Premier Week 30

Guest FA23

Guest MO Giro
Gareth Bale has signed a new contract that will keep him at the Lane till 2015.f*ckin brillant. Man Utd have zero chance of taking him now.
Haha keep thinking that, it just means they will have to pay more money when they finally do sign him of you.

Manuel Almunia has conceded five goals from just seven shots on target against West Brom this season & one save was a penalty.Arsenal haven't won after trailing away from home since they beat Stoke at the Britannia In February last season.So far Arsenal have won one of the five games against the promoted teams (the 6-0 v a 10-man Blackpool).Robin van Persie has scored 19 goals in his last 19 Premier League starts.

Guest THEREALTULSE
Celta Vigo Reserve goalkeeper
Every players been a reserve player at some point during their career.Pretty weak statement to base your hatred on.He's a "Arsenal" reserve player at the moment in truth, are we that much bigger than Celta Vigo at present? Doubt it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
lmaoJJ when he's pissed>>>>_____I heard there was a banner saying Houllier out, we've had enough or something to that effect is that the opinion of the majority?/Someone neg me for even thinking that Arsenal might put up a serious fight for the league and stop the Mancs winning it.
  • Downvote 1

Celta Vigo Reserve goalkeeper
Every players been a reserve player at some point during their career.Pretty weak statement to base your hatred on.He's a "Arsenal" reserve player at the moment in truth, are we that much bigger than Celta Vigo at present? Doubt it.
:D Thank you for showing me the errors in my thinking Tulse.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
lmaoJJ when he's pissed>>>>_____I heard there was a banner saying Houllier out, we've had enough or something to that effect is that the opinion of the majority?
it was there hanging off the upper holte before the game (i sit lower holte), everyone was screaming to take it down as i walked in and the stewards took it down to massive applausethe mood changed during the game. i think a few of us feel for him, but some of his decisions are utter lunacyif he lasts the season (and we'll stay up) he'll get next year, but Kevin Mac has the respect of the players and knows O'Neills methods. it's an awkward one.I'd stick with him now tbh. Looking at the league table we should have enough, we just need to get some sort of continuity in defence and midfield. so frustrating.

jj are u mentally prepared for a relegation battlecould be u this year bro
I'm not that angry I'm gonna fall for that.O'Neill has left us in the lerch, trying to preserve his media reputation as opposed to giving back to the fans that adored him or the chairman who gave him sacks of money and total control.Randy will see us right. For all the good work MON did we'll have to take a step back while we ship out the crap that cost tens of millions.We'll get a good manager in and we'll be back among the top 6 next season. This season is firmly midtable obscurity.Lol at us finishing below 9th though, not a chance.
:D

Just got back from the gamef*cking awful, wba literally had 3/4 chances, and we looked ridculously exposed on the counter EVERYTIMEI count Denilson doing 1 forward pass all game, maybe 2..not including his shot that nearly ended up in the car park.Wenger didn't even give man that 10 mins into the 2nd half ting, straight orffff. No one can ever tell me anything about Denilson, no coincidence asoon as man came off we started playing.Cham>>>>>>>Changed the game when he came on physical presence unsettled wba's defence, movement was on point, he made the real difference IMOArshavin came alive second half too, done his routine do f*ck all, bang a goal and get on this ting for the last 10 minutesIF I WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSE ENOUGH I WOULD HAVE ONE BOMBED THAT SPANISH MUTANT LOOKING CUNTtitle race done

• Upvote 1

Gareth Bale has signed a new contract that will keep him at the Lane till 2015.f*ckin brillant. Man Utd have zero chance of taking him now.
:D Berbatov & Carrick both signed extensions before ducking outbales going whether you like it or not

Spurs are food, but not for another season tbh & Man City just need to keep up their part of the bargain and stay in the top 4 for this & next season./My boy said to me the good thing about Spurs doing well in the Champions League is they fully gassed and losing their home support, today against West Ham, which there fans usually get up for was weak, they all just looking forward to Madrid and becoming like the Emirates theatre goers waiting for something to happen.

• Upvote 1

Defoe die. You f*ckin c*nt.
apparently his grandad dies last night but he insisted on playin
Just shows how selfish he is, didnt play for his grandad he just played to score 100 goals hence his tshirt saying 100 goals not rip grandad... If his head was elsewhere he has cost Spurs an easy 3 points by wasting chances his grandad ironically wouldve scored...
  • Downvote 4