battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Fuck that el pres is right. Game is going to be full of non confrontational players, fucking campers.

pres killed everyone when it was GOG but kept dying from random ppl in bushes.

Alot of people will think this is a COD killer but most people will go back to MW3 for some real game play.

u know what why dont u run back to cod, it may not be cod killer but its innovative and new engine,

xcal stream

http://www.twitch.tv/zrozilacx

on pc tho

Was watching him playing this for a couple days now. I like the way you can just hop over barriers and get to objectives, but like someone already said the camping was ridiculous. The dude he was playing with, DRJ, was having a rage fit about it. The games were really slow paced, although maybe thats what Battlefield is meant to be.

Yeahh i heard that the other map they got is a better example of the game. like when i was reading the EA forums, everyone who got on to the other map said this is the real battlefield experience. (due to the size and the vehicles and i guess the 64 man servers)

but yeah all i wana know is if they have fixed their stiff engine yet, from the looks of it, it doesnt look as clunky so maybe things are looking up.

but ona real, this game is gona be ass on consoles compared to PC, if i had a beast pc i would consider copping ( on the basis the demo is "ok" )

/

i had a field day on the EA forums yday, bare man didn't receive their 2 day early access code or because the code they got was already redeemed, best believe the tears were flowing.

EA fucked up by giving out the codes ON the day the beta was meant to be out. but really, why you gonna pay extra money/cop moh:le just to get 2 DAYS of extra demo time, when the rest of the world gets it no qualms.

Mixed feelings on the beta. Good aspects are; its easy to pick up, running over the walls and getting from point A to B is quite fun.

The sound has a lot of glitches. Sometimes when you die, then respawn you can barely hear a thing. You have to shoot your gun to get the sound back, then it disappears again after 10 seconds. Very annoying.

Whenever I got killed, it was a dude sitting in a bush, prone behind a box, no one wants to move more than 10 paces. Super campfest. Also you die almost instantly, I get shot once across the map by an AK47...insta-death.

Will probably play a few more games later.

Its mad buggy even for a beta, enjoying it though.

Having a poor team<<________

Cant even get into the tunnel certain games smh

I was enjoying it tbh

Another silly bug I just remembered, the ADS not working randomly. When I pick up a different gun it doesnt ADS, I have to double tap y for it to work.

Playing team based games with randoms is a painful experience. For some reason everyone likes to go to one of the bomb spots and leave the other one unguarded.

Its mad buggy even for a beta, enjoying it though.

Having a poor team<<________

Cant even get into the tunnel certain games smh

I was enjoying it tbh

Another silly bug I just remembered, the ADS not working randomly. When I pick up a different gun it doesnt ADS, I have to double tap y for it to work.

Playing team based games with randoms is a painful experience. For some reason everyone likes to go to one of the bomb spots and leave the other one unguarded.

:!:

Always find myself defending one on my own :angry:

Just had a crack on it then.

Wasn't bad, seemed quite fun but at first glance I don't know wether it is a Modern Warfare beater. Seems to be a lot more going on and involved in this game compared to Call of Duty though. Enjoyed the Sound effects and the running around, need to get use to the change of buttons though.

Graphically on PS3 it's nowhere near as good as them PC trailers they shown which is dissapointing. Guess I knew that was gonna be the case already though.

The BF3 / Origin EULA agreement is particularly invasive...EA and Origin have the right in the EULA to view all Information on your Hard Drive including folders and the content of all those folders. They can also sell or give the data to 3rd parties including the government (thereby, bypassing due process).

If I were Stalin this is something I would put in my software to monitor the people. I beleive in Human rights much more than corporate rights. People deserve rights to privacy as a basic human right. BF3 and Origin destroy any trust with the consumer and anyone who loves democracy.

I realize many of us here want to play BF3. However, I have to ask, how much of your freedom are you willing to give away for it?

I beleive we would serve ourselves and the gaming public best by engaging in a Boycott of BF3 under the current EULA....Because we can win, when people unite behind a common cause they can make positive social change that benefits us all. Waiting sometime extra for BF3's release while we wage war against Origin and Electronic Arts seem like something noble. I hope we are all noble men.

Although I am the leader of the 116th, this is a meritocracy, so I want to hear your feedback before I make any moves. Therefore, please vote, and give your feedback.

More details on the EULA at the link and quote below.

http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthrea ... -EVIL-EULA

2. Consent to Collection and Use of Data.

You agree that EA may collect' date=' use, store and transmit technical and

related information that identifies your computer (including the Internet Protocol

Address), operating system, Application usage (including but not limited to

successful installation and/or removal), software, software usage and peripheral

hardware, that may be gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software

updates, dynamically served content, product support and other services to you,

including online services. EA may also use this information combined with

personal information for marketing purposes and to improve our products and

services. We may also share that data with our third party service providers in a

form that does not personally identify you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT EA TO

COLLECT, USE, STORE, TRANSMIT OR DISPLAY THE DATA DESCRIBED IN

THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.

This and all other data provided to EA and/or collected by EA in connection with

your installation and use of this Application is collected, used, stored and

transmitted in accordance with EA’s Privacy Policy located at www.ea.com. To

the extent that anything in this section conflicts with the terms of EA’s Privacy

Policy, the terms of the Privacy Policy shall control.

[b']Me personally would stop buying EA games if this happens[/b]