Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

if you have been watching dawson recently u cant even disagree with whats been said, hes been badly off form
Exactly, you man slag a player off form, as opposed to slagging him off because he's genuinely sh*t.That's fairweather-fickleness.
Erm, Arshavin...Wait why the f*ck am I defending Surs fans on here...
You KNOW about our problems, you telling me you want Arshavin at the club next season?f*ck the stats, papering over the cracks, guy can warm the bench.
I cant call that yet... What I do know ia another alternative is needed, and somebody Wenger trusts, not plays cos there on big wages or he once trusted, as thats what Arshavin is right now, as is Rosicky...Anyway we sidetracking, you know what my point was.

Clichy, Eboue and Arshavin are first choice. "Denilson" is shitShould have had Nicklas in my list, he gets hated on but he a good player( out of respect for Denilson, the great Brazilian dribbler who previously represented Real Betis, the Arsenal player's name is between inverted commas )

Serious Q to Arsenal fansIf you had the same number of injuries as Totty today would you have coped as well?King, Kaboul, Bale, Huddlestone, Half of Modric, Jenas and im sure missed out 1 or 2 more?Remember saying at start of season how their squad is stronger then yours but got a few negs is the general consensus now still the same?
Is this a serious question, your talking about Arsenal, lol.

FAO WengerI do not want to see Jack Wilshere in the starting XIWe have been carrying him, we can not afford to do it against Barca, he must not startIts one thing looking good against Henry & Milijas at home but this is BarcaWe should have enough to trouble them attack wise

• Downvote 21

Gibson has Lampard's traitsDid Vieri have Ronaldo's?
hold on. did i say Christian Vieri was better than Ronaldo at "his traits"?did You not read from the general consensus of the thread that i was trying to rejoin the clueless sports fan group?and Nani does the job of a winger better than Robben and Pedro. and he is able to do the job of a winger from both sides