Coming Off my driving Ban in a month

Hank Moody

if he can stack 14 bags clearly he can cover insurance bro

/

mercs to sexy

it's not about this you f*ck*ng toad

it's about whether it'll be valuefor money.

Paying 14k for a car to then have to pay 3k in insurance is retarded

init my man just come off a ban and coping a sports car

if hes doing it legit, insurance is gonna be mad

if u dnt ave insurance ii hope your mumsy dies painfully and slowly of metastatic breast cancer

weeing herself in a morphine induced delirium clinging on in depravity ito those last few moments of her wasted life

hear hear

same if ur insurance is illegal. i really hope u lose both limbs in a near fatal crash

• Downvote 1

obv my mans nt gettin legit insurance

who actually gets legit insurance these days

Them things cant run in 2011

unless you dont mind taking trips to charlton car pound

them days are over for me

/

not paying less than 20k for bmw/merc

c/s what others saying people are buying the badge those lesser models come like bootlegs

Guest Flat Eric

remember when i had to void a youts insurance policy cos it was fronted.

said he went herts and was struggling to pay for accomodation. he was ghanaian 2. Spesh K, was this you?

guy thought cos he was talking to a brother i would low him. it was either do my job or lose my job

felt bad though

if im getting a bim i will get the 320 se

i can afford the m sport but insurance is a madness even with the link i got its gotta be a hlaf truth atleast to run

i thing the merc will hold the value best

the rocco aint getting no rating everywhere i look just a golf with lipstick and a mini skirt tbh

i dont even understand the illegal insurance thing, as in you dont have it or its some phantom thing that if you get checked it will come up as legitconfused2.gif. ?

but c/s anyone driving on the roads without insurance, especially when its the penny sense pound stupid ones.

its purchased via fraud.

or theres one tht will pass like a stop check but if u need to claim ur f*cked, this often happens withthe top one aswell if not done properly.

seen. insurance is kinda rigged all the same

Guest Supreme Allah

citroen DS3 is the whip im in love with ATM

Citroen-DS3-Launch.jpg

not what u want just i had had to post it

somehw missed dis post

u should mass neg urself davy for this monstrosity

LMAO

damn

last time i come to a car thread

• Downvote 1

i dont even understand the illegal insurance thing, as in you dont have it or its some phantom thing that if you get checked it will come up as legitconfused2.gif. ?

but c/s anyone driving on the roads without insurance, especially when its the penny sense pound stupid ones.

its purchased via fraud.

or theres one tht will pass like a stop check but if u need to claim ur f*cked, this often happens withthe top one aswell if not done properly.

yeah its the second one I dont think works no more

po po got them databases now they know sh*t like if your insured to drive any car etc. even if you got the insurance the same day legit and all but the insurance company hasnt yet updated the database and they stop you...your shits getting towed

Papers dont cut it no more

Guest Johnny Dang

Yh i dont drive yet but my boy got stopped on monday cause dat weekend his mirror got licked off.Dey checked everyting now, man had no insurance,didnt evn know this.

So dey clamped the ting.His whip cost 1.9k and dey lookin to give him 6 points meaning he has to start all dat licence and test sh*t agaiin.Bearing in mind when ure whips clamped the longer u take the more its gonna be.He has no gwop and cant tell his rents.what can he do i herd of 1 day insurance but i dont kno wahumm for dat.

Cah obviously u only get it back with insurance, they quoted him 4-5 bags sum astra 55 plate,alie he shuld jus leave the whip deya?

Guest M12 Part 2

I hate people like dat. Don't do sh*t you can't afford. Shame when it blows up your face shoulda been patient/stayed humble.

Pisses me off almost as much as guys who are pushing 10 bag whips. But ask for petrol money for every trip. Even if you're just going roun the corner. It's only acceptable to charge for petty if the whip is touching motorway. Otherwise your a wasteman.

• Upvote 1

alot of nonsense here

choose the rocco

then the bm then the merc

rocco has the same engine as the gti< give it a remap and it flys

bm honestly bro get a three twenty diesel the three twenty petrol is sluggish and it dont have m sport kit

and the merc lol only seen chicks driving that snm get the four door instead

also if you get the merc the long rear led lights WILL fail

Guest Supreme Allah

I hate people like dat. Don't do sh*t you can't afford. Shame when it blows up your face shoulda been patient/stayed humble.

Pisses me off almost as much as guys who are pushing 10 bag whips. But ask for petrol money for every trip. Even if you're just going roun the corner. It's only acceptable to charge for petty if the whip is touching motorway. Otherwise your a wasteman.

it doesnt piss me off, neither do i hate, but it doesnt make sense to me, he needs to re-evalutate his financial position

infact i dnt even kno why i quoted bt i cnt be bothered to start typing again