SMELLY PERSON @ WORK

Thizz

One guy who spits when he talks at my work and he LOVES to talk at some personal distance. I tried to take a step back once he followed me like we were doing the tango. I always try and make an excuse to leave rapid whn he starts talkin to me or palm him off on someone else. He's one of them guy who loves to talk ball and tv I'd entertain him if I didn't feel there was a danger of getting wetted up.

How these people don't know themselves is beyond me. You should know if you spit when you talk and take steps to prevent it. DPMO

HE'S GUILTY OF NOT KNOWING ABOUT PERSONAL SPACE ASWELL.

Just do what you normally do and fill your nostrils with coke

OI MATE I WOULD LOVE TO GET ON IT AT WORK BUT I WOULD GET CLOCKED.

One guy who spits when he talks at my work and he LOVES to talk at some personal distance. I tried to take a step back once he followed me like we were doing the tango. I always try and make an excuse to leave rapid whn he starts talkin to me or palm him off on someone else. He's one of them guy who loves to talk ball and tv I'd entertain him if I didn't feel there was a danger of getting wetted up.

How these people don't know themselves is beyond me. You should know if you spit when you talk and take steps to prevent it. DPMO

:rofl:

my work is opposite

couple guys keep cologne on their desks

the girl next to me is just another level. some neeky ting, obsessed with her hatred for jamaican and nigerian men. (shes black tho)

in reality i know shes a dirty ass slag.

one time she soiled her seat to shits when she was on her period. she covered it with tape and newspaper :unsure: as if that wdnt attract more attention

she has strong BO, clumsy as f*ck, blew up the microwave few weeks ago, has lost her security access card 7 times in 12 months, (a record)

but is so peng, yet wonders why she's just a lash and dash gash.

:/

alansugarGOFF_450x300.jpg

• Upvote 3

u kno whats horrible

the smell of the toilet

hate going in the toilet directly after someone, its hot and its fumey/smelly

ventilation is not on point at all

OH MATE CAUSE WE'VE GOT DRIVERS COMING IN ALL THE TIME WE HAVE TO HAVE 2 DIFFERENT TOILETS.

1 FOR THE OFFICE BODS AND 1 FOR THE DRIVERS / WAREHOUSE STAFF.

SHITTING ISN'T REALLY ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE BODS TOILET SO GOING IN THE OTHER ONE IS PEAAAAAAK.

ONE TIME THERE WAS sh*t LITTERALY UP THE WALLS I MEAN WHY?? WHAT IS THE NEED.

SOME OF THESE FOREIGN DRIVERS THOUGH THERES BEEN TIMES WHERE THERES NO TOILET PAPER AN THE CUNTS STILL GO FOR A sh*t WITHOUT WIPING LIKE IT'S NOTHING.

YOU WOULD GET THE SACK FOR THAT DAVE TRUST.

GOTTA TREAD CAREFULLY ON THESE SUBJECTS.

I BEEN THINKING ABOUT BUYING HIM A NICE SET OF TOILETRIES AND SEND IT TO WORK ANONYMOUSLY.

with the note that was suggested previously

long term smelly people dont get hints

One guy who spits when he talks at my work and he LOVES to talk at some personal distance. I tried to take a step back once he followed me like we were doing the tango.

there's a woman at my pub who does this, one time it got so bad she was eating some quavers and the build up of cheesy crisp powder and spit was forming a paste and the sides of her mouth, i knew any second it was gonna detach itself from her face and fly through the air to land on my cheek/shirt and i tried to move back but she followed me, in the end i was like "look can you move back i don't want you spraying me with crisp spit" she took it quite well actually.

• Upvote 4

Guest Supreme Allah

what im saying, i can understand BO or old sweat on clothes from not washing, but urine?

ive come across someone like that, but i just dont understand it