Where's TF?

Rsonist

Tanner I'm not sure he knows what's goin on with his beloved team... Up gifs and pics to remind him of what he has missed plz mate.

Swear I was the Arsenal fan saying f*ck the Carling Cup from the 3rd round... I was proved right.

Dont come back and start gassing already.

Tottenham in the Carling Cup away at night should mean defeat, but them cunts will fail at that too. Meaning once again we have a Carling Cup run. :(

Man Utd vs. Arsenal semis please. Yes I'm selfish. There's NO WAY I'd get tickets for the final.

I'd rather play them in the semis than the final tbh.

Altho F the Carling Cup.

Yeah big bag of gas. Should I dig out more?

Lol I havent doubted you said f*ck the carling cup, I said f*ck the carling cup as well as others I know. To be honest who doesnt in the early rounds?

I remember you for talking about Wengers "plan" and we will succeed this year so for us to bottle the best opportunity of a trophy we can ask for says alot. Last time we had a debate we was in the running for 4 trophies.

2 down, 2 to go.

Your response of "i said f the carling cup" is gassing, dont ignore the main point, how about you talk about Wengers great plan now?

I dont recall this being the titled the Wenger's plan thread...

Success was never the Carling Cup, hence why f*ck the carling cup.

I dont care what the threads called you've made a comment about us FAILING AGAIN and tried brushing it off by f the carling cup.

It was a strong team out, the same players that are expected to play against Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

We flopped. Most posts on here from you talk about Arsenal like your opinion is above others I want to see what you have to say now. Dont chat sh*t about f the carling cup then in a month come and argue with someone like your an Arsenal insider.

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING. WHY DO ARSENAL FANS IGNORE WENGERS FAILINGS?????????

Explain?

• Upvote 2

I dont care what the threads called you've made a comment about us FAILING AGAIN and tried brushing it off by f the carling cup.

It was a strong team out, the same players that are expected to play against Barcelona, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

We flopped. Most posts on here from you talk about Arsenal like your opinion is above others I want to see what you have to say now. Dont chat sh*t about f the carling cup then in a month come and argue with someone like your an Arsenal insider.

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING. WHY DO ARSENAL FANS IGNORE WENGERS FAILINGS?????????

Explain?

When did I comment on failing? Lol.

I can't account for how my posts make you feel, thats your inferiority complex.

Yeah must have been Wenger that screamed it was his ball in the 89th minute.

TF the total failure, always talking fiction, twisted fool, total fraud and no fan of the Arse-er-nal.

He's been the spokesperson, the voice, the represenation

Well interpret this, you're fathers a bitch and your mums an abomination

Youre about as Arsenal as a JFK bodyguard

You're not worth our time of day, from the breathe you take to every word you speak is weak like your kneee caps

If you had any credibility you'd make this character collapse like Chamakhs build up play in an 4 pass attack

Now grab your bus pass, North London says your barred, I heared this a night bus that leaves Finsbury at half past

YA RAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

Au revoir

さようなら

Afscheid

До свидания

g

f

bv

bv

b

PMSLLLL

RIP TF

Explain?

When did I comment on failing? Lol.

I can't account for how my posts make you feel, thats your inferiority complex.

Yeah must have been Wenger that screamed it was his ball in the 89th minute.

Change FAILING AGAIN to LOSING TO BIRMINGHAM and you'll get it.

The way you post shows me you think your word is almighty theres no inferority complex about it.

Dont JUST look at the 89th minute mistake, look at the quality of center back Wenger has brought in. Look at the soft mentality Wenger has put in the squad, a team we beat comfortably 3-0 went on to beat us in a final a month later. There wasnt much personnel change so what happend? The occasion got to the players.

Theres been 4 or 5 times since the turn of the year that we could of gained ground on Utd but flopped. Put that together with the Carling cup final and the 2nd leg Barca game we have choked at the biggest stages again this year.

They are words on a PC screen, how can I think there almighty, lol. This f*ck*ng guy. From now on tho, just while I refer to you I'll type like this...

Can we look at why you spell centre like an American (center)?

Are you overlooking that we lost Fabregas and Walcott, since that 0-3 game... Are you overlooking that they scored in the 89th and their keeper was MOTM?

TBH the only player I honestly think the occasion got to was Szczesny, who probably had his worst game for Arsenal.

Name these 4 or 5 times this year please... Cos I'm not quite seeing it.

So we choked against Barcelona now? Lol. Where does Vip2 find these Arsenal fans from...

Kl :Y:

Don't watch how I spell whats that got to do with what I have said.

When Utd dropped points at Birmingham what did we do? Drop points at Wigan I think it was.

Newcastle 4 0 up, drop points and miss the chance to close the gap.

0-0 at Sunderland was again a chance to put more pressure on but nope.

Cant think of anymore off the top so maybe it is 3 games we have f*cked up but is that really any better considering we're again meant to be mature and more organised than last year?

We had 0 shots against Barca. We choked.

Manchester United drew with Birmingham, the next day we drew, 0 points dropped or gained. Was last year, but hey.

We drew with Newcastle, later that evening United lost, so 1 point gained.

We drew with Sunderland, a day later United lost, so again 1 point gained.

If Arsenal win all their games, they win the league. It's in their own hands.

We was outplayed by Barcelona, gifted them a goal, and then we was gifted a goal, and when we had our moment to turn the tie, we had a player sent off. Hardly choked.

• Upvote 1