LONDON

Kim

It's INTERNATIONAL breh breh

most man on here might not have used this but I can confirm

me and my cuz done berlin munich vienna rome prague...........can confirm i banged a smutty local through london charms in all of those apart from prague where i banged a smutty local for an extortionate €100

Also confirm

Last summer in Miami, they were loving us London lot. At first they even thought we were lying, asking to see ID. They say a lot of guys over there try putting on an London accent.

Noticed years ago going outta town = Easy pickings, beats all over. Newc, Blackpool

Guest Supreme Allah

so what u are saying is london is inferior because random pple do not say hello bk to u

is this what u r sayin

didnt even say its inferior, obv im a London guy gotta rep, everyone just cares about themselves, i dnt mind it myself bt when someone is ill or lookin f*cked i try to help, not just walk past.

even holding doors, i was walking and saw a guy with 2 crutches struggling to hold the door open for himself n everyone just walked past, i came near n just held it for 2 secs while he got out.

simple sh*t like that

There is not one accent for London we all know that and of course it spreads throughout the south east without changing much.

Like say the liverpool accent suddenly stops when you are out of the city, thats stupid.

/

London is a beautiful exciting place where i work and spend alot of time with family and friends, when i can afford to live somewhere decent i will be there but for now being 30mins away is better than living in a shithole in a sh*t area just to say that im under the postcode.

People find it hard to grasp onto the hatred some have for the city, sometimes it will be jealousy but some people generally prefer a quieter life. For me you cant beat the atmosphere, the diversity of London compared to most of the UK is unbeatable.

Guest Supreme Allah

im just speaking fom experience, i found living people are friendlier

dnt even know what Emerdale Farm entails but i living in some rural area

also, when discussing stuff, some of you man state some outlandish extremes.

i can only speak for me, this is what ive witnessed living in London for 10 years, then Manchester for 2 years

London has it's strong points ie nightlife, culture but it has it's drawbacks ie general cuntishness of the residents ( you people treat each other like sh*t so much you don't even realise it), sh*t living conditions if you haven't got money, ridiculous cost of living.

For me London is a place I just like to visit now and then but I couldn't live there.

You always hear people outside of London saying this.

Can you elaborate how Londoners treat other people like sh*t?

everyones just out for them selves.

said before me n my boy went up west and while waiting for the bus i just started saying hello to random people walking past and out of about 50, only about 2 replied, the rest acted like i wasnt even there (yes i know its an odd thing to do, and yea a black kid at night isnt really approachable)

another time i was walking to the station just to use the bridge to get to the other side and it was rush hour everyone was coming out, near the station about 80m away there was this couple, wasted as f*ck at like 5pm and they couldnt even walk, just kept falling over, every single person walked past and i was the onl person to offer assistance, i put their arms round my shoulders n walked them to the station, one guy come up to me and saying thats the first time hes seen anyone help some random person in a long time.

never really knew my neighbours, here i know them all, when i walk the road up here people just smile and say hello or just nod and friendly when asking for directions, had problems doing that in London people would just walk past like u aint even there.

another time some guy threw up on the tube and everyone was just staring at him, i had a bottle of water so i just passed that onto him nt really much to check if someones alright, Londoners will just stand and observe if something is happening, not talkin big beef, even small stuff they wont do sh*t.

i aint even social, i like the convinience of London, but there seems to be a better atmosphere here,

ur right still

although i do know some of my neighbours

in London it is absolutely not a thing to walk past someone ive been walking past FOR YEARS and say nothing

theres a lot of cuntish behaviour down here

coming back you have to get back into the mode, step out ur house, put on ur shield and start running in the rat race

Ppl askin if ur scotland dnt mean they enjoy it mate.

Did u get laid on holiday?

Dnt lie to us or urself, dnt even answer. Jus think about it

Oh sh*t I didnt get laid on holiday so that must be another Brisco victory.

Nah I went on holiday with my sister and mum, so it wasnt like that.

People were genuinely interesting in talking to us, whereabouts are we from, telling us places they've visited etc etc

Even just google best accent in the uk*

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/scottish-and-irish-accents-top-list-of-favourites-448630.html

"English spoken with southern Irish, Scottish and New Zealand accents are the most popular, while English spoken with Black Country, German, Asian and Liverpool accents were the least popular."

Ive no idea what this means but PMSL

If you wanna talk international reputations, even in Europe - we are the Tartan Army, everyone likes us

You are lager louts and hooligans

Thats undisputable

Unlk

*the glasgow accent is perhaps one of the worst in scotland

• Downvote 1