★★★ Wladamir Klitschko -vs- David Haye ★★★

Guest Klitschko

Guest Klitschko
Missing my boys birthday for this, standardEdit: Infact, where in Camden can I watch this?
It is quite likely to be a snooze fest, this may not be a great idea for your friendship.
how many rounds in a boxing match or do they vary?
12. Used to be 15. Though it can vary, smaller fights or more inexperienced fighters can fight in anything from 4 to 10 rounders, though main events and title fights will always be 12.

David Haye's trainer Adam Booth has sparked confusion just hours before Saturday's showdown with Wladimir Klitschko, claiming Haye's weigh-in results were wrong.Haye enters into the biggest fight of his career, and arguably the most important bout involving a Brit in the past decade, when he takes on Klitschko in Germany. The WBA, WBO and IBF titles are all on the line in Hamburg, where heavy rain is adding to the drama.At Friday's weigh-ins, Haye was said to have tipped the scales at 15st 3lbs, fully two stones and two pounds lighter than Klitschko.However, Booth has added an air of mystery to the heavyweight clash by claiming his fighter's readings were wrong. According to Booth, Haye actually came in at 14st 12lbs, giving him an even greater weight inferiority against the taller Klitschko.Also contributing to the drama of Saturday's bout is the Germany weather, where heavy rain prompted fears that the fight may even be called off. The more expensive seats at the Imtech Arena are likely to get a soaking throughout the night, and it was tamely suggested by organisers that the bout be postponed for 24 hours.That will not happen though, with the fight definitely given the go-ahead for Saturday evening.Former WBA heavyweight champion Roy Jones Jr. predicts any conditions that affect the boxers' movement in the ring will trouble Haye more."Wladimir Klitschko is a much better boxer than most people give him credit for," Jones Jr. told Sky Sports News. "But when you have two guys who have chins that are questionable, it's always a great fight."It (the rain) will affect Haye more. He's expected to move around, to box and get in and get out. If the rain becomes slippery, it will be to his disadvantage."It's a great thing that they're going to change the canvas right before the main event. Hopefully it won't affect either fighter."When Haye hits Wladimir, we'll find out a whole lot. Because we'll see if Wladimir can take his punch, and if it will be something he deals with all night. If Haye doesn't hurt Wladimir, it's going to be a problem. If he hurts him, he'll jump all over him."

Missing my boys birthday for this, standardEdit: Infact, where in Camden can I watch this?
It is quite likely to be a snooze fest, this may not be a great idea for your friendship.
how many rounds in a boxing match or do they vary?
12. Used to be 15. Though it can vary, smaller fights or more inexperienced fighters can fight in anything from 4 to 10 rounders, though main events and title fights will always be 12.
how long is a round? or how many punches need to be accumulated to win that round?

anyone watching this in central?where you watching it?Gonna be lively still/Want Haye to do it but putting my money onKlitchko in 6-8

Haye can come here with his head helf high if he wins or theres some dodgy sh*t that happens and he can get his excuses in

Guest Klitschko

3 Minutes. It isn't a number of punches per se, judges will score on initiative, ring generalship, punches landed, punches thrown, knockdowns, subtract points for low blows, excessive hugging (this one never happens to Wlad) and other actions that break the rules.There are 3 judges in every fight.If fighter A has outboxed fighter B in the first round, the judges will award fighter A 10 points, and fighter B 9.If a knock-down is scored it becomes a two point round, and the score will be 10 - 8 and soforth.At the end of the fight, the scorecards from each judge are totalled, and the fighter with the highest overall total is declared the winner. Unless there is a knockout, quittage, or a draw.

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/index.phpchoose a 2 month account and use the code SHA2011£2.40 for 2 months instead of £6I used the site all last season, you get every prem/spanish game etc. too and pretty every sport that ends up on tvI'd pay the 6 quid tbh if i needed too, so worth it
/paid and got it hooked up to my tv now, looks great tbh.

3 Minutes. It isn't a number of punches per se, judges will score on initiative, ring generalship, punches landed, punches thrown, knockdowns, subtract points for low blows, excessive hugging (this one never happens to Wlad) and other actions that break the rules.There are 3 judges in every fight.If fighter A has outboxed fighter B in the first round, the judges will award fighter A 10 points, and fighter B 9.If a knock-down is scored it becomes a two point round, and the score will be 10 - 8 and soforth.At the end of the fight, the scorecards from each judge are totalled, and the fighter with the highest overall total is declared the winner. Unless there is a knockout, quittage, or a draw.
3 minutes per round... hmmm...ok, sounds interesting... ill get to the betting now

wot channel this on?

omgAROUND 10pm!!!!fook sake/http://premier--streams.yolasite.com/
Whats with the emphasis? Calm it plz.If ur reaction is in response to maybe someone already posting the main event time in the topic then kool, my bad for not seeing it before but no need for that kind of response.

omgAROUND 10pm!!!!fook sake/http://premier--streams.yolasite.com/
Whats with the emphasis? Calm it plz.If ur reaction is in response to maybe someone already posting the main event time in the topic then kool, my bad for not seeing it before but no need for that kind of response.
swot im sayingyeah i saw the workds 10pm banded about but assumed that was start of the whole thing and main event around 12-1am*spuds guest10* f*ck black ant