money. I've started playing the lottery (£2 per week) but I'm also pretty sure I'm going to make enough money to be comfortable if I continue to work hard.

The funny thing is, the law of demographics says you're the most likely to make it in here than most of us. Plus with your current job etc, you're on target.