Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

Turning this off absolute shocking performance from the ref and his officialsWrong corners, missing foul throws, booking players for no reason, giving a penalty which was CLEARLY outside the box, straight red for Mensah let alone thinking ah well I gave a wrong penalty in the first half i wont book him or even just a yellow but no straight redSMFH>>>>> PREMIERSHIPNo doubt Skrtle said something about Gyans skin colour f*ck*ng Nazi cuntSuarez showing his true nasty colours to the official as wellUnlucky for Sunderland to have 2 early injuries in opening 20minsGK should have had his near post covered should have been a simple saveCant wait till someone takes Suarez legs off filthy c*nt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

sick sick header so unlucky, good clearance though
:D A sick header would have scored an easy header what the f*ck was you watching?35mill for someone who takes out the fluidness from your performances
yawn.jpgwas waiting for ur usual rant STFU
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

sick sick header so unlucky, good clearance though
:D A sick header would have scored an easy header what the f*ck was you watching?35mill for someone who takes out the fluidness from your performances
was waiting for ur usual rant STFU
I tried to PM you a lol but your inbox was full?Guess everyone thinks your a funny guy as well
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

we were sh*t first half, never a pen but can kinda see why the linesman thought it was they were unlucky to have the 2 injuries tbh officials were sh*t, some pathetic decisions. how can someone injure themselves and somehow its their freekick ? we were much better 2nd half, great goal from Suarez, hopefully his injury isnt bad.

Guest Klitschko
The Lady Boy has got 2do something 2day, ill be watching his game closely
Lmao. Was that a threat? You gonna drop him if he doesn't score?
  • Upvote 4

Guest Johnny Dang
No TevezDefensive snore-fest from CityHope Torres mugs off one of those athletes at the back, with his square + x pro evo skill
:D Real Tark