LONDON

Kim

Guest Supreme Allah

Lot29 was the sh*t

and Iceberg

forgot moshino (sp) n voi jeans, think it was voi,

In terms of old school garms, how are you gonna put Lot29 and Voi in the same category as Mosh and Iceberg.

alie

lol theyre aead

i still rock my mosh jeans from 10 yrs back.

s'nuffin

same here got mosh top on now new style though not crazy ting I leave that for when I go yardie dances now which is every once in a while

still got my mosh jacket but its to faded I only where it 2 times a year usually in the summer sh*t cost me £250 back in the day and I was a younger then so the money meant more

Proibito used to be the one, remember always doing the 3 shops in the same order, starting with the one down the alley. Are they still in business?

/

Bringing back memories of bargaining with the asians in Mash in Wood Green and the Greeks in Kricoss in Haringey.

lol I've still got certain Mosch shirts now and there's one in particular that I still rock now and again.

You Londoners were getting bumped in Proibito, the Leeds one had a sign that bait said the prices were 20% less than in the Ldn stores.

lol even if u man were gettin it cheaper

we set the trend

all the rest follow

^^^^this when I see poor people were the same clothes what I am wearing they stay in the waldrobe for a few years or become night clothes loool thats why I stopped rocking ed hardy years ago only ed t I would wear is the all glitter one (no homes) cost £200 and its just a Tee got to level up. Rememeber Janay laughing when I said some guy was wearing the same mosh top as me when I left my yard so I went back home and changed

lol I've still got certain Mosch shirts now and there's one in particular that I still rock now and again.

You Londoners were getting bumped in Proibito, the Leeds one had a sign that bait said the prices were 20% less than in the Ldn stores.

lol even if u man were gettin it cheaper

we set the trend

all the rest follow

Did you used to wear Mosch?

As soon as the poor start wearing your product en masse it's game over

The poor en masse? Nice try little fella. You were probably still wearing jelly bean sandals these times, pipe down.