Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

Was a good winWilshire to be fair played wellI wudda played Nasri instead of Wilshire and it was no surprise we scored both goals with Nasri more central, for the big games he needs to be in the middle, u cant stick him out wideWe got dominated in midfield and played on the break and cudda scored more, ive always said about Barca that u can get in behind easily n for the chances and openings we created 2-1 dnt reflect it but yes Barca had chancesAll the English teams will give them a game, if we dont knock them out the other English teams willI said ages ago Bush-sket aint that guy, Pedro went missing today and Messi's lack of vision or greed cost his team the winNot getting carried away thoe, all they need is a 1-0 and like last season they seemed to take their foot off the gas

• Downvote 6

No serious fan is gassed at, the hype is more to do with the fact everyone took us for Almeria.:\Dunno why certain man just can't let us have the win instead of trying to break it down into a 10 page thesis about every variable that enabled us to get the victory.No one is thinking we're going to the Nou Camp on a riot ting.

• Upvote 3

Going to drop that real talk later......Arsenal fans. Let's not get gassed.
Why does anyone wanna hear YOUR real talk?You dropped real talk before the game today andjb7h3p.gif
Pos'd/Wheres Manucho?/gff@ the back2back pre game analysis between the congo and angolan lads come like Keys and Gray monday night review with the fancy words and gagdets but evidently chatting sh*t to sound smart like they have knowledge on football
  • Upvote 3

lol whys Grandmaster Flash upset??We just beat Barca 2-1
I'm happy How's it going Mark Bright?
(that was so awful)/Im delighted mateI thought we could win and we didGot it wrong about the lad Jack, but got it right about Nasri in the middle and A23 on the leftI'll talk tactics u talk turntables buddy :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yet you were co-signing man on certain points.LOLJust because you favour a certain team to win, doesn't mean you dismiss the remote possibility the other won't.I don't let bandwagons, hype, pos' & negs deter me. I'll continue providing my insight. Agreeing & disagreeing with me is cool, everybody is entitled to their opinion. But if you're going to talk football with me, let's talk.GIF's don't suffice.

He reverted to what I wudda started withwe were 1-0 downand won 2-1The main points still stand, Nasri in the middle and Arshavin on the left in the big onesIf I was his assistant, I would be getting poor marks for saying dnt start Jack but getting top marks for saying Nasri in the middle n A23 on the left

• Downvote 3