battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

That doesn't say anything about the content of hard drives and folders. It's looks like basically what Steam does, so they know what operating system gamers are playing on, with what hardware etc

I don't see what harm can be done with them knowing your pc specs and software.

The guy's making it sound like the government can scan your pc, through Origin.

That doesn't say anything about the content of hard drives and folders. It's looks like basically what Steam does, so they know what operating system gamers are playing on, with what hardware etc

I don't see what harm can be done with them knowing your pc specs and software.

The guy's making it sound like the government can scan your pc, through Origin.

Nahh its true

seen couple vlogs about it

xcal stream

http://www.twitch.tv/zrozilacx

on pc tho

Was watching him playing this for a couple days now. I like the way you can just hop over barriers and get to objectives, but like someone already said the camping was ridiculous. The dude he was playing with, DRJ, was having a rage fit about it. The games were really slow paced, although maybe thats what Battlefield is meant to be.

The games are pretty slow paced on console. I remember upgrading my PC to play the last Battlefield...copped a joystick for the flying etc. Let me assure everyone that the PC is the way to play this game. Now you can use an Xbox/PS3 controller with your PC, there's no excuse. Battlefield 2 on PC was ill, and I'll definitely cop BF3.

Saying that, camping is to be expected. I've camped a bit as a 'hang back defender' - down in the far right crater tunnel part that leads from the first two objectives to the underground objectives. I dropped an ammo crate - as you'd do, got prone - as you'd do, put my M249 on the tripod - as you'd do and dominated my area - as you'd do. That was until I realized mandem had gotten shook of dropping into my area and had slipped around the two other entrances, bombed both sites and pushed up. I then proceeded to run up the tracks, murder man on the platform, murder man on the escalators, murder man on top of the escalator, get a Squad Wipe Ribbon, inspire my pussyhole team to back the ting and reestablished a defensive perimeter in the attacking spawn site.

Defenders should camp, standardly. Attackers camping, unless they're camping while waiting for squad spawns, or under extreme pressure, is a p*ssy move. Back the ting, nuh. When I attack I push up solo and try to be the leading 'life'.

This level favours the defenders in the second and third set of objectives IMO. First set is a free-for-all, best team wins it. Last set of objectives is an attackers if the defense do not defend offensively, if that makes sense. Hang tight the VIP2 dons who are on this ting.

The new CQB elements in this are a nice change and definitely make the game feel tighter on console. There is only three four-man squads on each team as opposed to eight on the PC, but squad spawning helps. Will definitely keep COD players interested. It's a more intense experience with the flashlights/laser sights, especially this metro level.

I just wish they'd make it 32 player on console though. I get it's a trade off, but still.

how can my own teammates be blinding me with flashlights while I'm trying to fucking aim at people

argh had to plug in my Mic quick

in the tunnel me n one guy sat in (a) opposite ends went prone n got about 40 kills between us before I got topped for not reloading

hit detection is abit wonky , reminds me of mw2 shooting a guy in the face with a sniper n him going lol even though the hit marker is up

defo feeling it n if I buy a shooter I'll defo get this over cod

Matchmaking is so poor. Go into a game with a 4 man squad; one guy on the other team, no one in the same 4 man unit. Having to dashboard because loading screens get stuck. SMH

Yea was in a squad with J-Step then and it ended up putting me on a different team from him... Only clocked as he was the first fucker to shoot me lol.

Dunno wether I can hack playing this game, tired of running through dark subways and getting shot from nowhere, can't see shit and wheres the NVG.

pmsl medic

/

its more of a demo

the amount of bugs i read the list was long.

game drops in under 4 weeks

take into the time it takes to distribute the game to stores n shit

its gona be a day 1 patch like most these developers do.

/

any sniper with the acog or x7/8 scope and a silencer is just over powered. (semi auto no recoil; worse than the m21 in mw2)

people moan about CoD and quickscopers. this is just as bad. the starting section on metro is open and bushy.

When we are defending, NO TEAM is capping the two MCOMS. 5 games straight me and pein and some other guys had it on lock.

both getting stupid 2 shot kills from anywhere

then again this is ONE map and some maps are huge, but again, from medium distance. any one can judge a bullet drop and pop 2 shots in a guy no problem.

wont be copping,

(but i will rinse out the demo)

/

oh and when your defending the first part and they cap the mcoms to move it into the tunnel, if your still alive out side with the recon, drop the mobile spawn point outside near the tunnels behind a bush some where. the SPAWN camping is disgusting!

me, pein and some other guys in our squad (4 of us) were outside just killing everything that spawned. None of them got into the tunnel for the whole 100 spawn tickets. 8 of our team were camped up in the tunnels and didnt see NO ONE for the whole duration :lol: shit was fucked. 6/7 man killfeeds b2b

game needs some anti spawn mechanisms.

On PS3

Beta is bugged as hell however thats the whole point of a beta I expect them to get rid of the bugs by the time of release

Not sure what half of you are chatting about, anybody going back to call of duty is a simp, just the same game with a makeover

At least this offers something different

meh