battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

i unlocked that defusing robot yesterday. Its fucking hard to drive.

I can fly decent now but keep clipping my tail/wings on random shit.

Playing with randoms was pretty good. I got a good squad so stayed in the same room, think we won 9/10. its great that squad leaders can set objectives/focus points, even better when your squad actually listen, barely lost a flag on CQ.

/

Elementalism good post. Are you getting it for pc or console?

PC eventually, but PS3 for the minute. Anybody wanna link up, I'll post my PSN ID when I get the game.

You just reminded me boss, good tip. The objective focus and the extra points for following orders really helps people learn to play objectives. For people who don't know, line your objective up in your crosshair/ironsight and press Select/Back to tag the objective you want your squad to focus on. A little cross will appear around the objective your team focuses on.

Anybody up for starting a proper BF3 Squad, let man know.

Whoever said the medic is shit, it's not - trust! You can be a valuable team player, and if you place your medi-kits in the right place you get a few hundred points of healing easy...without using the defib. For attackers it is a MUST.

For people who don't understand Rush, attackers have a limited number or attempts to defuse the M-Com. If you die, you lose a reinforcement ticket. Once 100 people have died on an attacking team without planting, the game is over. Reviving people and healing saves your tickets and makes it easier to win. You can win with one or two tickets left if you manage to plant, and once both objectives are taken out you get another 100 attempts.

• Downvote 1

Games shit.

:rofl:

Let me tell you some things that have pissed me off.

I get with hit one bullet... iDie...

So if im bursting... I see three X's... Surely i have killed him 3 times?

Why do certain maps have certain weapons?

I start using the AK47... I get to a next map and i cant find it for the life of me... They have replaced it with the M16??? Did i ask to use the M16??? What...?

Why are you spawning me inside a helicopter??

I cant fly it hence i dont use it... Dont spawn me in there. Did i ask to go in there? I try to fly it... Crash straight to the ground... "Bad luck" Jumper commited suicide!!!

What?? I start the map 0-1 because you decided to spawn me inside a helicopter? Seen.

Why is my own team mate blinding me with the flashlight? Fam i cant see innit llow it.

Why am i stabbing fences and they are breaking like glass? And making a glass smashing sound? Come on DICE/EA/Whoever designed that.

Games shit.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Games shit.

Bruv..

There are faction based weapons. The AK/RPG shows up for rebels, the M4/SMAW shows for allies.

If you don't want to spawn in a heli, don't join a squad until you get into the game...

If you got killed in one shot, then the other guy had a shotgun, or hit you in the head. There's no killcam, how you know it was a one-shot <_<

Just stick at it and stop being p*ssy. When you get good you will realize why it is better than CoD. The learning curve is steeper, but once you're on it the game is so much more rewarding.

I'm copping MW3 and BF3, straight. MW3 has a lot to beat..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol. Just a little raging. Was my first time Llow me. I just hate being shit at games.

Game is decent. I will continue playing till I turn into a beast. EA servers though. Lard gad mi seh. Terrible.

Element give me some tips for engineer. I'm feeling the rpg and shit can't lie.

• Upvote 1

The game is sick!

Was playing campaign and mp last night, team deathmatch and squad deathmatch is what I'm sticking with at the mo.

You don't know how long I've waited for COD to have a squad deathmatch gametype.

The way when I can hear the tank near me, I'm garrnnnn. :lol:

Gonna bang out campaign quick this weekend.

• Upvote 1

I've seen so many people say this game is shit because the PLAYERS are camping

like seriously :S

What you trying to get at...just deal with it?

the people who play the game can't make a game bad

even more so with a new game

That statement only holds correct for single player games.

I have just taken the camping as part and parcel of this game. The thing is, the maps are so huge that there is always a way to get them.

This morning I was spawned into a helicopter... Tried to fly it nd accidentally jumped out and fell into water. Tool about 3minutes to return to the battlefield!! How can a map be that big!

Camping isn't even a problem in this game, the sniper rifles have a glare which gives them away and because of the large maps you can safely "spot" them from a distance for all your team to see. Plus there's drones you can unlock which you can fly and spot enemies with. It all depends how you want to help your team.

COD players are running full sprint towards the capture points and getting taken out.

I'm enjoying the different ways you can play the game, like sitting back as a medic throwing down med kits and reviving guys at choke points, then seeing them break through and capture the point. Feels good, and it feels like you contributed and worked to capture the point. Playing as a team >>>>

• Upvote 2

That's not true, if a games shit because people are camping its as much the game creators fault for encouraging that behaviour with poor map designs and gameplay mechanics as it is the players themselves.

That's not true, if a games shit because people are camping its as much the game creators fault for encouraging that behaviour with poor map designs and gameplay mechanics as it is the players themselves.

Well thats all a matter of perspective really camping can be done on almost any type of multiplayer shooter and usally is the tatic of choice for lesser players.

In this game they clearly did not what the arcade style sprint evryware shoot everything style which COD dose, I just dont really think it's fair to blame the game for the way the players are playing

lord knows on COD there have been times when I've wanted players to camp it up and defend a fucking thing instead of running about trying to get a good + k/d

If the camping is still this bad in 2-3 months or so I'll come back and say sorry to you , even COD is rife with camping at the release of every new game