LONDON

Kim

Guest MO Giro

I had no reason to post in here until this....

TBH, I don't see Manc breddas come down LDN & get love like we go up to Manc & get love.

(and I know I shouldn't but...)

*Bites*

Come on young sir, you should know better lol. I wont lie I used to envy London man when were coming up at 16/17 (2000/2001 times). I mean So Solid had the UK on LOCK back in those days and I have to admit that we were 2nd rate as a collective IMO. We would hit other cities and the islands and had little to no presence, but we got what we could. It was very rare that we got first pick :(

Come 04/05 and through a culmination of becoming men (more self assured etc), drive, making a drink here and there and funnily enough Bassline music we began to gain a presence Up North (North East/West and Yorkshire) and made a little statement on the islands in 05.

This momentum continued to build through 06 and during 07 we finally went over the top. We could touch Leeds, Liverpool, Sheff, Bradford, Wolves, Brum, Coventry etc and chicks would actually say the words "It's them Manny Man." I dont think Murkz had an idea what he had done, but we had gone clear, we had first pick from the queue outside of clubs, never mind actually going inside and getting down with a bottle.

Now to actually get to my point. From that point onwards NATIONALLY (including London) we had an appeal.

How can I mention certain London chicks on here in the past if we weren't doing our ting in London?

How many times have we approached London chicks and when they hear our accent, they ask "You from Manchester?" or "Where you from?" and when we reply, they're fully in it with us? The answer is many.

Whether its been a Travelodge, Premier Inn, Holiday Inn, Marriot, Park Plaza or Hilton. We leave the hotel, jump in the whips/taxis, go to the club, come back to the hotel in the whips/taxis with chicks. 9/10 No danger.

So I'd have to disagree, we do get that love in London that you lot get when you come up here. Or maybe its that my team had actually transcended alone and we are set apart from the rest of the Manny Man

?

However I doubt it.

Anyway, thats my story.

Thanks for reading.

Goodnight

:ghost:

Ya Liar.

Guest Yilmaz

Which one of you man pronounce 'bow' as 'burr'

Was in the tatt shop last week and my tattooist kept making his apprentice pronounce words, was mad.

Sounds like a Leeds/Huddersfield/Sheffield accent tbh.

Whoever it was that said they can go anywhere with a London accent and get love but other areas can't is chatting sh*t tbh.

Pretty much every city I've been to in this country I've had girls getting excited when they hear my accent - I even live in Manchester at the moment and I still get it, I've had it down south, I've had it further up north.

Don't know why but people from London tend to think they're a superior breed (I expect the jokes to roll in here).

In answer to the thread though I could live in London happily cause I like living in the more developed cities but I wouldn't choose it over Liverpool no chance but I can see why others would.

• Upvote 1