Where's TF?

Rsonist

Tanner you f*ck*ng flop was expecting to come on here and see the kos gif and pics of birms lifting the cup and the arsenal players collecting there beloved runners up medals. Would do it myself but I'm away using my iPhone to post brah.

I thought you had love for your Arsenal mandem

• Upvote 6

Lol. Where does Vip2 find these Arsenal fans from...

Im the type of fan that has spent money on season tickets, kits and merchandise over 15 years of my life. What kind of Arsenal fan are you?

We'll lay this to rest here but come the end of the season when we haven't won a thing AGAIN we'll talk.

Tanner you f*ck*ng flop was expecting to come on here and see the kos gif and pics of birms lifting the cup and the arsenal players collecting there beloved runners up medals. Would do it myself but I'm away using my iPhone to post brah.

I thought you had love for your Arsenal mandem

Not tf dons a pagan, wa blow out when the sh*t hits the fan

Tbh I hate arsenal supporters all the same, my dad, uncle, bruddas all certified arsenal fans, reason why I've been so many times and hear the same sh*t about wenger from all angles, sh*t team, currently deleting all there history.

Lol. Where does Vip2 find these Arsenal fans from...

Im the type of fan that has spent money on season tickets, kits and merchandise over 15 years of my life. What kind of Arsenal fan are you?

We'll lay this to rest here but come the end of the season when we haven't won a thing AGAIN we'll talk.

Lol. Defnitely a inferiority complex, I feel for your girl tbh.

So your sitting there hoping on downfall to come back to Vip2 wth your head held high. Seriously where do Vip2 find these Arsenal fans.

Seriously where do Vip2 find these Arsenal fans.

theres thousands of them every week at the emirates

total mongs like anelka/clichy etc

The Emirates goer is at the other end of the spectrum tbh. They may come to the stadium like its the theatre, but at least they support Arsenal, where as the likes of anelka clearly support Chelsea.

• Upvote 1

Seriously where do Vip2 find these Arsenal fans.

theres thousands of them every week at the emirates

total mongs like anelka/clichy etc

The Emirates goer is at the other end of the spectrum tbh. They may come to the stadium like its the theatre, but at least they support Arsenal, where as the likes of anelka clearly support Chelsea.

Steady on lol why am I in the line of fire chaps?

• 5 months later...

He's doing it for show to try and prove he's a "real" fan by taking things like 8-2 defeats hard.

He'll probably come back and say he's been diagnosed with depression, smokes 40 a day and has a craving for gordons gin in the mornings

Like say we're meant to be impressed at how footballs got a grip of his life emotionally and how he can now be "one of those fans" he's always aspired to be.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1